warm sunset

Cựu CTV CLB Lịch sử
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười hai 2020
Tuyên Quang
THCS Đức Ninh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1, The ship hit an iceberg and sank. Warning messages had been sent to it. The ship ignored these.
=> The ship...................
2, We went to a beach on the first day of our holiday. It was covered in seaweed. This smelled a lot.
=> The beach.................
3, Carol slammed the door behind her. Her father had given a car as a present. She drove off in it
=> Slamming...............
4, At the end of the street was a building. The street was crowded with shoppers. Tom had not noticed the building before.
=> At the end of the street...................
5, Some people have just moved in next door. They have the same surname as some other people. Those other people have just moved out.
=> The people.........
6, The journalist will interview the old man. His house was broken into last night.
=> The journalist....................
7, I listened to George patientlt until he started insulting me. At that point I told him a few home truths. He didn't like it.
=> George........................................

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
1, The ship hit an iceberg and sank. Warning messages had been sent to it. The ship ignored these.
=> The ship...................
2, We went to a beach on the first day of our holiday. It was covered in seaweed. This smelled a lot.
=> The beach.................
3, Carol slammed the door behind her. Her father had given a car as a present. She drove off in it
=> Slamming...............
4, At the end of the street was a building. The street was crowded with shoppers. Tom had not noticed the building before.
=> At the end of the street...................
5, Some people have just moved in next door. They have the same surname as some other people. Those other people have just moved out.
=> The people.........
6, The journalist will interview the old man. His house was broken into last night.
=> The journalist....................
7, I listened to George patientlt until he started insulting me. At that point I told him a few home truths. He didn't like it.
=> George........................................
warm sunsetbạn tham khảo nhé:
=> The ship, which ignored the warning messages that had been sent to it, hit an iceberg and sank.
=> The beach to which we went on the first day of our holiday was covered in seaweed which smelled a lot.
=> Slamming the door behind her, Carol drove off in the car her father had given as a present.
=> At the end of the street,which was crowded with shoppers,was a building that Tom had not noticed before
=> The people who have just moved in next door have the same surname as some other people who have just moved out.
=> The journalist will interview the old man whose house was broken into last night
7, I listened to George patiently until he started insulting me. At that point I told him a few home truths. He didn't like it.
=> George was the person I listen to patiently until he started insulting me, at which point I told him a few home truths he didn't like.

Chúc bạn học tốt, tham khảo thêm kiến thức ở đây:- [Lý thuyết] Mệnh đề quan hệ - HMF

Reactions: warm sunset
Top Bottom