Ngoại ngữ [Ôn luyện ] Bài tập Tiếng Anh mỗi ngày

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
TEST 8
Household chores take a lot of your time. Therefore, youo need to manage time to finish all of them effectively. Firstly, you should divide the (1)…………into two types-daily chores and weekly ones so that you can(2)……….more time for important chore. Secondly, you should shop for the whole week’s(3)…………to save time and only buy suitable amount of goods to save money. Besides, you should …………(4) the necessities with long shelf lives such as shampoo, soap, spices, etc .As this would help you use them anytime you want and save costs for certain. Last but not least, you should keep everything(5)……….so that you do not waste your time finding or cleaning up again and again.
1. A. household B. chores C. work D. chore
2. A. spends B. takes C. uses D. gets
3. A.goods B. needs C. necessities D. groceries
4. A. reserve B. save C. buy D. find
5. A. reasonable B. tidy C. untidy D. spruce
câu 2 sau "can" phải dùng V nguyên thể chứ ạ
à, à a đã chỉnh nhé

Reactions: Phạm Thúy Hằng

Lê Thị Thắm

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
10 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nội
Chuyên Hà Nội
TEST 8
Household chores take a lot of your time. Therefore, youo need to manage time to finish all of them effectively. Firstly, you should divide the (1)…………into two types-daily chores and weekly ones so that you can(2)……….more time for important chore. Secondly, you should shop for the whole week’s(3)…………to save time and only buy suitable amount of goods to save money. Besides, you should …………(4) the necessities with long shelf lives such as shampoo, soap, spices, etc .As this would help you use them anytime you want and save costs for certain. Last but not least, you should keep everything(5)……….so that you do not waste your time finding or cleaning up again and again.
1. A. household B. chores C. work D. chore
2. A. spends B. takes C. uses D. gets
3. A.goods B. needs C. necessities D. groceries
4. A. reserve B. save C. buy D. find
5. A. reasonable B. tidy C. untidy D. spruce
đúng như @ngochaad nói: câu 2 sau "can" phải dùng V nguyên thể

shirona

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nội
The children seem to be totally of working quietly by themselves
A. unable
B. impossible
C. incapable
D. not able
2. John refused to let his children go to the concert.
A. allow
B. permit
C. let
D. enable
3. The dentist told him to open his mouth wide.
A. open
B. to open
C. opening
D. to opening
4. He is always loyal to his principles whatever happens.
A. with
B. about
C. on
D. to
5. You should inform the police if you see anything suspicious.
A. suspicious
B. uncertain
C. afraid
D. unbelievable

Minh Nhí

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2013
KEY - TEST 9
1. The children seem to be totally ____________ of working quietly by
themselves.
A. unable
B. impossible
C. incapable
D. not able
Be incapable of = không thể ,không có khả năng
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

2. John refused to__________his children go to the concert.
A. allow
B. permit
C. let
D. enable
Let + O+ V0 = để cho ai đó làm gì
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

3. The dentist told him_____________his mouth wide.
A. open
B. to open
C. opening
D. to opening
tell + O+ to V =bảo ai đó làm gì
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

4. He is always loyal_____________his principles whatever happens.
A. with
B. about
C. on
D. to
be loyal to = trung thành với
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

5. You should inform the police if you see anything____________________.
A. suspicious
B. uncertain
C. afraid
D. unbelievable
Bạn nên báo cho cảnh sát biết nếu bạn nhìn thấy bất cứ thứ gì đáng nghi
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Minh Nhí

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2013
TEST 10
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
Our products are environmentally- friendly. We package all of them in recyclable materials.
A. Packing our products in recyclable materials, we made them environmentally - friendly.
B. Our products are packaged in recycled materials to be environmentally-friendly.
C. The recyclable package of our products makes them look environmentally-friendly.
D. Packed in recyclable materials, our products are environmentally-friendly.
2. Transportation has been made much easier thanks to the invention of car. However, cars are the greatest contributor of air pollution.
A. The invention of cars has made transportation much easier, but cars are among the greatest contributors of air
pollution.
B. However easier the invention of cars has made transportation, it is cars that among the greatest contributors of air pollution.
C. Although the invention of cars has made transportation much easier, cars are the greatest contributor of air pollution of air.
D. Although the invention of cars has made transportation much easier, people use cars to contribute to the pollution of air.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in
meaning to each of the following questions.

We couldn't solve the problem until our teacher arrived.
A. Not until we solved the problem could our teacher arrive.
B. When our teacher arrived, we solved the problem.
C. Until our teacher arrived, we were able to solve the problem.
D. Not until our teacher arrived could we solve the problem.
4I don't find it difficult to get up early in the morning.
A. It's difficult for me to get up early in the morning.
B. I'm used to getting up early in the morning.
C. I hate getting up early in the morning.
D. I used to get up early in the morning.
5 I thought she was the right person for the position, yet it turned put that she was quite useless.
A. Because I was expecting her to be competent, I was shocked to see her perform rather badly.
B. I was mistaken about her suitability for the position since she proved rather incompetent.
C. Contrary to my initial impression, she was not totally unsuitable for the position.
D. I was right in thinking that she was totally useless for the job.
AI THAM GIA MÀ CHƯA ĐƯỢC THÊM VÀO HỘI THOẠI THÌ BÁO VỚI MÌNH NHA

Nguyễn Ngọc Hạ Đan

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
8 Tháng chín 2018
Bến Tre
Trường THCS Hưng Nhượng
TEST 10
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
Our products are environmentally- friendly. We package all of them in recyclable materials.
A. Packing our products in recyclable materials, we made them environmentally - friendly.
B. Our products are packaged in recycled materials to be environmentally-friendly.
C. The recyclable package of our products makes them look environmentally-friendly.
2. Transportation has been made much easier thanks to the invention of car. However, cars are the greatest contributor of air pollution.
A. The invention of cars has made transportation much easier, but cars are among the greatest contributors of air
pollution.
B. However easier the invention of cars has made transportation, it is cars that among the greatest contributors of air pollution.
C. Although the invention of cars has made transportation much easier, cars are the greatest contributor of air pollution of air.
D.
Although the invention of cars has made transportation much easier, people use cars to contribute to the pollution of air.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in

D.
Not until our teacher arrived could we solve the problem.
C.
I hate getting up early in the morning.
5 I thought she was the right person for the position, yet it turned put that she was quite useless.
A. Because I was expecting her to be competent, I was shocked to see her perform rather badly.
B. I was mistaken about her suitability for the position since she proved rather incompetent.
C. Contrary to my initial impression, she was not totally unsuitable for the position.
D.
I was right in thinking that she was totally useless for the job.

Reactions: Minh Nhí

nguyễn thu hiền

Học sinh
Thành viên
11 Tháng năm 2017
Thái Bình
Chuyên tb
1. Our products are environmentally- friendly. We package all of them in recyclable materials.
C.
The recyclable package of our products makes them look environmentally-friendly.
pollution.
D.
Although the invention of cars has made transportation much easier, people use cars to contribute to the pollution of air.

D.
C.
B.
I was mistaken about her suitability for the position since she proved rather incompetent.
D. I was right in thinking that she was totally useless for the job

Học Lớp

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
10 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nội
Lương Thế Vinh
1. Our products are environmentally- friendly. We package all of them in recyclable materials.
C.
The recyclable package of our products makes them look environmentally-friendly.
pollution.
D.

D.
C.
B.
I was mistaken about her suitability for the position since she proved rather incompetent.
D. I was right in thinking that she was totally useless for the job

ĐứcHoàng2017

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
21 Tháng ba 2018
Hà Nội
Hocmai
TEST 10
pollution.
D. Although the invention of cars has made transportation much easier, people use cars to contribute to the pollution of air.

AI THAM GIA MÀ CHƯA ĐƯỢC THÊM VÀO HỘI THOẠI THÌ BÁO VỚI MÌNH NHA
1/D
2/C
3/C
4/B
5/B

Last edited:

Diệp Ngọc Tuyên

Typo-er xuất sắc nhất 2018
HV CLB Hội họa
Thành viên
13 Tháng mười một 2017
Đắk Lắk
THCS
TEST 10
pollution.

I don't find it difficult to get up early in the morning.
C.

Phạm Tuyên

Học sinh
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2018
Đồng Tháp
THCS Bình Thành
TEST 1
1. He's just arrived_____________ New Delhi airport
A. in
B. on
C. at
D. with
2. This film is________ than the one we saw last week.
A. as good
B. gooder
C. more good
D. better
3. Most of the student are_______________ to pass the examination.
A. enough good
B. too good
C.good enough
D. very good
4. The last of these reasons is____________ the most important
A. so
B. very
C. far
D. by far
5. How well people remember things________ on many different factors.
A. depends
B. depended
C. depending
D. depend
TEST 1
A. in
B. on
C. at
D. with
A. as good
B. gooder
C. more good
D. better
A. enough good
B. too good
C.good enough
D. very good
A. so
B. very
C. far
D. by far
A. depends
B. depended
C. depending
D. depend

Minh Nhí

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2013
TEST 1
A. in
B. on
C. at
D. with
A. as good
B. gooder
C. more good
D. better
A. enough good
B. too good
C.good enough
D. very good
A. so
B. very
C. far
D. by far
A. depends
B. depended
C. depending
D. depend
Chào em ,test 1 đã có lời giải ,em có thể tham khảo nhé
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/on-luyen-bai-tap-tieng-anh-moi-ngay.622475/page-30#post-3549136

Minh Nhí

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2013
KEY-TEST 10
Rút gọn hai mệnh đề cùng chủ ngữ mang nghĩa chủ động: V-ing + O, S + V
Rút gọn hai mệnh đề cùng chủ ngữ mang nghĩa bị động: Ved/ V3 + O, S + V

Sản phẩm của chúng tôi thân thiện với môi trường. Chúng tôi đóng gói chúng trong vật liệu có thể tái chế.
-->Được đóng gói trong vật liệu có thể tái chế, các sản phẩm của chúng tôi thân thiện với môi trường.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
pollution.
Mệnh đề chỉ sự tương phản
Although + S1 + V1, S2 + V2= mặc dù
However + adj + S + be, S + V= cho dù thế nào... thì...

Đi lại trở nên dễ dàng hơn nhờ phát minh của những ô tô. Tuy nhiên, ô tô là nhân tố lớn nhất gây ô nhiễm không khí.
--> Mặc dù phát minh ra ô tô làm giao thông dễ dàng hơn, nhưng ô tô là nhân tố đóng góp lớn nhất vào ô nhiễm không khí.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
3. We couldn't solve the problem until our teacher arrived.
Cấu trúc đảo ngữ với Not until : S + trợ động từ + not + V1 + until S + V2
= Not until S + V + trợ động từ + V
Chúng tôi không thể giải quyết vấn đề cho đến tận khi giáo viên đến.

-->Mãi cho khi giáo viên của chúng tôi đến chúng tôi mới có thể giải quyết vấn đề.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
4. I don't find it difficult to get up early in the morning.
S + be used to + V-ing= thói quen ở hiện tại
S + used to + Vo= thói quen đã từng có trong quá khứ
Tôi không thấy khó khăn để thức dậy sớm vào buổi sáng.
--> Tôi quen thức dậy sớm vào buổi sáng.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
5. I thought she was the right person for the position, yet it turned put that she was quite useless.
Tôi đã nghĩ cô ấy là một người phù hợp cho vị trí này, nhưng ngược lại cô ấy khá là vô dụng
A. Bởi vì tôi mong đợi cô ấy thành thạo, tôi bị sốc khi nhìn thấy cô ấy thể hiện khá tệ.
B. Tôi đã nhầm lẫn về sự phù hợp của cô ấy cho vị trí này vì cô ấy đã thể hiện sự vô dụng.
C. Trái với ấn tượng ban đầu của tôi, cô ấy không hoàn toàn không phù hợp vị trí này.
D. Tôi đã đúng đắn khi nghĩ rằng cô ấy hoàn toàn vô dụng với công việc.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: ngây ngô

Lê Thị Thắm

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
10 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nội
Chuyên Hà Nội
1. A. discovery B. simplicity C. difficulty D. commodity

2. A. attempt B. motion C. invent D. perform

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

3. Protecting wildlife ______ being extinct requires strict laws and forces.

A. from B. at C. on D. over

4. When we get to the park, there will be several places ______ we can have lunch.

A. when B. what C. where D. which

5. Mary gave Peter a gift for his birthday. Select the most suitable response to fill in the blank. Peter: “Thanks a lot for your wonderful gift.” Mary: “______.”

A. Have a good day B. Thank you C. Cheers D. You are welcome
Chuẩn rồi

Minh Nhí

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2013
TEST 11
1. Paul is a very _______ character, he is never relaxed with strangers.
A. self-conscious
B. self-satisfied
C. self-directed
D. self-confident
2. Mary’s lawyer advised her_______ anything further about the accident.
A. not saying
B. telling
C. not to say
D. not tell
3. Many of the pictures_______ from outer space are presently on display in the public library
A. sending
B. sent
C. having sent
D. were sent
4. The authorities _______ actions to stop illegal purchase of wild animals and their associated products effectively. However, they didn’t do so.
A. must have taken
B. had to take
C. needed have taken
D. should have taken
5.Although he is my friend, I find it hard to _______ his selfishness
A. put up with
B. catch up with
C. keep up with
D. come down with
Bạn nào tham gia làm bài mà chưa được thêm vào hội thoại thì báo với mình nha

Minh Nhí

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2013
KEY-TEST 11
A. self-conscious
B. self-satisfied
C. self-directed
D. self-confident
self-consicious (adj)= e ngại
self-directed (adj)= tự quyết
self- satisfied (adj)= tự mãn
self-confident (adj)= tự tin
Paul có tính e ngại, anh ấy không bao giờ thoải mái với người lạ.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

A. not saying
B. telling
C. not to say
D. not tell
Cấu trúc: advise + (not) + to-V= khuyên ai đấy (không) làm gì
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

3. Many of the pictures_______ from outer space are presently on display in the public library
A. sending
B. sent
C. having sent
D. were sent
Many of the pictures_______ from outer space are presently on display in the public library
S V V
==> mệnh đề quan hệ ( có 2 động từ ,mà thấy còn 1 chủ ngữ thôi !!!!!!! )
Rút gọn mệnh đề quan hệ câu bi động
Many of the pictures which are sent from outer space are presently on display in the public library.
-->Many of the pictures sent from outer space are presently on display in the public library.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

4. The authorities _______ actions to stop illegal purchase of wild animals and their associated products effectively. However, they didn’t do so.
A. must have taken
B. had to take
C. needed have taken
D. should have taken

must have V3: chắc có lẽ là
had to V0: phải
needed have V3: đáng lẽ ra cần
should have V3: lẽ ra đã nên
Các nhà chức trách lẽ ra đã nên hành động ngay để ngăn chặn mua bán trai phép động vật hoang dã và những sản phẩm liên kết của họ.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

5.Although he is my friend, I find it hard to _______ his selfishness
A. put up with
B. catch up with
C. keep up with
D. come down with
put up with: chịu đựng catch up with: đuổi kịp
keep up with: theo kịp come down with: trả tiền
Mặc dù anh ấy là bạn của tôi, nhưng tôi không thể chịu được tính ích kỷ của anh ta
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Minh Nhí

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2013
TEST 12
1. The U23 Vietnamese football team’s performance has garnered _____ from around the world and shown promise for Vietnam’s soccer horizon.
A. attentive
B. attention
C. attend
D. attentively
2. The joke would not be funny if it _______ into French.
A. has been translated
B. be translated
C. was be translated
D. were translated
3. John congratulated us _____ our exam with high marks.
A. on passing
B. for passing
C. to pass
D. on pass
4. We expected him at eight, but he finally _______at midnight.
A. turned up
B. came off
C. came to
D. turned in
5. Everybody is tired of watching the same commercials on TV every night,_______?
A. are they
B. aren’t they
C. haven’t they
D. don’t they

shirona

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nội
TEST 11
A. self-conscious
B. self-satisfied
C. self-directed
D. self-confident
A. not saying
B. telling
C. not to say
D. not tell
3. Many of the pictures_______ from outer space is presently on display in the public library
A. sending
B. sent
C. having sent
D. was sent
4. The authorities _______ actions to stop the illegal purchase of wild animals and their associated products effectively. However, they didn’t do so.
A. must have taken
B. had to take
C. needed have taken
D. should have taken
5. Although he is my friend, I find it hard to _______ his selfishness
A. put up with
B. catch up with
C. keep up with
D. come down with

shirona

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nội
The U23 Vietnamese football team’s performance has garnered _____ from around the world and shown promise for Vietnam’s soccer horizon.
A. attentive
B. attention
C. attend
D. attentively
A. has been translated
B. be translated
C. was be translated
D. were translated
A. on passing
B. for passing
C. to pass
D. on pass
A. turned up
B. came off
C. came to
D. turned in
5. Everybody is tired of watching the same commercials on TV every night,_______?
A. are they
B. aren’t they
C. haven’t they
D. don’t they​

Last edited:

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
TEST 12
1. The U23 Vietnamese football team’s performance has garnered _____ from around the world and shown promise for Vietnam’s soccer horizon.
A. attentive
B. attention
C. attend
D. attentively
A. has been translated
B. be translated
C. was be translated
D. were translated
A. on passing
B. for passing
C. to pass
D. on pass
A. turned up
B. came off
C. came to
D. turned in
A. are they
B. aren’t they
C. haven’t they
D. don’t they
A. attentive
B. attention
C. attend
D. attentively
A. has been translated
B. be translated
C. was be translated
D. were translated
A. on passing
B. for passing
C. to pass
D. on pass
A. turned up
B. came off
C. came to
D. turned in
A. are they
B. aren’t they
C. haven’t they
D. don’t they

Diệp Ngọc Tuyên

Typo-er xuất sắc nhất 2018
HV CLB Hội họa
Thành viên
13 Tháng mười một 2017
Đắk Lắk
THCS
TEST 12
A. attentive
B. attention
C. attend
D. attentively
A. has been translated
B. be translated
C. was be translated
D. were translated
A. on passing
B. for passing
C. to pass
D. on pass
A. turned up
B. came off
C. came to
D. turned in
A. are they
B. aren’t they
C. haven’t they
D. don’t they

Top Bottom