De_phe_vat

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2021
Kiên Giang
THCS-THPT Võ Văn Kiệt
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

V. Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in the box.
turn travel tell enjoy accept. know. ring. play cry. teach. visit. study
clip.png

1. I really __________ the concert last night. It was great!
2. We __________ tennis yesterday because it was raining.
3. Last summer my friend and I __________ around the south of France.
4. __________ you __________ at the end of the film? I thought it was really sad.
5. He __________ hard for the exam, so he failed.
6. Where __________ he __________ before he came here?
7. My PC was making a strange noise so I __________ it off.
8. Our teacher __________ us a very interesting legend two days ago.
9. They __________ each other very well when they were kids.
10. She __________ the job because the salary was too low.
11. __________ your parents __________ the Acropolis when they were in Greece?
12. I was playing a computer game when the doorbell __________.
X. Complete the sentences with the past simple or past continuous form of the verbs in brackets.
1. My car _____________(break) down when I _____________(drive) home from work.
2. Alan _____________(look) out of the window when he _____________(see) a UFO.
3. When he _____________(see) me, he _____________(fall) off the wall.
4. We _____________(try)to log on when the Wifi _____________(stop) working.
5 _________ Jim _________(smoke) when he _________(turn) on the gas?
6. She _____________(be) so tired that she _____________(sleep) for twelve hours.
7. The tortoise _____________(run) while the hare _____________(have) a nap.
8. I _____________(phone) you four times last night but you _____________(sleep).
9. The police __________(ask) them lots of questions before they ___________(release) them.
10. While the children __________(surf) the Internet, they __________(find) a really interesting website about music.
11. He _____________(walk) down the road when he _____________(hear) a loud noise.
12. When we _____________(be) in Canana, we _____________(go) skiing almost every day.
13. Where _________ you ________(go) last summer holiday, Jim? ~ Well, I __________(take) a trip to Minneapolis.
14. When I _____________(arrive), they _____________(say) hello but continued working.
15. When you _____________(meet) me yesterday, I _____________(not go) to school, I _____________(go) to the doctor’s - I felt terrible.

PHIỀN MỌI NGƯỜI LÀM VÀ GIẢI THÍCH TỪNG CÂU GIÚP EM VỚI Ạ, EM CẢM ƠN NHIỀU !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: S I M O and NVAThư

Duy Phúc

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười một 2021
Đồng Nai
clip.png

1. I really ____enjoyed______ the concert last night. It was great!
2. We _____didn't play_____ tennis yesterday because it was raining.
3. Last summer my friend and I _____travelled_____ around the south of France.
4. ____did______ you _____cry_____ at the end of the film? I thought it was really sad.
5. He ______didn't study____ hard for the exam, so he failed.
6. Where _____did_____ he ____visit______ before he came here?
7. My PC was making a strange noise so I ______turned____ it off.
8. Our teacher _____taught_____ us a very interesting legend two days ago.
9. They _____ knew_____ each other very well when they were kids.
10. She ____accepted______ the job because the salary was too low.
11. ____Did______ your parents __________ the Acropolis when they were in Greece?
12. I was playing a computer game when the doorbell _____rang_____.
X. Complete the sentences with the past simple or past continuous form of the verbs in brackets.
1. My car _______broke______(break) down when I ______was driving_______(drive) home from work.

2. Alan ______was looking_______(look) out of the window when he _______saw______(see) a UFO.
3. When he ______was seeing_______(see) me, he ______fell_______(fall) off the wall.
4. We ______were trying_______(try) to log on when the Wifi _______stopped______(stop) working.
5 ____ Were_____ Jim ___smoking______(smoke) when he ___turned______(turn) on the gas?
6. She _____was________(be) so tired that she _______slept ______(sleep) for twelve hours.
7. The tortoise ______was running_______(run) while the hare _____was having________(have) a nap.
8. I _______phoned ______(phone) you four times last night but you _______were sleeping ______(sleep).
9. The police ______had asked____(ask) them lots of questions before they ___released________(release) them.
10. While the children ______were surfing____(surf) the Internet, they _____ found _____(find) a really interesting website about music.

11. He was walking (walk) down the road when he heard (hear)a lound noise
12. When we were (be) in Canada,we went (go) skiing almost every day
13. Where did you go (go) last summer holiday,Jim?-Well,I took (take) a trip to Minneapolis
14. When I arrived (arrive),they said (say) hello but continued working
15. When you met (meet) me yesterday,I wasn't going (not go) to school,I was going (go) to the doctor's-I felt terrible

Reactions: buck humble

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
clip.png

2. We __________ tennis yesterday because it was raining.
4. __________ you __________ at the end of the film? I thought it was really sad.
5. He __________ hard for the exam, so he failed.
10. She __________ the job because the salary was too low.
1. My car _____________(break) down when I _____________(drive) home from work.
2. Alan _____________(look) out of the window when he _____________(see) a UFO.
3. When he _____________(see) me, he _____________(fall) off the wall.
4. We _____________(try)to log on when the Wifi _____________(stop) working.
5 _________ Jim _________(smoke) when he _________(turn) on the gas?
6. She _____________(be) so tired that she _____________(sleep) for twelve hours.
7. The tortoise _____________(run) while the hare _____________(have) a nap.
8. I _____________(phone) you four times last night but you _____________(sleep).
9. The police __________(ask) them lots of questions before they ___________(release) them.
10. While the children __________(surf) the Internet, they __________(find) a really interesting website about music.
11. He _____________(walk) down the road when he _____________(hear) a loud noise.
12. When we _____________(be) in Canana, we _____________(go) skiing almost every day.
13. Where _________ you ________(go) last summer holiday, Jim? ~ Well, I __________(take) a trip to Minneapolis.
14. When I _____________(arrive), they _____________(say) hello but continued working.
15. When you _____________(meet) me yesterday, I _____________(not go) to school, I _____________(go) to the doctor’s - I felt terrible.

7 turn 3 travel 8 tell 1 enjoy 10 accept. 9 know. 12 ring. 2 play 4 cry. 6 teach. 11 visit. 5 study
clip.png

2. We __________ tennis yesterday because it was raining. phủ định
5. He __________ hard for the exam, so he failed.phủ định
10. She __________ the job because the salary was too low. phủ định

Mệnh đề có when nên bạn cần xác định xem, đâu là hành động đang diễn ra và đâu là hành động đan xen, hành động đan xen chia QKD hành động đang diễn ra chia QKTD. Cũng có trường hợp mà when chỉ chia QKD
Mệnh đề có while có trường hợp tương tự như when cũng có trường hợp là hai hành động diễn ra đồng thời, hai hành động diễn ra đồng thời => chia QKTD

1. My car ______broke_______(break) down when I ____was driving_________(drive) home from work.
2. Alan _____was looking________(look) out of the window when he ____saw_________(see) a UFO.
3. When he ____was seeing_________(see) me, he _______fell______(fall) off the wall.
4. We _____were trying________(try)to log on when the Wifi ______stopped_______(stop) working.
5 ____Was_____ Jim ___smoking______(smoke) when he ____turned_____(turn) on the gas?
6. She _______was______(be) so tired that she ______slept_______(sleep) for twelve hours. (hành động diễn ra và kết thúc trong quá khứ, không diễn ra đồng thời hay liên tiếp)
7. The tortoise ____was running_________(run) while the hare ___was having__________(have) a nap.
8. I _____phoned________(phone) you four times last night but you ______was sleeping_______(sleep).
9. The police ____asked______(ask) them lots of questions before they _____released______(release) them. (hành động diễn ra và kết thúc trong quá khứ)
10. While the children _____was surfing_____(surf) the Internet, they _____found_____(find) a really interesting website about music.
11. He ___was walking__________(walk) down the road when he _____heard________(hear) a loud noise.
12. When we ______were_______(be) in Canana, we _____went________(go) skiing almost every day.
13. Where ___did______ you ___go_____(go) last summer holiday, Jim? ~ Well, I _____took_____(take) a trip to Minneapolis.
14. When I ________arrived_____(arrive), they _______said______(say) hello but continued working.
15. When you ____met_________(meet) me yesterday, I _______wasn't going (?)______(not go) to school, I ______was going_______(go) to the doctor’s - I felt terrible.
Cách dùng thì QKD và QKTD https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-cac-thi-co-ban-hmf.828407/

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom