English THCS Sentence Transformation

Merzy

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng tám 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

<Must use between two and six words, including the word given.>
1. I started having Chinese lessons this time last year. (learning)
→ I ......................................... exactly a year.
2. The palace is certainly a good example of modern-day ancient architecture. (no)
→ There’s ............................................. a good example of modern-day ancient architecture.
3. No one can play that tune on the guitar because it’s so difficult. (enough)
→ That tune is ........................................ by anyone on the guitar.
4. The Browns are leaving shortly tomorrow so let’s throw a farewell party tonight. (about)
→ The Browns .............................................. out tomorrow so let’s throw a farewell party tonight.
5. I don’t have any plans for later this evening. (planning)
→ I’m .................................... later this evening.
6. Although she respected him, he could never persuade her. (despite)
→ He didn’t succeed ........................................ for him.
7. The driver regrets not asking the garage to check his tyres. (had)
→ The driver wishes he ................................ by the garage.
8. Don’t tell a soul what I said to you about the life story of the General. (keep)
→ ............................................ what I said to you about the life story of the General.
9. “I’ve done nothing wrong,” the man said when he was arrested. (denied)
→ The man ....................................... when he was arrested.
10. Does your brother have the ability to take so many exams in just one week? (capable)
→ Is ....................................... for so many exams in just one week?

Reactions: Hien Dang

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
<Must use between two and six words, including the word given.>
→ I ......................................... exactly a year.
2. The palace is certainly a good example of modern-day ancient architecture. (no)
→ There’s ............................................. a good example of modern-day ancient architecture.
→ That tune is ........................................ by anyone on the guitar.
4. The Browns are leaving shortly tomorrow so let’s throw a farewell party tonight. (about)
→ The Browns .............................................. out tomorrow so let’s throw a farewell party tonight.
→ I’m .................................... later this evening.
→ He didn’t succeed ........................................ for him.
→ The driver wishes he ................................ by the garage.
8. Don’t tell a soul what I said to you about the life story of the General. (keep)
→ ............................................ what I said to you about the life story of the General.
→ The man ....................................... when he was arrested.
10. Does your brother have the ability to take so many exams in just one week? (capable)
→ Is ....................................... for so many exams in just one week?
Merzy
→ I ..............have learned Chinese for........................... exactly a year.
→ There’s ..............no denying that the palace is............................... a good example of modern-day ancient architecture.
there's no denying that = it is clear that
→ That tune is ............not easy enough to be played............................ by anyone on the guitar.
→ The Browns .............are about to move................................. out tomorrow so let’s throw a farewell party tonight.
move out: chuyển đi
→ I’m ........not planning on doing anything............................ later this evening.
→ He didn’t succeed .........in persuading her despite her respect............................... for him.
→ The driver wishes he ...........had his tyres checked..................... by the garage.
have sth done by sb: nhờ/thuê ai làm gì
→ .........Keep secret about................................... what I said to you about the life story of the General.
keep secret: giữ bí mật
→ The man ..............denied having done anything wrong......................... when he was arrested.
deny doing sth: phủ nhận việc gì
→ Is ..............your brother capable of sitting......................... for so many exams in just one week?

Chúc bạn học tốt!
Ghé qua [TIPs] Rewrite the sentences để biết thêm nhiều kiến thức bổ ích

• Love
Reactions: Merzy

Merzy

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng tám 2022
Hà Nội
→ I ..............have learned Chinese for........................... exactly a year.
→ There’s ..............no denying that the palace is............................... a good example of modern-day ancient architecture.
there's no denying that = it is clear that
→ That tune is ............not easy enough to be played............................ by anyone on the guitar.
→ The Browns .............are about to move................................. out tomorrow so let’s throw a farewell party tonight.
move out: chuyển đi
→ I’m ........not planning on doing anything............................ later this evening.
→ He didn’t succeed .........in persuading her despite her respect............................... for him.
→ The driver wishes he ...........had his tyres checked..................... by the garage.
have sth done by sb: nhờ/thuê ai làm gì
→ .........Keep secret about................................... what I said to you about the life story of the General.
keep secret: giữ bí mật
→ The man ..............denied having done anything wrong......................... when he was arrested.
deny doing sth: phủ nhận việc gì
→ Is ..............your brother capable of sitting......................... for so many exams in just one week?

Chúc bạn học tốt!
Ghé qua [TIPs] Rewrite the sentences để biết thêm nhiều kiến thức bổ ích
Hien Dangui e cảm ơn nhiều ạaa :3
E cũng có chút thắc mắc là cụm "take so many exams = sitting for so many exams" ạ?

• Love
Reactions: ng.htrang2004
Top Bottom