English THCS Rewrite

Luffy gear5

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
16 Tháng tám 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

22. I think you ought to decide right now. were If I ………………………………………………………………………………………..………………………………………………………………….. a decision right now. 23. I am studying online, so would you mind not playing the piano? rather I am studying online, so I ………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………….. play the piano. 24. They asked for volunteers to help tidying up but everybody was busy that evening. free They asked for volunteers to help tidying up but ………………………………….………………………………………………………..……… ………………………………………………….…………….. that evening. 25. “Don’t tell Tyler too much or you’ll regret it,” she told her daughter. against She ………………………………………………………………………………………..………………………..…………………………………………….. too much to Tyler. 26. I expect they were very happy to attend the graduation ceremony. been They ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. very happy to attend the graduation ceremony. 27. My elder sister likes to look after small children. care My elder sister enjoys ……………………………………………………………………………………………..………………………………………………………………….. small children. 28. He doesn’t have a good relationship with his younger brother. gets He ………..…………………………………………………………………………………..………………………………………………………………….. his younger brother. 29. She’s just about to quit this diet because it does not work at all. point She’s …………………………………………………………………………………………………………..………………………………………………………………….. this diet up because it does not work at all. 30. “You both lied to me”, Joe said to Jimmy and Megan. lying Joe ………………………………………………………………………………………..……………………………………………….………………………………………………….. to her.

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
22. I think you ought to decide right now. were If I ………………………………………………………………………………………..………………………………………………………………….. a decision right now. 23. I am studying online, so would you mind not playing the piano? rather I am studying online, so I ………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………….. play the piano. 24. They asked for volunteers to help tidying up but everybody was busy that evening. free They asked for volunteers to help tidying up but ………………………………….………………………………………………………..……… ………………………………………………….…………….. that evening. 25. “Don’t tell Tyler too much or you’ll regret it,” she told her daughter. against She ………………………………………………………………………………………..………………………..…………………………………………….. too much to Tyler. 26. I expect they were very happy to attend the graduation ceremony. been They ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. very happy to attend the graduation ceremony. 27. My elder sister likes to look after small children. care My elder sister enjoys ……………………………………………………………………………………………..………………………………………………………………….. small children. 28. He doesn’t have a good relationship with his younger brother. gets He ………..…………………………………………………………………………………..………………………………………………………………….. his younger brother. 29. She’s just about to quit this diet because it does not work at all. point She’s …………………………………………………………………………………………………………..………………………………………………………………….. this diet up because it does not work at all. 30. “You both lied to me”, Joe said to Jimmy and Megan. lying Joe ………………………………………………………………………………………..……………………………………………….………………………………………………….. to her.
Luffy gear5Các câu bạn cần đều chữa chi tiết ở đây nhé:Sentences transformation
Chúc bạn học tốt, tham khảo thêm tại đây: :[TIPs] Bài tập viết lại câu (Rewrite the sentences)

Top Bottom