Kaito.

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
THCS Đặng Chánh Kỷ
ROUND 6
Challenge 2:

1. If you had 3 wishes,what would they be ? Why?
Sometimes life is not what we want and sometimes we often hear someone say " i wish ..." and I'm not an exception. If I have 3 wishes, I will I wish health, happiness and something, it will be said in the end because people are very greedy. Everyone wants to be perfect and the last wish is hard to define.
My first wish was that my relatives were healthy especially my parents and my brother. Why? Because my parents are a very important person in my life. They raised me up and took care of me.
Secondly I wish everyone was happy. If everyone is happy there will be no war and there will not be many homeless children living in the street.They are not study, have to live a difficult life.
Finally I wish .... That was what made me think for a long time and I thought I would wish I was going to go to school. Because I want to have a good learning environment and that is my stepping stone into professional school .That is how I responded to my parents and contributed a part of my wisdom to the general society
2. What important goals have you set in the past,and how successful have you been in achieving them ?
In life every human being has a goal to strive for and so do I.
At first I was a bad mathematician so I tried my best to enter the team and after a while I achieved that. I went to the top of my maths class and got into the recruiting team. I feel really happy.
Secondly ,school I am studying is a professional school so in the past that studied professional school is a dream for every student like me. After days and nights of hard work, I tried to pass to the current school. That is quite important since before.
3. In your opinion,how should people behave in public places?Do you think it's important to speak up when people behave inconsiderately in public ?
Communication, public behavior is considered an important skill for every person.
There may be a very prominent form, true personality but lack of the right way in front of people, they have done themselves bad.
For example young people have violated the ancient temple's sanctuary
when there is behavior littering, clam, singing, screaming, scandalous speech, wearing masks when entering the temple. Even lead the pet to the sanctuary, respectable ...Besides i think it's important to speak up when people behave inconsiderately in public ? Why? Because they will see themself again and many people look back on themselves too. If so they recognize their mistakes and become better , also each each good person will be created a better society

Reactions: Adelaide AT

namphuong_2k3

Cựu Mod Anh|Quán quân TE S1
Thành viên
1 Tháng tư 2017
Bình Định
ROUND 6
Thử thách 2
1. If you had 3 wishes,what would they be ? Why ?
- My first wish, I want to be a good doctor, to find a cure for HIV and cancer in people. For me, this is a very significant profession, a profession that makes between life and death certain boundaries. It is also a profession that brings hope to the sick and makes it come true.
- My second wish, I wish this world forever peaceful, no war. Because I want to see a world always fresh, civilized, developed. And more especially, I want to see people live happily together. Not because of war, they have to lose relatives, away from their beloved children.
- And finally, I wish my relatives and me, always healthy, strong enough to overcome the challenges of life. Simply because no one can succeed without experiencing difficulties. If so, just in the movie ... xD

2. What important goals have you set in the past, and how successful have you been in achieving them ?
Everybody always sets goals and tries to accomplish them. And me too. Until now, I only have two important goals. Firstly, a goal I set out in 6th grade, but until the beginning of 9th grade I was more interested in it. That is the study abroad. I'm trying to improve my English better. Speak more, listen more ... And I also try to increase the average score and study exam to get the English certificate to ease the application. Secondly, I want to learn cooking. I don't understand why I like the food made by myself (bad or good ^^). Because the school calendar is almost full day, I have less chance to learn cooking from my mother. I'm determined to learn how to cook from simple dishes, and then to complex dishes.
Until now, I only cook a few dishes so I will try !!

3. In your opinion,how should people behave in public places?Do you think it's important to speak up when people behave inconsiderately in public?
- In public communication, respecting others and behaving in a humble manner is the simple secret that helps us make a beautiful impression in the eyes of others. Know how to behave in accordance with ethical standards. In accordance with the circumstances, choose the solution to be reasonable, correct.
- I don't think that reckless behavior in public will tell you how you are. Because you do not always behave in a less civilized way, sometimes it's just a reluctance. If you want to know who they are, then try to find out more about them, not just through an action. And judging this child through an act is too unilateral.

Reactions: Lanh_Chanh

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm
ROUND 6
Thử thách 2
1. If you had 3 wishes,what would they be ? Why ?
- My first wish is for my family and friends. I hope that they will be always cheerful, optimistic despite whatever will happen in the future beaucause I love them very much.
- My second wish, I wish our family happy and happy forever
- And finally, I want to go to Foreign Language high school and study aboard in Japan

2. What important goals have you set in the past, and how successful have you been in achieving them ?
My most important goal in the past as well as now is to go to foreign language high school and study aboard in Japan. I am still struggling to achieve my goal. And before that, I have to achieve 80% of the Japanese Proficiency Test in July. I will try to reach this goal
3. In your opinion,how should people behave in public places?Do you think it's important to speak up when people behave inconsiderately in public?
In my opinion, in public we have to respect others and behave properly like civilized people. Do not smoke or use inappropriate words. Depending on the circumstances, we choose the appropriate and appropriate solution
- It is extremely important to speak up when people behave inconsiderately in public.
If we do that, everything will be much better. Life will be more beautiful and colorful. This small act will also contribute to building a rich, beautiful, civilized country.​

Reactions: Lanh_Chanh

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
ROUND 6
Thử thách 2:

Question 1:. If you had 3 wishes,what would they be ? Why ?
Life sometimes makes us encounter difficulties and obstacles. Every human being always desires to have the ability to do what he likes, what he thinks is exciting. To the subject of today's treaty, as well as anyone else, I also intend to have three wishes. I hope to hear them, you will feel satisfied. If I have three wishes, I will wish for world peace, wish my family, my loved ones, and my last wish wish for myself.
My first wish, I wish for world peace. Why? Because peace is one of the most important things in the world. If the world is peaceful, many problems will be solved and every aspect of the world will be developed. I'm sure everyone will be happy. I want to see a society that brings happiness to everyone. How interesting!
My second wish, my wish for my family, the people around me always have abundant vitality, learn to always meet many good luck, 'smooth sailing' in the work; Achieving high positions, having a place in society. Especially the homeless kids, though I have not been able to communicate with them yet, but I can understand some of their moods. I wish they would be well fed, well-dressed, going to school like so many babies. Life will be better as well !!!
In the end is my wish, I know in this century everyone needs money, material and me too. I also want to be like every other girl, pampered parents, loved by parents, can set their own wishes. However, I will dedicate this wish to someone who needs it more. How many poor people are working hard day and night to give their children a better future. They need this wish more than anyone else! And I think I will not use any wishes for myself because I believe I can do it all. I believe I will win myself. Thank you for reading my article.

Question 2: What important goals have you set in the past,and how successful have you been in achieving them ?

When I was a kid, I dreamed a lot of things like becoming a talented and perfect person, or someone very famous and influential to the world. Then I realized that Nothing More important is to help his parents always happy, proud of his daughter. My life goal is to be happy parents. I always try to get what my parents want. Life is not just about fun, so I learned how to overcome my difficult times. I have learned to adapt to every situation, learn to look at the bright side when I am having problems and learn to respect what I have.
All because of my parents, I realized it was just my thoughts. Actually I was happy how much. Now, though, it is difficult, but I am happy that my parents are always with me. Thank you for reading my article.

Question3: . In your opinion,how should people behave in public places? Do you think it's important to speak up when people behave inconsiderately in public ?

It seems that everyone is looking at the face that captures the look, the action, the behavior that predicts our character. I think so. In public, you have to pay attention to all the situations in order to behave properly. Perhaps that is the most important thing! For example, you go to a clean play area; In particular, there is a ban on littering, you should not throw away the garbage because it will make people look at you with a lack of sympathy. Whether you are inadvertently or deliberately, that is not good for you. They will evaluate your friend!
Second, remember to think carefully before doing something. Be careful in words, actions, ... That makes you more civilized. For example, when meeting older people you should greet them politely. Old grandparents attach great importance to those seemingly simple things.
So, when a person behaves unfairly in public, should we say it outright? In my opinion, we should do it if necessary. Because if it's just a small job, you can come and remind them lightly. That will also make them, in your eyes, a very elegant person! Thanks for reading my article.

Reactions: Kyanhdo

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
FINAL
I. Listen and complete the dialogue
A: "Damn Mark. I never noticed that belly of yours."
B: "It's all the beer. I need to start working out again."
A: "That reminds me. I should've gone to the gym today."
B: "Where do you work out?"
A: "At Bally's. It's pretty close to home so it is convenient."
B: "How much are you paying?"
A: "I only pay 20 bucks a month."
B: "That's pretty good. I think I should join."
A: "If you join, we could work out together. It's so much better working out with another person. It's hard to motivate something when you are alone.
B: "What do you usually do in the gym?"
A: "I usually spend about 20 minutes on the step master, and then lift weights for about an hour."
B: "Do you go everyday?"
A: "No. I try to go 4 times a week, but lately, I've been only going about 2 times a week. That's why I need you there. You should join."
B: "Will you help me to get some girls?"
A: "If you get rid of that belly of yours, I promise you will have a better chance for girls. Anyways, there are so many fine chicks working out at the club."
B: "Really? I'm signing up tomorrow."
A: "There are some girls with tight outfits. You can see the shape of their body and some of them are really fine."
B: "As long as there are some ladies with nice legs, I don't mind."
A: "So you're really going to join?"
B: "Yeah. Let's go in tomorrow and I'll sign up. We can work out together."
A: "Cool. Let’s go to some bars to celebrate.
B: "I'm down with that."
II. Answer the following questions
1. Is it possible for parents and children to be friends?

Of course! I think parents and children can become friends, and become friends. We also know that when children enter the school age, children begin to know more about relationships. The world of the baby is no longer the only parents and relatives in the family. At this time, the psychology of the baby changes more complex and may at some time, you will realize that there are many things she does not share with her parents but just love chatting with friends. However, not many, many friends are often confided to all mothers (like me). I always share, confide in my mother. Although sometimes my mother does not understand me well but she always makes me happy. Remember: Parents are people who are born, nurture us. No outsider can understand me well with my parents. So you should talk a little bit to them; Know your heart will be more fun, more comfortable!

2. Do you have a five year plan for your life?
Yes, I do. Everyone has a plan for themselves. Five years, it seems like a long time, but the reality is not so. So during this time, I will focus mainly on learning, refusing pleasures. I will learn to enter the dream school, in accordance with his majors. At this time I can help my family and my future will be brighter. Moreover, my knowledge will be richer. In addition, I will plan to become an accountant or a person with state affairs. I will help family, social more!

3. How do you maintain your motivation when you fail?
Personal motivation is the key to maintaining most aspects of life. Without motivation, we almost waste time and neglect our personal and professional goals. However, the strongest and most determined person is still at a loss. But for me it's not hard to do that. At first, I will remind myself of the goals set. Before we take the time to conquer something, we often set short-term and long-term goals. However, you need to set a practical goal to not be discouraged when not achieve what you want. That does not mean that you can not push and challenge yourself because if you do not challenge yourself then that is not the goal. If you feel ambiguous about your goals then you will be more likely to lose motivation than to constantly test to see where you are at any stage of the process. Tracking goals and monitoring progress can help you stay motivated every day. Second, to maintain motivation, you need to see progress in accomplishing goals. If you find yourself in the right direction or take a big step forward every time you check the progress, you will have more motivation and joy for your progress. If you find yourself far away from the target, this is probably the urge for you to aggressive with the target set. In particular, I will give me a little bonus like listening to music, watching movies, eating, ... Third, sometimes people with strong will also feel overwhelmed. And even I have experienced so I can understand. So I'll give myself a break, let my mind relax. It will not only help me regain my spirit but will also work better. Moreover, everyone encounters small obstacles. If I can not achieve my goal in a week, I will see it as a lesson. Try to complete the next goal before the deadline so you have enough time left to finish the work. So, I will be on schedule even when there is a small stumble. The problem here is not how I failed, but how you handle those failures and resolutely not give up. That is just a human manifestation and I will continue to try to accomplish the goal. At the same time I will also learn how to beat the delay. I believe these actions will help me maintain my motivation in any situation.

4. Are you a determined person? Are you a stubborn person?
I think I'm a determined person. For the following reasons, many people praise me for being a very determined person. I am a determined person with the desire to work hard and succeed. I think my determination comes from wanting my future brighter, wanting to help my family. In my life I learned, while I was a kid, believe in myself, work as a team, persist, think, plan, do not give up and fight for There is a positive thinking also help me but the most important thing is: to do, to do. The achievements do not turn up immediately but it's like opening a path in life. I do not expect anyone to open the way for me. I picked up the hoe and slowly I cut the grass and extracted the weeds. I was opening myself to do not know and building the road to life I wanted. If you are one of those people who have millions of ideas but still keep the reason for not realizing it, know that: '' Nothing is easy but everything is possible. '' The first step to finding The way in life is to believe in myself. I determined that when I fell, I MUST go back to continue their journey because there will be no one who can help me to the end of this life. The second is to put my ideas into practice. I see a bigger vision for my life and refuse around those who think small. I know that abundance is not just money, it is a total reflection of my life. And in life, I always find evidence to prove my words are right and also very reasonable.
I believe I'm not a stubborn person. For the following reasons, you will not be able to gain much if you do not believe in yourself. That said, there may be too many good things. Some people behaved stubbornly and claimed that it was due to their 'self-confidence'. The stubbornness leads to arrogance. However, I do not think I'm stubborn. At first I was extremely interested in the changes; Because I think it must be new, interesting. Second, I always look right, right and wrong. If I find myself right, I will try to get the evidence to prove it. On the contrary, I will look at the opinions of people and if they are correct I will support. Third, I will accept any help or solicitude of any person if it is reasonable.

5. Do you believe that the rich are growing richer, and the poor are growing poorer?
Yes. Although, for me, this is only partially true. But I still agree on the above. Firstly, the rich are getting richer. Once rich, they want to be richer. 'I'm not greedy!' Most of them are smart, they can find ways to get more money. Second, the poor - they are still poor as before. But so they are more pessimistic, no longer want to work. They consider this a NUMBER. It makes the poor think of themselves as running out of money and they get poorer. However, there are still some poor people, who are still dying on the day, always trying. Although not materialistic enough, their morale is always 'rich'.

III. Write a short essay
What do you think the world would be like if some day we didn’t have a TV or Internet?

Let's do:
Technology has long appeared and is one of the tools to evaluate the development of a progressive society. Technology brings people more joy and knowledge to help us come closer together, learn more mysterious things, interesting things in life today. This will bring the knowledge not only to adults but also to children who are first entering life outside.
The fact is that TV and Internet is playing an increasingly important role in our lives. TV and Internet are indispensable in our modern age. The benefits that the Internet brings is hard to argue, but have you ever wondered if the world does not have the Internet one day?
First, to be able to communicate with everyone you have may take up to a month to send a letter. Did you know that about 294 billion emails are sent daily, which equates to 2.8 million emails sent per second and 90 trillion emails sent every year. So imagine if one day there is no Internet, instead of clicking on an email in a 'blink of an eye,' you'll have to post a letter to hand and wait a few days, sometimes several weeks after the new letter arrives. receiver. Also in this matter, you will also spend a lot of money writing hand letters. In the US alone, the cost of using mail instead of email will be about 6.3 trillion (about 131 billion) - a huge figure. So, in the underdeveloped countries, there are still hunger, poverty and raging?
Second, a lot of businesses, companies, banks are all dependent on the Internet ... all will be in turmoil. No international banking transactions will be carried out, and transactions must be made manually through post and telecommunication services. More dangerous is that social networking sites that use the Internet will cut staff, even without it, which will result in billions of people losing their jobs.
Third, the Internet is considered as the information giant. If you do not have the Internet, you will not be able to access or find information online. Instead of sitting at home click, you will have to go to the library, bookstore find all the related books to retrieve the information to search. Not only that, 65% of today's online news readers will have to wait all day to read newspapers, update news, politics, entertainment on paper instead of 'updating' them with speed in minutes. computer, telephone network ..
More frighteningly, the infrastructure for telephone services is also part of the Internet infrastructure. Some satellite services do not work, which means that you can only watch TV programs through the normal path with the antenna. If the satellite system is 'collapsed', you may fall into the 'information blind' state completely. In addition, if the mobile phone station and telephone line are broken, we can only communicate with each other manually by handwriting.
In addition, if you idolize some famous singer or actor without the Internet, you will have to wait to buy CD to hear the idol singing. Or online purchases can not be made. For the same TV, there is no way we can update the news quickly, how can prepare the spirit in time to listen to loudspeakers every day?
In short, TV and the Internet play a huge role in social development; In changing our way of doing things in our children's learning, entertainment, relationships with friends and social behavior. However, we should not use too much momentum. Unlucky, the Internet is disabled! So enjoy the benefits that the Internet has brought to our lives.
Thanks for reading my article.!

Lanh_Chanh

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
29 Tháng chín 2017
Nam Định
National Economics University
I-Listen and complete the dialogue
A: "Damn Mark. I never noticed that ___belly of yours______________."
A: "That reminds me. I should've __hit the gym_________________today."
A: __I only pay 20 a month________________________________
A: "If you join, we could work out together. It's so much better working out with another person. _____It's hard to......alone___
A: "I usually spend about 20 minutes on the step master, and then lift weights for about an hour."
A: "No. I try to go 4 times a week, but lately, I've been only going about 2 times a week. That's why I need you there. You should join."
B: _Will it help me to get some girls?____________________
A: "If you get rid of that belly of yours,_I promise you will have a chance with girls_________________________. Anyways, there are so many fine chicks working out at the club."
A: _There are some girls with......______________________. You can see the shape of their body and some of them are really fine."
B: "As long as there are _ladies with nice legs________________, I don't mind."
A: "Cool.__Let's go to some bars to celebrate_______________________________."

II- Answer the following questions
Yes.When's parents understand their children, they do not impose, confined their children, they will learn to communicate, listen to children to understand them better. Parents should build trust with children.
And children also learn to empathize, open up to parents. Both parties respect ,care about and trust each other.

2.Do you have a five year plan for your life?
Yes. But it's not really a plan.
It is a planned, dream unclear.
Biggest plan is university passing and then try to learn good to have the opportunity to go to Spain,,. Standing on the Camp Nou stadium firsthand view of my favorite team football.

3.How do you maintain your motivation when you fail?
Failure sometimes I cried. It's feeble. =.=.
But crying does not solve anything, at least in terms of emotion.
And after crying out loud, I would think about the reason for starting.
And then the reasons for the failure, the errors of myself.
Then draw experience, find the optimism because I always remember as follows: "Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time".

I'm not sure I'm either a determined person or a stubborn person.
I'm always hesitant,, afraid of change and not having my views.
Never give up but easy to waver before the views of others.
It's so contradictory.

5. Do you believe that the rich are growing richer, and the poor are growing poorer?
No. That is right to say that people with more money have more opportunities than people with less money.
The fact that the rich are getting richer isn't synonymous the poor getting poorer.
People can fully become rich if we seize opportunities, relentless effort.
The poor can rise then there is no reason the rich can not be dropped,
If the rich are constrained in certain scale, they will be superseded by the poor who have thinking like riches, effort and live responsibly.

III- Write a short essay
Television and the internet are the mass media connecting people,,.
We have become dependent on the Internet for most of the things we want to do such as learning, socializing, or entertaining ourselves. It has become a way of life for many of us. In the absence of the Internet, the implications would be devastating.
Currently, television and the internet plays a significant role in modern life,, lacking them will cause a large impact on people's lives.
First on the approach of information: The Internet has become a gigantic sea of information and resources. It would be very time-consuming and has many limitations if we hadn't internet or tivi. The information will not be easy to find as it is now.
For the propaganda: the communication or notification would take time, will not extensively covered,, hard to everyone.
About contacting: when we want to communicate abroad, calling by phone will certainly costly than. We would have to resort to the option of a face-to-face interaction,, or sending and receiving mail.
And about people's spiritual life : losing one of the entertainments of the people.
However not only brings the disadvantage that the disappearance of television and the internet also brings many benefits.
People would often tell together instead of always paying attention to television, the website on computer, phone.
Save some costs related to electricity, materials networks.
No occurs popular game addiction as now (in society without the temptation of the internet). Reduce the myopic condition.
Life will change a lot if there is not the appearance of television and the internet.
Now let's recognize it, use the internet sensibly and avoid abuse,,.
If that happen, then we will probably confuse too. :D,,

Adelaide AT

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng hai 2018
Bình Định
Tắc
ROUND 7 (FINAL)

I - Listen and complete the dialogue:
A: "That reminds me. I should've hit the gym today."
A: I only pay 20 bucks a month.
A: "If you join, we could work out together. It's so much better working out with another person. It's hard to motivate yourself when you are alone. "
B: Will it help me to get some girls?
A: "If you get rid of that belly of yours,I promise you'll have a better chance with girls. Anyways, there are so many fine chicks working out at the club."
A: There are some girls with tight outfit. You can see the shape of their body and some of them are really fine."
B: "As long as there are some ladies with nice legs , I don't mind."
A: "Cool.Let's go hit some bars to celebrate."
II.

I think it will be possible if there is a sympathy between parents and children. Because a good friend is a person who know how to understand you.

Yes. My goal is to become a graphic designer. I want to find somewhere to develop my skills. I will look for ways to improve my drawing skills and ability to comunicate in English.

I try to keep calm and encourage myself. And then I will find Why I fail and do My best not to make the same mistakes again. But the most important is I know that " Develop success from failures. A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success "

For me, I'm an determined person. Because once I have determined what I have done, I will definitely accomplish that. I remember the first time I went to school, there were a lot of strange things to me and I didn't know anyone. I set myself the goal was to improve the ability to communicate with more new friends. I tried to achive it. And I succeeded.

Nobody will always be rich or poor. A rich man is a person who has a good start. However it does mean that he will be the first to finish and of course Nothing proves that he will be becoming Richer and richer unless he tries hard to be rich. And so does the poor. Everyone wants to live a better life. And I think that the poor will make their life better.
III- Write a short essay
What do you think the world would be like if some day we didn’t have a TV or Internet?

What the world would be like if some day we didn’t have a TV or Internet?

" No one will die but it's a huge problem " said Mikko Hypponen - research director at F-Secure in Helsinki, Finland. The fact is that the Internet is playing an increasingly important role in our life. The benefits that the Internet brings is hard to argue. The Internet for every people is indispensable in daily life from checking in social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, instagram,.. or checking mail, working on the Internet. Without the Internet, many people may lose their jobs, and there will be a severe impact on the economy, online entertainment, online shopping will also no longer exist. No shopping online, transactions between customers and brands will be more difficult than before. At the same time, the competition for quality products and the diversity of models will be lose. Moreover the information will be updated slower. In addition, There will be no interactions and global connections .

However, the lack of internet also brings some benefits. The phenomenon of people because of Internet forget to eat and sleep, forget social relationship. Life will be lessened the distinction between real and virtual and the spread of rumors.

Phươngg Trâmm

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
Trường THCS Cát Tài
FINAL
I. Listen and complete the dialogue:
A: "If you join, we could work out together. It's so much better working out with another person. It's hard to motivate yourshelf when you are alone.
A: "If you get rid of that belly of yours, I promise you'll have a better chance with girls. Anyways, there are so many fine chicks working out at the club."
A: "There are some girls with tight outfits. You can see the shape of their body and some of them are really fine."
II. Answer the following questions:

Yes. I think parents and children can become friends. It is not a serious friendship. It's like the kind of friendship that some adults have with competent people - such as senior colleagues, supervisors, counselors, community leaders, or religious counselors. And both sides respect each other. They care and trust each other. They can have meaningful conversations and enjoy each other's company in intimate settings. If parents and children can become friends, they can exchange many different things without being able to tell their friends.
Yes. In five years, it is likely that people will have their own plans. For me, I dream of Mars once. Seems like a dream, hehe, but okay. Have a dream, so worthy of life!
I will go out in the wild. Few things give me much new energy and motivation to take on life like this. So I usually go out to walk in the forest or by the sea and I just stay there in moments with nature, fresh air and I do not think of anything special.
I am a determined person. Because I never gives up, no matter what. I understands that when I fall, I must get back up to continue my journey.
No, I don't. All, the many rich can be used to the live of life and the lower operation. All people can be start on education with other items is more. And easy easily to start a start of business and lost your first account. The poor people, also may be hit the jackpot. No what could be said before.
III. Write a short essay:
As life goes on, technology devices become more and more familiar to everyone, especially smartphones. Since then, the Internet has become an integral part of life.
For many people, the most frightening situation when owning a technology device is ... the battery is out. In addition, the status of "addicted like" or the habit of tracking everything on the network seems to have become more popular.
However, the Internet still plays a very important role. Without internet, life would be complicated, for example:
- No more youtube and online music sites, to enjoy the hit songs you will have to buy the CD.
There will not be billionaires like Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Michael Dell, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Ma ...
- No one knows what Yahoo is, Google is and every home will have thick Encyclopedia.
- No ecommerce or online marketing, no Google Adwords nor SEO.
- If there is no internet, there is no mobile, of course not know SMS, smartphonle is what.
- No email to send, receive a letter will be months of waiting, and of course will take a large sum of money for these letters.
- No internet, no Google maps, only paper maps and then the mouth will be more flexible to ask the road.
- You do not know the schedule of the plane, the train, or the movie schedule in the cinema, can not buy or order online, then the directory will have room in each family.
- No longer surf the web to read news, have to spend money to buy newspapers and news updates in a more sluggish way.
- Nearly no opportunity to get acquainted with geographically distant people.
Internet is a familiar and indispensable part of today's life, but the benefits and disadvantages of the internet are always present. Once you have installed the Internet, use the right way to serve your life but do not forget to meet the exchange, do not be immersed in the virtual world.

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm
FINAL
I. Listen and complete the dialogue
A: "That reminds me. I should've gone to the gym today."
A: "If you join, we could work out together. It's so much better working out with another person. It's hard to motivate something when you are alone.
A: "If you get rid of that belly of yours, I promise you will have a better chance for girls. Anyways, there are so many fine chicks working out at the club."
II. Answer the following questions

I think parents can be friends with their children. Often from childhood parents are always interested in and understand the feelings of the children. But when we grow up, often children do not confide in the many, in part because the children are too shy to tamper with you. Not only that, at this age parents often decide the children's education. But remember that parents always understand us and feed us from baby to big. Parents like you always accompany me throughout the journey

Yes, I do. But it is not clear whether this is a plan or just a dream. My dream is to go to a foreign language school and then study in Japan...
Maybe this way is not suitable for you but it is very suitable for me. When I lose my motivation I often listen to my favorite songs or watch movies even though it does not make much of a difference. But about a short time later, I recovered the momentum. I see these songs and movies as miracles that make me more motivated.

I think I'm a determined person but sometimes quite stubborn. I often keep my opinion unchanged (except it's certainly wrong)
I think yes because the rich are usually well-served and enjoy. The poor are still only a small salary. But there are times when the rich can be poor because if they just enjoy, then they will lose. The poor, the more they try, the better off their children can become rich. In this era, the poor have only learned how to rise and surpass the rich

III. Write a short essay

Today, almost everywhere in the world, there are television and the Internet. Now it is the most needed item. If a day does not have it. Surely humans are only in the dark, not vitality, do not know what information. It's really boring. First, when there is no television and the Internet, people will not be free of their head by songs, but the news for daily entertainment, the only way is to sleep and play sports. But not the weather. Secondly, without it people will become unaware of anyone besides themselves. Besides, without Internet, entrepreneurs around the world can not get information for each other to sign the contract, so make sure the background Our world economy will decrease later. In short, if one day we do not have TV or the Internet, our world will be terrible.

Kaito.

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
THCS Đặng Chánh Kỷ
FINAL

A: "Damn Mark. I never noticed that _____Belly of yours____________."
A: "That reminds me. I should've _______hit the gym____________today."
A: _I only pay 20 bucks a month____________________________________
A: "If you join, we could work out together. It's so much better working out with another person.
_______________________It's hard to motivate yourshelf when you are alone__________________
B: ____________________ Will you help me to get some girls?________________________
A: "If you get rid of that belly of yours,_____ I promise you'll have a better chance with girls___. Anyways, there are so many fine chicks working out at the club."
A: _____There are some girls with tight outfit______. You can see the shape of their body and some of them are really fine."
B: "As long as there are _________________, I don't mind."
A: "Cool.________Let’s go to some bars to celebrate________

1. Is it possible for parents and children to be friends
Yes. I think parents and children can become friends. Why? Because when they become friends they will be understand and closer to their children and understand a lot. In addition, they can freely talk to each other in an equal way. That makes between them almost no distance and secret. And from then on, parents can provide the best advice for their children.

Yes. i, like everyone, have plans for myself and I call that a five-year plan. In that plan, I intend to study the watch as a computer and it has a four-dimensional image. I hope it will come true.

Kaito.

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
THCS Đặng Chánh Kỷ
thông cảm mik đi hok hơn 10 h ms về đã vậy mẹ mik bắt h pải đi ngủ nên mai mik làm nốt phần còn lai hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

namphuong_2k3

Cựu Mod Anh|Quán quân TE S1
Thành viên
1 Tháng tư 2017
Bình Định
FINAL
A: I only pay 20 bucks a month.
A: "If you join, we could work out together. It's so much better working out with another person. It's hard to motivate yourself when you are alone.
B: Will it help me to get some girls?
A: "If you get rid of that belly of yours, I promise you'll have a better chance with girls. Anyways, there are so many fine chicks working out at the club."
A: There are some girls with tight outfit. You can see the shape of their body and some of them are really fine."
A: "Cool. Let's go hit some bars to celebrate."

- Yes, it is totally possible for parents and children to be friends. It is much easier to share everything with friends than parents. It seems there is a big distance between parents and children. Thus, it would be a great thing if parents and children could be friends.
2. Do you have a five-year plan for your life?
- Yeah, of course. I have a plan for next five years. That is the study abroad. I am currently a 9th grade student and intend to study abroad. My home is not financially able to pay all my tuition and living expenses overseas, so my only way to reach a dream is to get a scholarship. The door will not be too far away for those who really try and effort.
- To maintain my motivation when I fail, the first thing I do is to do something to heal my emotion and to remind myself that I am not only a failure person. Next, I will go back to see what I did wrong so that I can learn from mistakes and avoid them. And then I set a positive mindset and focus on my goals.
- I think I'm a determined person. What I had meant was I was determined; I was determined to get the job done no matter what it took. However, in some cases, I am a stubborn person in choosing something. But rarely happens.
- I don't totally believe that the rich are growing richer. Because wealth accumulated may not last through 3 generations.
So the rich can get poorer.
- But the poor gets poorer is correct. No matter how hard the poor work, they will still be poor due to the way the economy and society works to keep poor people working for the rich.

III- Write a short essay

Nowadays, people are using TVs and internet everyday and all the time to get news or communicate. Our demands on TVs and internet for social communication and networking are huge; therefore, people will get shocked if one day there is no more internet and TVs. People have to turn back to socialize and communicate on a basic level. People would have to start talking to each other more, write letters more like they used to. However, we can not negate the difficulties if there is no such Internet can not find useful information quickly, can not chat with friends through social networks, time-consuming when sending It would take a lot of money,... Kids would have to used the library to find stuff out instead of using Google, which will get them out of the house and learning to do things for themselves. Consequently, it will cause almost all human activity or organization to stop because there is no Internet to use. It's like having no TV. People will not enjoy good songs, or watch interesting, interesting movies or watch the news every morning and can not watch real TV shows to draw experience for themselves... But this feeling is just passing through. Losing the Internet and not having a TV will make people realize the importance of it in life, but soon we will see it as a natural thing.

Top Bottom