Ngoại ngữ [ The English ] Vòng Sơ Loại

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.

HMF Ngoại Ngữ

BQT môn Ngoại ngữ
2 Tháng năm 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Box Tiếng Anh xin thông báo đến những thí sinh đã đăng ký dự thi The English
21h 18/01/2018 sẽ hết hạn đăng kí dự thi và chúng ta tiến hành vòng thi sơ loại
* THỜI GIAN : Từ 21h30 18/01/2018 - 21h30 20/01/2018
* YÊU CẦU"
1. Đã đăng kí dự thi tại topic Tuyển Sinh
2. Trung thực khi tham gia thử thách sơ loại

CÁC BẠN CLICK THEO DÕI CHỦ ĐỀ ĐỂ CÓ THỂ NHẬN ĐƯỢC THÔNG BÁO ,ĐỀ BÀI THỬ THÁCH SẼ ĐƯỢC ĐĂNG Ở TOPIC NÀY .

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
VÒNG SƠ LOẠI
I. Write a short paragraph about benifits of learning English.
II- Translate these sentences into English
1. Trời quá lạnh,bạn sẽ thở ra khói.
2. Bữa ăn hôm nay tôi trả nhé
3. Trong cuộc họp bạn phải để điện thoại ở chế đô rung hoặc im lặng
4. Khi nào con trở thành một người mẹ con mới biết được sinh đẻ và nuôi dưỡng con cái khó khăn như thế nào

diemquynh101

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
27 Tháng sáu 2015
1. At the present times, English is the most popular language all over the world. It certainly brings us a lot of significant benefits. Firstly, English helps us communicate with foreigners to study, work together and make many relationships around us. Secondly, It assists us comprehend the passages, lyrics of the songs,...Thirdly, We will be more knowledgeable of the other language and enjoy language's beauty. Last but not least, experting English will help us get more options about the job opportunities as nowadays, numerous recruiters require your English certificates and degrees. That's all I'd like to talk about the benefits of studying English.
1. If it is too cold, you will breathe smokingly.
2. Let me pay for meal today.
3. In the appointment, you must ensure your cell phone is in silent or ringing status .
4. Only by being a mom do you know bearing and caring children are too difficult.

ĐứcNhật!

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
17 Tháng mười một 2017
Quảng Nam
Trung Học Phổ Thông Chuyên Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm
In my life, study play an important role. We can learn everytime and everywhere. There are many subjects to learn. But I think, study English is the most important. Why should we study English? English is the most popular language in the world .Study English helps you get more knowledge, you can talk to many foreigners. It help me to communicate with English students, they can help me when I study, work. I think that is the benefits when we study English.
1. The weather is too hot that you breathe smokingly.
2. Can I pay for this meal ?
3. At today's meeting you have to put the phone in vibrate or silent mode.
4. When you became a mother, you will know bearing and caring a child is very difficult.

Cuồng Wanna One

Banned
Banned
9 Tháng một 2018
Du học sinh
Big Hit Entertainment; YMC Entertainment
I.
Learning English helps us to have more social communication skills. Is a useful tool in social relations. English is the main language of the world so everyone is obliged to learn. While traveling abroad, apart from knowing some local dialects, it is necessary to use English as the first. Nowadays, big companies require people to have wisdom. In particular, English language skills are extremely important determinants of human learning. Without knowledge of human language, one would not have a high status in society
II
1. It's too cold, you will breathe out the smoke.
2. Today I pay for this meals
3. During the meeting you have to let the phone vibrate or silence
4. When you become a mother, you know how difficult it is to give birth and take care of your children

Last edited:

Beo1206

CTV Thiết kế
Cộng tác viên
11 Tháng mười 2017
Vĩnh Phúc
THPTXH
I. Study English is very interesting. It helps me enlarge my knowledge about other countries in the world and I feel great when talking to foreign people and watching movies or listening to music in English then I can understand them directly. In English , I like listening so much. Some people complain that people speak English too fast, but I like the accent, sounds in English. So listening to this language is really funny. I learn English because I like it. As I've said I feel great when I can use English and understand people talking in English. One more reason is that I think I can get a good job if I speak English well. How about you ?
II. 1. It's too cold, you will breathe out smoke.
2. Let me pay for meal today !
3. During the meeting, you must put the phone on vibrate or silent mode.
4. When becoming a mother, you will know how difficulties of processing of childbearing and take care of them are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Narumi04

Asuna Yuuki

Cựu CTV Thiết kế
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Hải Dương
THPT Chuyên Nguyễn Trãi
Almost everyone knows English is necessary for we to learn because it play the most importantly role in our life. Why? First, English is the most common language in the world. If you good at learning English, you can communicate with foreigns easily so you will get more friends. Moreover, English helps you widen your knowledge about the world. In my opinion, lots of famous lyrics of the songs, books, information about society,.. have been written by English. If your English is good, you will twig or understand the the information quickliest without the help. Finally, I think English will help me have more choices about the job in the future. These are all my opinions about benefits of learning English.
II.1. Trời quá lạnh,bạn sẽ thở ra khói.
=> The weather is too cold for you to breathe out the smoke.
Có thể cho em sửa thành It is such a cold weather that you to breathe out the smoke. không ạ? ;_; Tối qua xem lại thấy sai nhưng nghĩ không được sửa nên thôi, hôm nay thấy anh Minh Nhí bảo không nên sửa chứ không phải không được sửa nên...*
=> Today, let me pay for that meal.
=> During the meeting, you must put the phone on vibrate or silent mode.
4. Khi nào con trở thành một người mẹ con mới biết được sinh đẻ và nuôi dưỡng con cái khó khăn như thế nào
=> When you become a mother, you will know how difficult it's to bear and take care of children.

Last edited:

Đặng Thư

Mùa hè Hóa học
Thành viên
17 Tháng năm 2017
I. Now, English is the most important and popular language. So, we must know English and learn it. There are over 67 languages spoken in English as the primary language or as the mother tongue. This number is greater than all other languages.It can help us a lot in life. First, it helps to communicate better. 50% of websites in the world use English. Second, it helps both in your hobbies. You want to see the movie. The film does not use Vietnamese but English. Now you can see English is very useful. If you are a travel enthusiast, you can travel with your rich English skills.Finally, English is very important. Learn it when possible!
II. 1. Trời quá lạnh,bạn sẽ thở ra khói.
~> The weather is too cold, you will exhale smoke.
~> Can I pay for a meal today?
~> During the meeting you must let the phone vibrate or silence.
~> When you become a mother, you know how difficult it is to give birth and raise children.

Trang Huyền

Học sinh
Thành viên
9 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Trà Linh
VÒNG SƠ LOẠI
I. Write a short paragraph about benefits of learning English.
In our life, learning English is very important . English is the most popular language all over the world. Why we should learning English ? Because when you know English we can get some simple benefits like: Be able to communicate with foreign friends about everyday things.Confidently communicate with foreigners if they meet them on the road.Write your own articles in English.Or simply learn English just for passion and hobby.And there are many other benefits when you learn English.

-When it's too cold,you will breathe out smoke.
-I will pay for this meal.
3. Trong cuộc họp bạn phải để điện thoại ở chế độ rung hoặc im lặng
-During the meeting,your telephone must be in vibration or silence.
4. Khi nào con trở thành một người mẹ con mới biết được sinh đẻ và nuôi dưỡng con cái khó khăn như thế nào.
-Only when you become a mother ,you will realize giving birth and caring for children are all difficult.

Anhnguyen2572003

Banned
Banned
25 Tháng chín 2017
Phú Thọ
THCS Thanh Thủy
VÒNG SƠ LOẠI
I. Write a short paragraph about benefits of learning English.
English is an international language in the world. Most people are using this language on the daily life. And learning English is very essential for people because of many benefits it brings. Firstly, It is an important language because we use this language to communication with other country's people. We also use English in many places. For example, it is used in the international business, computer language, movies, and so on. Secondly, we can communicate with people all over the world so that we can understand each other very well. Also,We can understand their cultures . Finally, English give you many chance to have a good job. There are many foreign companies and domestic companies which require employee’s English skill. If you can speak English, you will have more opportunities . In short, learning English is really important to us in the modern world. Thus, we should learn English as much as possible.
1. Trời quá lạnh,bạn sẽ thở ra khói
-The weather is too cold for you to breathe out the smoke.
-I will pay for this meal.
3. Trong cuộc họp bạn phải để điện thoại ở chế độ rung hoặc im lặng
-During the meeting, you must put the phone on vibrate or silent mode.
4. Khi nào con trở thành một người mẹ con mới biết được sinh đẻ và nuôi dưỡng con cái khó khăn như thế nào.
-Only when you become a mother ,you will realize giving birth and caring for children are all difficult.

Thiên Thuận

Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
In my opinion, learning English has many benefits. Firstly, it's a very useful language. If we know English, we can go to any countries we like. We won't find it hard to make people understand what we want to say. Secondly, English also helps us learn all kinds of subjects. Many books, websites, songs... are written in English. If we know English, it's easy to broaden your knowledge about all corners of the world. Besides, we can use English to interact with people all over the world, as well as making friends with different nationalities. Finally, learning English gives many job opportunities. There are many jobs that it is available for students who can use English well. In short, learning English is really advantageous.
[tex]\rightarrow[/tex] It's so cold that you breath out smoke.
[tex]\rightarrow[/tex] I will pay for this meal.
[tex]\rightarrow[/tex] During the meeting, you must put the phone on vibrate or silent mode.
[tex]\rightarrow[/tex] Only when you become a mother, you will know that bearing and caring a child is so difficult.

Hiền Nhi

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
19 Tháng ba 2017
Nghệ An
THPT Phan Đăng Lưu
English is such an international language that learning it well brings students great advantages. In the first place, a good knowledge of English helps to meet a compulsory requirement in many schools and universities.Morever, There are a huge number of materials written in English so this language enable me to gain further knowledge about all aspects of life. In addition, it is English that guarantees a high-paid job since most companies prefer employees with English ability to communicate with forigners when necessary. In summary, learning English is very necessary for my study anf my life later.

-The weather is so cold that you breath out smoke
- Shall I pay this meal today?
-During the meeting, your telephone must be in silence and vibration
-Only when you become a mother, you will realize bearing and bringing up children are difficult

Reactions: Thiên Thuận

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
VÒNG SƠ LOẠI
I think English is an international language throughout the world, so learning English has several advantages. First or all, learning English provides students a wide range of information and knowledge. For instance, Students can get information fast and efficient by accessing to internet. In fact, most of the web pages on the Internet are in English. The Internet has a huge amount of information, some of which can only be accessed in English. English will allow students to gain knowledge in many different possible ways. In addition, learning English helps students widen their knowledges about linguistics, cultures, people, tradition, etc. Moreover, Students who are good at English are considered to be smart by others. Secondly, English language is means of communication. We can use English to interact with people all over the world, as well as making friends with different nationalities. Learning English is a good way to communicate for foreign people. Finally, learning English gives many job opportunities. There are many jobs available for graduated students who can use English well than those who cannot. Furthermore, anyone who knows English can be promoted in higher seat or even higher salary in their working. In short, learning English is really advantageous.

-The weather is so cold that you breath out smoke
- I will pay for this meal.
-During the meeting, your telephone must be in silence and vibration
-Only when you become a mother, you will realize bearing and bringing up children are difficult

Reactions: Kyanhdo

Phươngg Trâmm

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
Trường THCS Cát Tài
I. Write a short paragraph about benifits of learning English:
English is an international language in the world. Most people are using this language on the daily life. And learning English is very essential for people because of many benefits it brings. Firstly, It is an important language because we use this language to communication with other country's people. Secondly, we can communicate with people all over the world so that we can understand each other very well. Also, we can understand their cultures . Finally, English give you many chance to have a good job. There are many foreign companies and domestic companies which require employee’s English skill. If you can speak English, you will have more opportunities . In short, learning English is really important to us in the modern world. So, we should learn English as much as possible.
II. Translate these sentences into English:
1. Trời quá lạnh, bạn sẽ thở ra khói.
- The weather is too cold, you will breathe out smoke.
2. Bữa ăn hôm nay tôi trả nhé?
- Let me pay for meal today?
3. Trong cuộc họp bạn phải để điện thoại ở chế đô rung hoặc im lặng.
- During the meeting you have to phone in it or silence.
- When you become a mother you know childbirth and parenting difficulties.

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm
I. Write a short paragraph about benifits of learning English:
Learning English has a lot of benefits with today's socialization. It is the most popular language in the. Firstly, learning English helps us to communicate with other people. Not only that, it also helps me more confident. Learning English gives us a future, with many opportunities for employment. There are many foreign companies and domestic companies which require employee’s English skill. In short, learning English gives people a lot of opportunities to adapt to modern life.
-> The weather is too cold, you will breathe out smoke.
-> Shall I pay this meal today?
-> During the meeting you must be in vibration or silence.
-> When you become a mother you know childbirth and parenting difficulties.

Kyanhdo

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
22 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Gia Định
A recent survey of language learners around the world had some surpriving results, over 50% said "English is the easiest!". We can see, it's easy to read an English book. In the ranking of the most readable languages, English is in the first! That explains why English is the most popular language, and most people are using this language on the daily life. Besides, I think English is more important subject than the other, such as Japanese, Chinese,... If you learn English well, you will have several advantages. First at all, it helps me understand some information in English, example, if you love world news, you should read New York Times, Daily News,...in English, because they are reliable to supply knowledge. It also helps me provides a wide range of knowledge. Students at school can get information fast and efficient by accessing to internet. In fact, most of the web pages on the Internet are in English, such as NASA, National Geographic,... Secondly, we can communicate with people all over the world so that we can understand each other very easy. All people around the world live quite different countries, that is what leads to the difference of languages, example: A girl's mother tongue is Spanish, but other girl speaks Vietnamese. They can't talk to the other if they use their mother tongue. So how do they understand what the others say? They usually talk to foreigners in English in many places: internet, cities,... We also make friends around the world in Facebook, Instagram,... that leads us to be popular and famous if you can speak English a lot. Thirdly, we can visit a lot of countries in the Earth. We will find it confident to make people understand what we want to say a thing. Students can to be easy while they study abroad in foreign countries. Finally, English helps you to find many chance to have a good future. Most companies prioritize people who speak English fluently, that helps us to have more oppotunities. Those are my motivation to learn English harder, I can know the English's importance in daily life. So I want to take part in this competition to improve my English and study more things in the most important language around the world.
-> If the weather is too cold, you will breathe out smoke.
-> Shall I pay this meal today?
-> During the meeting, your phone ought to be on vibrate or silent mode.
-> Only when you become a mother, you will know how to bear and bring up children, those are so difficult.

Đặng Diệp Linh

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
2 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nam
In my opinion, learning English has many benifits.It's play an important role in our life. Firstly, English is a mean of communication.If we know English, we can speak to the foreingners and understand what they say.Secondly,English is an useful for us to find a good job.Moreover,English is an international language. Many foreign companies want to employ people who speak language well and they pay high salary. Finally, English is necessary to get information because many books, magazines, ...use English. To sum up, English is very important in our life
1, Today is too cold, you'll breahe out smoke
2,I pay the bill for this meal
3,You must turn on silent or vibrate mode when you're in the meeting
4,When you become a mother, you just understand how difficult it is to give birth and raise a child

Reactions: ng.htrang2004

Kaito.

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
THCS Đặng Chánh Kỷ
VÒNG SƠ LOẠI
I. Write a short paragraph about benifits of learning English. Learning enlish is an import tant problem that everyone care beacause english is the official language of more than 53 countries and territories. Learning English is to improve yourself, improve your life and future.Every company will want to choose a person with good English skills, rather than a person can not use or use this foreign language very bad.If you want to study abroad, you must learn English to be able to follow the course content. Learning English is also an important condition for you to access and update knowledge from around the world. You can watch American movies and BBC channel, CCN chanel. If your job does not require proficiency in English, but if you prove yourself to be a professional, it's not hard for your boss to push you up the stairs.English helps you to be active in the social environment, confident in communication and always want to explore the cultures of countries around the world.
The weather is too cold, you breathe out the smoke.
Let me pay for meal today
During the meeting you have to let the phone vibrate or silence
When you become a mother, you know how difficult it is to give birth and take care of your children

Nguyễn Thị Phanh

Banned
Banned
14 Tháng tám 2017
Phú Thọ
- Nowadays, learning engish is vital for everyone because it helps us a lots in our daily life. First of all, you can communicate with foreigner easily. For example, when you come to visit a country where English is the main language, you will feel normal because you can speak this language. Secondly,
you can also read newpapers in English to widen your English. They may be magazines, novels, diary,....It sounds exciting, right? Finailly, learning English can help me have a good job. If you are interviewed in English, you can speak everything and answer it simply. In short, I think learning brings us many benefits.
1.The weather is too cold, you will breathe out the smoke.
2. Shall I pay for our meal today?
3. During the meeting, you must keep your phone vibrate or silence.
4. Only when you become a mother, will you know how difficult it is to bear and bring up your children.

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.
Top Bottom