English THCS Underline the correct form & Fill in each blank

NVAThư

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2021
Kiên Giang
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

VIII. Underline the correct form.
1. Children must / have to start school when they are five.
2. In many countries, you should / must wear a seat belt in the car - it’s the law.
3. I know you like sugar but you shouldn’t / don’t have to eat quite so much - it’s bad for you.
4. I’m not working tomorrow, so I mustn’t / don’t have to get up early.
5. The manager suggested that we have to / should try to find another hotel.
6. Kids should / have to wear a life vest. That’s bur regulation.
7. You mustn’t / don’t have to smoke in here; smoking isn’t allowed in the airport.
8. You must / should hand in your homework on Tuesday or your mark will be zero.
9. You have to / don’t have to dress up for the party. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
10. You should / have to ask the teacher to help you if you don’t understand the lesson.

I. Fill in each blank with a word from the box.
simply bow given rather addressing usual wai with
Thais often greet one another with a wai – a palms-together gesture accompanied by a (1)____________, slight bend of knees and smile. ‘Khun’ is used as a prefix, instead of Mr and Ms when (2)____________ people. It can be used for both males and females, For example, a 30-year-old male, Kullawat Chaowanawatee, will (3)____________ be Khun Kullawat. Every Thai has a nickname, and once you are more familiar with people it is(4)____________ for them to encourage you to call them by their nickname instead oftheirfirst name. Most Thai nicknames are single syllable words which are (5)____________ from birth and can be Thai or English words, colours, fruits, or shortenings of their first name.
Thais don’t use ‘please’, ‘thank you’ and ‘hello’. Instead of saving ‘thank you’, ‘hello’ or ‘good bye’, many Thais simply smile or offer a (6)____________ equivalent of‘please’ in Thai is complex and varies (7)____________ the rank and status one is speakingto. Many Thais ask ‘where are you going?’ (8)____________ than saying. ‘How are you?’

picturesque rituals goodness among perform spiritual held incense
Together with Bai Dinh and Yen Tu Pagoda Festival, Huong Pagoda Festival is(1)____________ the greatest Buddhist festivals in northern part of Vietnam. Huong Pagodafestival plays an important role in the (2)____________ life of Vietnamese people in generalVietnamese Buddhists in particular.
As other festivals in Vietnam, Huong Pagoda Festival is divided into two parts: the ceremonies and the entertaining activities. Ceremonial (3)____________ consist of incense offering procession and Zen ceremony in which Monks and Buddhists offer (4)____________, flowers, candles and fruits. During the ceremony, two monks (5)____________ beautiful and flexible dances.
There are also entertaining activities include enjoying boat cruise along Yen Streamfor watching (6)____________ scenery, climbing mountain and exploring holy caves. In addition, cultural activities and sporting contests are also (7)____________ on the occasion of Huong Pagoda Festival: boat racing, climbing, folk song singing, etc.
The Huong pagoda festival is imbued with national identity in which people are oriented towards Truth, Beauty, and (8)____________.

while alongside ever speedy loudly when line challenged
The Tortoise and The Hare
There once was a (1)___________ hare who bragged about how fast he could run. Tired of hearing him boast, Slow and Steady, the tortoise, (2)___________ him to a race. All the animals in the forest gathered to watch.
Hare ran down the road for a (3)___________ and then and paused to rest. He looked back at Slow and Steady and cried out, “How do you expect to win this race (4)___________ you are walking along at your slow, slow pace?” Hare stretched himself out (5)___________ the road and fell asleep, thinking, “There is plenty of time to relax.” Slow and Steady walked and walked. He never (6)___________ stopped until he came tothe finish line.
The animals who were watching cheered so (7)______ for Tortoise they woke up Hare. Hare stretched and yawned and began to run again, but it was too late. Tortoise was over the (8)_____.

Mọi người giúp em với
Phần Underline the form cần giải thích công thức lý thuyết
Phần Fill in each blank cần giải thích và tìm từ khóa ạ
Cảm ơn rất nhiều huhu

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
2. In many countries, you should / must wear a seat belt in the car - it’s the law.
3. I know you like sugar but you shouldn’t / don’t have to eat quite so much - it’s bad for you.
5. The manager suggested that we have to / should try to find another hotel.
7. You mustn’t / don’t have to smoke in here; smoking isn’t allowed in the airport.
8. You must / should hand in your homework on Tuesday or your mark will be zero.
9. You have to / don’t have to dress up for the party. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
10. You should / have to ask the teacher to help you if you don’t understand the lesson.

Thais often greet one another with a wai – a palms-together gesture accompanied by a (1)____________, slight bend of knees and smile. ‘Khun’ is used as a prefix, instead of Mr and Ms when (2)____________ people. It can be used for both males and females, For example, a 30-year-old male, Kullawat Chaowanawatee, will (3)____________ be Khun Kullawat. Every Thai has a nickname, and once you are more familiar with people it is(4)____________ for them to encourage you to call them by their nickname instead oftheirfirst name. Most Thai nicknames are single syllable words which are (5)____________ from birth and can be Thai or English words, colours, fruits, or shortenings of their first name.
Thais don’t use ‘please’, ‘thank you’ and ‘hello’. Instead of saving ‘thank you’, ‘hello’ or ‘good bye’, many Thais simply smile or offer a (6)____________ equivalent of‘please’ in Thai is complex and varies (7)____________ the rank and status one is speakingto. Many Thais ask ‘where are you going?’ (8)____________ than saying. ‘How are you?’

Together with Bai Dinh and Yen Tu Pagoda Festival, Huong Pagoda Festival is(1)____________ the greatest Buddhist festivals in northern part of Vietnam. Huong Pagodafestival plays an important role in the (2)____________ life of Vietnamese people in generalVietnamese Buddhists in particular.
As other festivals in Vietnam, Huong Pagoda Festival is divided into two parts: the ceremonies and the entertaining activities. Ceremonial (3)____________ consist of incense offering procession and Zen ceremony in which Monks and Buddhists offer (4)____________, flowers, candles and fruits. During the ceremony, two monks (5)____________ beautiful and flexible dances.
There are also entertaining activities include enjoying boat cruise along Yen Streamfor watching (6)____________ scenery, climbing mountain and exploring holy caves. In addition, cultural activities and sporting contests are also (7)____________ on the occasion of Huong Pagoda Festival: boat racing, climbing, folk song singing, etc.
The Huong pagoda festival is imbued with national identity in which people are oriented towards Truth, Beauty, and (8)____________.

There once was a (1)___________ hare who bragged about how fast he could run. Tired of hearing him boast, Slow and Steady, the tortoise, (2)___________ him to a race. All the animals in the forest gathered to watch.
Hare ran down the road for a (3)___________ and then and paused to rest. He looked back at Slow and Steady and cried out, “How do you expect to win this race (4)___________ you are walking along at your slow, slow pace?” Hare stretched himself out (5)___________ the road and fell asleep, thinking, “There is plenty of time to relax.” Slow and Steady walked and walked. He never (6)___________ stopped until he came tothe finish line.
The animals who were watching cheered so (7)______ for Tortoise they woke up Hare. Hare stretched and yawned and began to run again, but it was too late. Tortoise was over the (8)_____.

Mọi người giúp em với
Phần Underline the form cần giải thích công thức lý thuyết
Phần Fill in each blank cần giải thích và tìm từ khóa ạ
Cảm ơn rất nhiều huhu
Lý thuyết động từ khuyết thiếu https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-dong-tu-khiem-khuyet-modal-verb-hmf.828932/
5. The manager suggested that we have to / should try to find another hotel. suggest that + mệnh đề nguyên thể hoặc có should
Phân biệt have to = phải làm (tự nhận thức)
must = phải làm (bắt buộc)
Should = nên làm (khuyên)

Thais often greet one another with a wai – a palms-together gesture accompanied by a (1)___bow (cúi chào)_________, slight bend of knees and smile. ‘Khun’ is used as a prefix, instead of Mr and Ms when (2)_____addressing (xưng hô)_______ people. It can be used for both males and females, For example, a 30-year-old male, Kullawat Chaowanawatee, will (3)_____simply_______ be Khun Kullawat. Every Thai has a nickname, and once you are more familiar with people it is(4)______usual (bình thường)______ for them to encourage you to call them by their nickname instead of their first name. Most Thai nicknames are single-syllable words which are (5)______given______ from birth and can be Thai or English words, colours, fruits, or shortenings of their first name.
Thais don’t use ‘please’, ‘thank you’ (mấy streamer người Thai mình biết vẫn dùng Khọp khun kha/ khrắp để cảm ơn mà) and ‘hello’. Instead of saving ‘thank you’, ‘hello’ or ‘good bye’, many Thais simply smile or offer a đoạn này thiếu à bạn ???? (6)_____the_______ equivalent of‘please’ in Thai is complex and varies (7)_______with (differ from or be at odds with something else) _____ the rank and status one is speakingto. Many Thais ask ‘where are you going?’ (8)____rather________ than = hơn là/ thay vì saying. ‘How are you?’

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
Together with Bai Dinh and Yen Tu Pagoda Festival, Huong Pagoda Festival is(1)____among________ the greatest Buddhist festivals in northern part of Vietnam. Huong Pagodafestival plays an important role in the (2)____spiritual________ life of Vietnamese people in generalVietnamese Buddhists in particular.
As other festivals in Vietnam, Huong Pagoda Festival is divided into two parts: the ceremonies and the entertaining activities. Ceremonial (3)_____ritual_______ consist of incense offering procession and Zen ceremony in which Monks and Buddhists offer (4)_____incense_______, flowers, candles and fruits. During the ceremony, two monks (5)____performing________ beautiful and flexible dances.
There are also entertaining activities include enjoying boat cruise along Yen Streamfor watching (6)___picturesque_________ scenery, climbing mountain and exploring holy caves. In addition, cultural activities and sporting contests are also (7)____held________ on the occasion of Huong Pagoda Festival: boat racing, climbing, folk song singing, etc.
The Huong pagoda festival is imbued with national identity in which people are oriented towards Truth, Beauty, and (8)___Goodness_________.
among the greatest = one of the greatest
spiritual life: đời sống tinh thần
ritual: lễ nghi
incense: hương
perform: biểu diễn
picturesque: đẹp như tranh
held: được tổ chức

There once was a (1)_____speedy______ hare who bragged about how fast he could run. Tired of hearing him boast, Slow and Steady, the tortoise, (2)____challenged_______ him to a race. All the animals in the forest gathered to watch.
Hare ran down the road for a (3)_____while______ and then and paused to rest. He looked back at Slow and Steady and cried out, “How do you expect to win this race (4)___when________ you are walking along at your slow, slow pace?” Hare stretched himself out (5)____alongside_______ the road and fell asleep, thinking, “There is plenty of time to relax.” Slow and Steady walked and walked. He never (6)____ever_______ stopped until he came tothe finish line.
The animals who were watching cheered so (7)__loudly____ for Tortoise they woke up Hare. Hare stretched and yawned and began to run again, but it was too late. Tortoise was over the (8)_line____.
speedy: nhanh
challenge: thách thức
for a while: một lúc
alongside: bên cạnh
never ever: chưa từng một lần
loudly: to
over the line: qua vạch đích

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: S I M O
Top Bottom