Chử Nhi

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
Vạn Phúc
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

81. The teacher asked us to ________________ the main ideas in the chapter we had read in class. SUMMARY
82. The top manager of the shop told me that my credit card was not _____________ to pay for the jeans which cost under 20$. VALIDATE
83. Art in the 20th century is usually referred to as _________________ art. MODERNIZ
84. Everybody listens to David Guetta's music. It's so _______________. COMMERCE
85. Butterflies are thoroughly ________________by scientists. CLASS
86. She _________________ the qualities of a good leader. EXAMPLE
87. Many people don't understand the _________________ of life. SIMPLE
88. It's impossible to tell those twins apart! They are _________________. IDENTITY
89. He made several wrong ___________________ about women. GENERAL
90. It was hard to __________________ between the two styles of music. DIFFERENCE

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
81. The teacher asked us to ________________ the main ideas in the chapter we had read in class. SUMMARY
82. The top manager of the shop told me that my credit card was not _____________ to pay for the jeans which cost under 20$. VALIDATE
83. Art in the 20th century is usually referred to as _________________ art. MODERNIZ
84. Everybody listens to David Guetta's music. It's so _______________. COMMERCE
85. Butterflies are thoroughly ________________by scientists. CLASS
86. She _________________ the qualities of a good leader. EXAMPLE
87. Many people don't understand the _________________ of life. SIMPLE
88. It's impossible to tell those twins apart! They are _________________. IDENTITY
89. He made several wrong ___________________ about women. GENERAL
90. It was hard to __________________ between the two styles of music. DIFFERENCE
Chử Nhi81. The teacher asked us to _______summarize (v)_________ the main ideas in the chapter we had read in class. SUMMARY
82. The top manager of the shop told me that my credit card was not ______valid (a)_______ to pay for the jeans which cost under 20$. VALIDATE
83. Art in the 20th century is usually referred to as _______modern (a)__________ art. MODERNIZE
84. Everybody listens to David Guetta's music. It's so _______commercial (a)________. COMMERCE
85. Butterflies are thoroughly ______classified (v)__________by scientists. CLASS
86. She _______exemplifies (v)__________ the qualities of a good leader. EXAMPLE
87. Many people don't understand the ______simplicity (n)___________ of life. SIMPLE
88. It's impossible to tell those twins apart! They are ______identical (a): giống hệt___________. IDENTITY
89. He made several wrong _________generalizations (n); cái nhìn chung_________ about women. GENERAL
90. It was hard to ________differentiate (v): phân biệt__________ between the two styles of music. DIFFERENCE

Bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Sửa lỗi sai - How to debug
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: S I M O
Solution
Top Bottom