Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Use a verb in column A with an adverb particle in B to form a phrasal verb and fill in each sentence. Each verb can be used only once. There are two extras in each column.

A
B
get / take / come / break / look /
let / sit / account / run / listen
into / out / through / of / to /
down / off / for / up / round

1. Linna’s new book is due to _________________ next month. I wonder what the critics will think of it.

2. Scientists are mystified by the sudden rise in global temperature. They are unable to ______________ it.

3. I don't want my colleagues to _______wind_________ the fact that I'm leaving.

4. John works in that office. I quite often __________________him in the streets round here.

5. Kate has a very pleasant manner. I’m sure the children will _________________ her at once.

6. Although the students _________________ the entire lecture, none of them is really paying attention to it.

7. The schools will _________________next week. It's almost holiday time.

8. Brian's parents have high expectations of him and he is determined not to ________ them _______.

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
Use a verb in column A with an adverb particle in B to form a phrasal verb and fill in each sentence. Each verb can be used only once. There are two extras in each column.

A
B
get / take / come / break / look /
let / sit / account / run / listen
into / out / through / of / to /
down / off / for / up / round

1. Linna’s new book is due to _________________ next month. I wonder what the critics will think of it.

2. Scientists are mystified by the sudden rise in global temperature. They are unable to ______________ it.

3. I don't want my colleagues to _______wind_________ the fact that I'm leaving.

4. John works in that office. I quite often __________________him in the streets round here.

5. Kate has a very pleasant manner. I’m sure the children will _________________ her at once.

6. Although the students _________________ the entire lecture, none of them is really paying attention to it.

7. The schools will _________________next week. It's almost holiday time.

8. Brian's parents have high expectations of him and he is determined not to ________ them _______.
Zelly Nguyễn1. Linna’s new book is due to _____come out___________ next month. I wonder what the critics will think of it.

2. Scientists are mystified by the sudden rise in global temperature. They are unable to ______account for________ it.

3. I don't want my colleagues to ___look____wind_____round__ the fact that I'm leaving.

4. John works in that office. I quite often ________run into__________him in the streets round here.

5. Kate has a very pleasant manner. I’m sure the children will ________take to_________ her at once.

6. Although the students _____sit through____________ the entire lecture, none of them is really paying attention to it.

7. The schools will _______break up__________next week. It's almost holiday time.

8. Brian's parents have high expectations of him and he is determined not to ____let____ them ___down____.

Bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Sửa lỗi sai - How to debug
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom