Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.

Xương Hầm

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
10 Tháng một 2018
Hà Nội
Lê Quý Đôn
At the present times, English is the most popular language all over the world. It certainly brings us a lot of significant benefits. Firstly, English helps us communicate with foreigners to study, work together and make many relationships around us. Secondly, It assists us comprehend the passages, lyrics of the songs,...Thirdly, We will be more knowledgeable of the other language and enjoy language's beauty. Last but not least, experting English will help us get more options about the job opportunities as nowadays, numerous recruiters require your English certificates and degrees. That's all I'd like to talk about the benefits of studying English.
1.The weather is too cold, you will breathe out the smoke.
2. Shall I pay for our meal today?
3. During the meeting, you must keep your phone vibrate or silence.
4. Only when you become a mother, will you know how difficult it is to bear and bring up your children.

Kase Nguyễn

Học sinh
Thành viên
23 Tháng mười hai 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THCS Nguyễn Du Q1
I. Write a short paragraph about benifits of learning English.
As we all know, today is all about development. Almost all countries in the world use English as their primary language of communication. Therefore, in order to exchange and talk with foreigners, we must first learn English. At first, English can help us connect with friends around the world, understand their culture and lifestyle. Not only that, it also helps us gain a lot of knowledge so that we can prepare well for later essay to get into good schools when studying abroad. Generally learning English is very important in everyday life. Learn English is to improve yourself, improve your life and future.
II- Translate these sentences into English
1.the weather is too cold, so you will breath out the somke
2.Let me pay this meal
3.During the meeting you have to let the phone vibrate or silence
4.When you become a mother, you will know how difficult it is to give birth and take care of your children

Vi Nguyen

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
26 Tháng tư 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Chu Văn An
VÒNG SƠ LOẠI
For a long time,English has been considered a common language spoken in almost of every where in the world.So,why is it popular? Perhaps,it is because of the fact that it brings many benefits .Using English regularly helps us to train our skill of comunicating and to find a suitable job with well-paid easier.Companies,restaurants and hotels give better chance to their employees who know a little of English for a good position than others normal staffs.In addition to,travelling and discovering the culture the traditional of a country become more easy and interesting by connecting to the natives speaker who use English daily.Another reason for us to learning English is that we can broaden our knowledge through newspapers,magazines and books written in English.We can not mention to wonderful English songs,which help our foul to be opener as well happier.In conclusion,English has given us good opportunities to improve our life.I personally sure that you aren't mistake to choose learning English instead of other languages.
1. Trời quá lạnh,bạn sẽ thở ra khói.
If it is too cold,you will breath out smoke
2. Bữa ăn hôm nay tôi trả nhé
Let me pay for meal today
3. Trong cuộc họp bạn phải để điện thoại ở chế đô rung hoặc im lặng
During the meeting, your phone ought to be on vibrate or silent mode.
4. Khi nào con trở thành một người mẹ con mới biết được sinh đẻ và nuôi dưỡng con cái khó khăn như thế nào
Only when you become a mother, will you know how difficult it is to bear and bring up your children
THANKS FOR READING?

Last edited:
Reactions: ng.htrang2004

HuyHuy__BFF

Banned
Banned
23 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hà Tĩnh
HOCMAI Forum
VÒNG SƠ LOẠI
4. Khi nào con trở thành một người mẹ con mới biết được sinh đẻ và nuôi dưỡng con cái khó khăn như thế nào

VÒNG SƠ LOẠI
I- Write a short paragraph about benifits of learning

No one denies the importance of English language in the present as global language. And it is an international language. It is a complusory subject at school. In addition, we can use it for communication between people around the world and if your English is good, you will get a good job. Because a lot of important documents are in English. If you speak English very fluently, it will helpful for traveling to other countries where people speak English and there are many other benefits when you learn English so you should learn English well.

1. If it is too cold, you will breathe out smoke.
2. I'll pay the meal today.
3. During the meeting, you must put your phone on vibrate or silent mode.
4. When you become a mother you will know that giving a baby and bringing up her(him) difficultly.

greenstars118

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười hai 2017
Đắk Lắk
THPT Buôn Ma Thuột

Nowadays, English is one of the most widely spoken languages around the world. There are so many significant benefits of learning English.
Firstly, English is the second language of us. You can communicate with people from all different countries by using English. You can talk with the foreigners.
Secondly, most of important documents were written by english. Learning this language will help you open your mind. You realize that this world is so large, you want to discover it more and more.
Thirdly, many companies require employees to have good English skills. Therefore; if you have English, you will get a good job with good salary.
Fourthly,you can travel around the world, get to know different cultures and be able to make new friends. You can chat jokes, share happiness, help each other, sympathy from every different stories.
Finally, learning English is give young people the opportunity to get a scholarship to study abroad.
In conclusion, English is everything now days. It is so essential to learning English. This language is the best choice for you. Let's learn English.

It is too cold, you will breath out smoke
Can I pay for this meal today?
During the meeting, you must set up your cell phone in vibration or silent mode.
Only when you become a mother, will you know how difficult to bear and bring up your children.

hoangnga2709

Giải Danh dự "Thử thách cùng Box Hóa 2017"
Thành viên
3 Tháng chín 2014
Bình Định
VÒNG SƠ LOẠI
I. Write a short paragraph about benefits of learning English.
It can't be denied that today English is the most widely used in the world. It is said that "English is a useful language". I strongly agree with this idea.Why do they say that? In my opinion, there are three reasons. Firstly, English is an international language.Today, there are many people all over the world learn and speak English.Most of people think that maybe English becomes their second language. Besides, all companies need their workers know at least one another language. Especially, if you are good at English, you will be easy to get a good job in the future. Secondly, you will have more chances to widen your knowledge. You can read books, watch TV, listen to music, ect in English. It will help you improve English skills. Moreover, you can go abroad to study for themselves, which also helps you know their their cultures very well.Lastly, as English is used everywhere in the world, ịt helps to make the countries of the world become more friendly with one another. The leaders of the country use English to understand one another. So it helps to spread friendship among countries. Such are among the general advantages derived from the knowledge of English. But there are, of course, special reasons why we should master the language. In short, English is really beneficial to us because it brings us lots of favourable opportunities in our lives.

II- Translate these sentences into English.
--->If the weather is too cold, you will exhale reek.
2. Bữa ăn hôm nay tôi trả nhé.
--->Let me pay for this meal.
3. Trong cuộc họp bạn phải để điện thoại ở chế đô rung hoặc im lặng.
---->During the meeting you have to let your phone in vibration or silence mode.
4. Khi nào con trở thành một người mẹ con mới biết được sinh đẻ và nuôi dưỡng con cái khó khăn như thế nào.
--->When becoming a mother, you will know how difficulties in having a baby and rearing them are

Ve Ri Tas

Banned
Banned
12 Tháng một 2018
Du học sinh
Oxford University
1, As we know , English is widely spoken nowadays. So, why is it popular ? Because it has such many advantages that nobody can deny the benefits of learning English ? Most importantly, English is an international language. Therefore , it helps us to communicate with people from other countries easily without worrying about language barrier and you can make more friends. Moreover, it will help you very much when travelling abroad. In addition , English is a compulsory subject at school, so learning English is very convenient.If you study English well, you will be good at school and It will also widen your knowledge about linguistics, cultures, people, tradition, etc.Finally, it will be easier for you to get a good job with high salary in foreign companies.You will have more chance if you know more than one language when you apply for job in foreign companies. In short ,English brings us a lot of benefits and it is the key leading to a brighter future. Therefore, we should try our best to learn English.
2, II- Translate these sentences into English.
---> If the weather is too cold , you will breathe out smoke.
--->Let me pay for this meal today !
---->During the meeting, you have to put your phone on vibration or silence mode.
4. Khi nào con trở thành một người mẹ con mới biết được sinh đẻ và nuôi dưỡng con cái khó khăn như thế nào.
---> Only when you become a mother will you know how difficult it is to give birth and bring up a child.

Reactions: S I M O

Kaity Võ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
18 Tháng bảy 2016
VÒNG SƠ LOẠI
I, Write a short paragraph about benifits of learning English.

I think English is very important for our life. I find it very interesting. There are a lot of benefits of learning English. Firstly, it increases the probability to find a good job. There are many foreign and domestic companies which require an employee’s English skill. If you can speak English, you will have more opportunities. Secondly, we can communicate with people all over the world because we understand their cultures. When in school, knowing English is helpful when doing research for your major. it is necessary to learn this language.let try to learn English
II Translate these sentences into English
1, It is too cold, you will breath out smoke.
2, Let me pay for this meal.
3, During the meeting, you must put your phone on vibrate or silent mode.
4, When you become a mother, will you know how difficult it is to bear and bring up your children.

xuanthanhqmp

Giải Ba Mùa hè Hóa học
Thành viên
16 Tháng sáu 2017
Bình Dương
THPT chuyên Hùng Vương
1.Learning English has a lot of benefits for yourself. First, you can communicate with foreigner people easily. For example, if you travel to other country, you will be confident with your speaking English so it is very easy for you to understand people. Second, you can see a film or watch cartoon easily. Many films, movies, cartoons are translated into English so you don't worry about the language you don't know. Finally, learning English is very useful for your future. If you're good at English, you can get a good job in other country and earn a lot of money because English is the main and international language all over the world. Therefore, learning English is very important.
1. The weather is too cold, you will breathe out the smoke.
2.Let me pay for the meal today.
3. During the meeting, you have to let the phone vibrate or silence.
4. Only when you become a mother, will you know how difficult it is to bear and bring up your children.

Reactions: S I M O

Aosora

Học sinh chăm học
HV CLB Hội họa
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT Chuyên Hà Tĩnh
In my opinion, English is a useful language and everyone should learn it.There are so many benefits of learning English.First, English is an international language, that means it helps you communicate with billions of people all over the world.Moreover, most websites, books and documents are in English.Therefore, learning English also helps you increase your knowledge.In addition, if you learn English, you can watch English or American films, listen to music, etc and understand the meanings of them without subtitles.It is obviously more convenient.One more benefit of learning English is that it is useful for your job. Many jobs require you to be able to use English.Consequently, learning English gives you more opportunities to have a good job.In conclusion, learning English has a lot of benefits.
It's too cold, you will breathe out smoke
Let me pay for this meal.
During the meeting you have to put your phone in the vibrate or silent mode.
When you become a mother, you'll know how difficult it is to give birth and take care of your children.

Di Thư

Banned
Banned
1 Tháng ba 2017
Bình Định
THCS Đập Đá

Nowaday, there are many people all over the world study English. Why do we need to learn English? How important is English? Let's search about the benefits of learning English. Firstly, English is very useful in our life. Many adults learn English for their work. Nowadays, most of compainies need their worker know at least one another language, especially English. Teenagers often learn English for their higher studies because some of their book are in English at college or university. Other people learn English for their hobby because they want to read newspaper or magazines in English or listen to English songs. Morever, you can communicate with different types of people. English is an international language. In some countries, it is used as the mother tongue and others countries learn it as second language in their school. In conlusion, English play an important role in our life. It is quite clear that English has become an necessity today. We need it in different fields of life . The English language has become easier to learn more than ever before with the availability of many sources to help people learn very easily. Such as the Internet, books and educational institutes which spread around the world.

If the weather is too cold, you will exhale reek.
Let me pay for this meal.
During the meeting, you have to let your phone in vibration or silence mode.
When becoming a mother, you will know how difficulties in having a baby and bring up your children.

Lanh_Chanh

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
29 Tháng chín 2017
Nam Định
National Economics University
I)
As we know,English is one of the most popular languages and is often considered the most influential language in the world.Therefore learning English is very necessary for each of us,,it brings us many benefits^^.For scientist,,learning a second language is one of the best way to improve cognitive abilities and memory.we will expand the vocabulary in our mother tongue through checking new words in a dictionary.Learning E helps us able to communicate confidently with more people who come from many other countr.We will have the opportunity to learn about new culutre.We will be able to enjoy international movies,music,...and I can watch E films without subtitles. Learning e helps us increase our chances of good job.E is very useful for future,,..
II)
1.It is too cold,you will breath out smoking.
2.let me pay for meal today.
3.during the meetingyou must leave the phone in vibrate or silent mode.
4.when you become a mama,you how difficult it is to give birth and take care of children.

namphuong_2k3

Cựu Mod Anh|Quán quân TE S1
Thành viên
1 Tháng tư 2017
Bình Định
• Nowadays, English is a universal language in the world. Therefore, learning English is essential for each individual because of its importance and usefulness. People learn English for various purposes such as: Can communicate with foreign friends about the daily tasks; write your own articles in English; Confidently communicate with foreigners if they meet on the road; Or simply learn English just because of passion and interest, etc. And today, I will talk about the benefits of learning English in my own opinion. Firstly, it helps us to improve ourselves, improve our life and our future. When you graduate and look forward to working for a good company with a good salary and a stable environment, the employer will ask you what you need. Secondly, English is very important for you to go far and learn. In order not to become a guest, a friend "can not communicate", you need to learn to use English. Especially when Vietnam, our country has entered the world economy, you will not want to shake your head shake hands when a foreign friend asked you to smile? Thirdly, it also helps us communicate confidently - the opportunity to reach the new land. And finally, we get the feeling of satisfaction. The feeling of progress is great. You will never forget the moment when you can talk to Americans or watch English TV channels. Therefore, we should try our best to learn English.

=> If the weather is too cold, you will exhale reek.
=> Let me pay for this meal.
=> During the meeting you have to let your phone in vibration or silence mode.
=> When becoming a mother, you will know how difficulties in having a baby and rearing them are.

Hà Chi0503

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
26 Tháng mười 2017
Nghệ An
I think English is an international language the world , so learning English is important and necessary for me . Firstly, learning English provides students like me a wide range of information and knowledge.Secondly, I try to learn this language well so that I can communicate with foreingers , read E-mail; essay ,magazines....in Internet without translation programs . Thanks to this language I can understand more about different cultures . Moveover , you can use English to connect with people all over the world, as well as making friends with different countries. Thirdly, many companies require employees to have good English skills and English language is the primary means of communicate .Therefore; if you good at English, you will get a good job with good salary. Learning English is a good way to develop and improve yourself . So you should try our best to learn English

=> The weather is too cold that you breath out smoke
=> Today, I will pay for this meal.
=> During the meeting, your telephone have to in silence and vibration
=> Only when you become a mother, you will know how difficult to give birth and bring up your children

Last edited:

Haru Bảo Trâm

Á quân The English S1
Thành viên
27 Tháng tám 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THCS Thị trấn 2

Learning English is necessary for everyone in today’s modern life, it brings us many significant benefits. Firstly, English is the most popular language in the world, so you can use it to talk to most of foreigners, it breaks all the barriers of language and sticks people together. Secondly, learning more than one language helps us train our brains and patience. Thirdly, because most of news in the world are in English, learning English helps us find out the sources of endless knowledge about the beauty of different cultures as well as news about the world around us. You should try to learn English, you will see.

II - Translate these sentences into English
1. Trời quá lạnh, bạn sẽ thở ra khói.
[tex]\dpi{120} \rightarrow[/tex] It's so cold that you exhale water vapor.
[tex]\dpi{120} \rightarrow[/tex] Let me pay for the meal today.
[tex]\dpi{120} \rightarrow[/tex] During the meeting, you must set your phone to vibrate or silent mode.
[tex]\dpi{120} \rightarrow[/tex] Only when you become a mother, you will realize how difficult it is to give birth and to nurture your children.

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.
Top Bottom