English THPT teen forum

chau07042005

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Dear mai,
I don't know what to do now. Last week I had an argument with my best friend because I thought she had lied to me.She tried to explain, but I was so angry that I refused to listen to her explanation.Yesterday, I happened to find out that I was wrong. I immediately called her to apologize, but this time it was her who refused to listen to me.I don't want our friendship to come to an end this way. We've been good friends for years. really hope that she will forgive me for what I have done and said to her.I regret what I did, I hope she will forgive me and be friends with me
Your friend.

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Dear mai,
I don't know what to do now. Last week I had an argument with my best friend because I thought she had lied to me.She tried to explain, but I was so angry that I refused to listen to her explanation.Yesterday, I happened to find out that I was wrong. I immediately called her to apologize, but this time it was her who refused to listen to me.I don't want our friendship to come to an end this way. We've been good friends for years. really hope that she will forgive me for what I have done and said to her.I regret what I did, I hope she will forgive me and be friends with me
Your friend.

Hello bạn ^^ Không biết bạn cần hỗ trợ gì không ạ?

SERI: KINH NGHIỆM ÔN THI CHUYÊN ANH VÀ HSG CẤP TỈNH MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Top Bottom