Ngoại ngữ Luyện tập dạng bài điền từ (Open Cloze Test)

tuananh982

Á quân kiên cường WC 2018
Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
#6.
Bill Gates is a very important person in the (1) .................. industry. He (2) ................ been chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation for several years. He is (3) .................. the richest person in the world. How did he do it?
He learned a lot (4) ................... his parents. While Bill was going to school, his father went to college, got a degree, and (5) .................... a successful lawyer. From this, Bill learned that you have to work hard (6) ........................ you want something. His mother was a very busy teacher, but she enjoyed (7) ...................... to parties. From this, he learned something else: (8) ................... you want to work hard and play hard, you have to (9) ............... a schedule.
When Bill was young, he spent a lot of time alone. (10) ...................... most of his friends were playing, Bill read all of the World Book Encyclopedia and (11) ................ it when he was eight years old.
Bill’s childhood was not all work, (12) ...................... He (13) ................. to play a lot of sports- swimming, water, skiing, tennis. He was very serious (14) ................ sports. He loved winning and he hated (15) .................... When Bill got older he spent more and more (16) .............. working- and playing- (17) ................... a computer.
Before he was twenty, Bill developed the world’s first computer (18) .......................... for the personal computer. Once he was thinking about the future, he realised something important. He thought that every home was (19) .................... to have a computer, and every computer would (20) ........................ software- his software. He said, “I’m going to make my first million dollars on software by the time I’m 25.” And he did.

Reactions: ngochaad

Đặng Quốc Khánh 10CA1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
27 Tháng tám 2018
Hải Dương
THCS Phan Bội Châu
BILL GATES is a very important person in the computer industry.He has been chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation for several years.He is also the richest person in the world .How did he do it?He learned a lot from his parents .While Bill was going to school,his father went to college ,got a degree,and became a successful lawyer.From this, Bill learned that you have to work hard if you want something.His mother was a very busy teacher,but she also enjoyed going to parties.From this,he learned something else:If you want to work hard and play hard,you have to make schedule. When Bill was young,he spent a lot of time alone.While most of his friends were playing,Bill read all of the World Book Encyclopedia and finished it when he was 8 years old.Bill 's childhood was not all work,however.He used to play a lot of sports swimming,water-skiing,tennis.He was very serious about sports.He loved winning and he hated losing .When Bill got older, he spent more and more time working and playing-on a computer.Before he was 20,Bill developed the world's first computer language for the personal computer.Once when he was thinking about the future,he realized something important.He thought that every home was going to have a computer, and every computer would need software - his software.He said," I'm going to make my first million dollars on software by the time I'm 25".And he did!

tuananh982

Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
BILL GATES is a very important person in the computer industry.He has been chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation for several years.He is also the richest person in the world .How did he do it?He learned a lot from his parents .While Bill was going to school,his father went to college ,got a degree,and became a successful lawyer.From this, Bill learned that you have to work hard if you want something.His mother was a very busy teacher,but she also enjoyed going to parties.From this,he learned something else:If you want to work hard and play hard,you have to make schedule. When Bill was young,he spent a lot of time alone.While most of his friends were playing,Bill read all of the World Book Encyclopedia and finished it when he was 8 years old.Bill 's childhood was not all work,however.He used to play a lot of sports swimming,water-skiing,tennis.He was very serious about sports.He loved winning and he hated losing .When Bill got older, he spent more and more time working and playing-on a computer.Before he was 20,Bill developed the world's first computer language for the personal computer.Once when he was thinking about the future,he realized something important.He thought that every home was going to have a computer, and every computer would need software - his software.He said," I'm going to make my first million dollars on software by the time I'm 25".And he did!
Bạn vui lòng không chép mạng nhé, lưu ý đây là topic học tập.

Reactions: Asuna Yuuki

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
#6.
Bill Gates is a very important person in the (1) .................. industry. He (2) ................ been chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation for several years. He is (3) .................. the richest person in the world. How did he do it?
He learned a lot (4) ................... his parents. While Bill was going to school, his father went to college, got a degree, and (5) .................... a successful lawyer. From this, Bill learned that you have to work hard (6) ........................ you want something. His mother was a very busy teacher, but she enjoyed (7) ...................... going to parties. From this, he learned something else: (8) ................... you want to work hard and play hard, you have to (9) ............... make a schedule.
When Bill was young, he spent a lot of time alone. (10) ...................... most of his friends were playing, Bill read all of the World Book Encyclopedia and (11) ................ it when he was eight years old.
Bill’s childhood was not all work, (12) ...................... He (13) ................. used to play a lot of sports- swimming, water, skiing, tennis. He was very serious (14) ................ sports. He loved winning and he hated (15) .................... When Bill got older he spent more and more (16) .............. working- and playing- (17) ................... a computer.
Before he was twenty, Bill developed the world’s first computer (18) .......................... language for the personal computer. Once he was thinking about the future, he realised something important. He thought that every home was (19) .................... to have a computer, and every computer would (20) ........................ software- his software. He said, “I’m going to make my first million dollars on software by the time I’m 25.” And he did.

#6.
Bill Gates is a very important person in the (1) .......computer........... industry. He (2) .......has......... been chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation for several years. He is (3) .................. the richest person in the world. How did he do it?
He learned a lot (4) ........from........... his parents. While Bill was going to school, his father went to college, got a degree, and (5) .........was........... a successful lawyer. From this, Bill learned that you have to work hard (6) ............when............ you want something. His mother was a very busy teacher, but she enjoyed (7) ...................... going to parties. From this, he learned something else: (8) ......when......... you want to work hard and play hard, you have to (9) ............... make a schedule.
When Bill was young, he spent a lot of time alone. (10) ...........While........... most of his friends were playing, Bill read all of the World Book Encyclopedia and (11) ........finished........ it when he was eight years old.
Bill’s childhood was not all work, (12) ..........however............ He (13) ................. used to play a lot of sports- swimming, water, skiing, tennis. He was very serious (14) .......about......... sports. He loved winning and he hated (15) ..........losing .......... When Bill got older he spent more and more (16) .......on....... working- and playing- (17) ........with........... a computer.
Before he was twenty, Bill developed the world’s first computer (18) ...........worldwide............... language for the personal computer. Once he was thinking about the future, he realised something important. He thought that every home was (19) .........able........... to have a computer, and every computer would (20) ...........need............. software- his software. He said, “I’m going to make my first million dollars on software by the time I’m 25.” And he did.

Reactions: tuananh982

tuananh982

Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
#6.
Bill Gates is a very important person in the (1) .......computer........... industry. He (2) .......has......... been chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation for several years. He is (3) .................. the richest person in the world. How did he do it?
He learned a lot (4) ........from........... his parents. While Bill was going to school, his father went to college, got a degree, and (5) .........was........... a successful lawyer. From this, Bill learned that you have to work hard (6) ............when............ you want something. His mother was a very busy teacher, but she enjoyed (7) ...................... going to parties. From this, he learned something else: (8) ......when......... you want to work hard and play hard, you have to (9) ............... make a schedule.
When Bill was young, he spent a lot of time alone. (10) ...........While........... most of his friends were playing, Bill read all of the World Book Encyclopedia and (11) ........finished........ it when he was eight years old.
Bill’s childhood was not all work, (12) ..........however............ He (13) ................. used to play a lot of sports- swimming, water, skiing, tennis. He was very serious (14) .......about......... sports. He loved winning and he hated (15) ..........losing .......... When Bill got older he spent more and more (16) .......on....... working- and playing- (17) ........with........... a computer.
Before he was twenty, Bill developed the world’s first computer (18) ...........worldwide............... language for the personal computer. Once he was thinking about the future, he realised something important. He thought that every home was (19) .........able........... to have a computer, and every computer would (20) ...........need............. software- his software. He said, “I’m going to make my first million dollars on software by the time I’m 25.” And he did.
câu 7, 9, 13 và 18 đáp án sau mấy cái chấm chấm nha bạn :vv
Bạn xem lại 5 câu mình in mực đỏ nữa nha. Cảm ơn bạn!
KEY #6
Bill Gates is a very important person in the (1) computer industry. He (2) has been chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation for several years. He is (3) also the richest person in the world. How did he do it?
He learned a lot (4) from his parents. While Bill was going to school, his father went to college, got a degree, and (5) became a successful lawyer. From this, Bill learned that you have to work hard (6) if you want something. His mother was a very busy teacher, but she enjoyed (7) going to parties. From this, he learned something else: (8) if you want to work hard and play hard, you have to (9) make a schedule.
When Bill was young, he spent a lot of time alone. (10) While most of his friends were playing, Bill read all of the World Book Encyclopedia and (11) finished it when he was eight years old.
Bill’s childhood was not all work, (12) though/ however. He (13) used to play a lot of sports- swimming, water, skiing, tennis. He was very serious (14) about sports. He loved winning and he hated (15) losing. When Bill got older he spent more and more (16) time working- and playing- (17) with a computer.
Before he was twenty, Bill developed the world’s first computer (18) language for the personal computer. Once he was thinking about the future, he realised something important. He thought that every home was (19) about/ going to have a computer, and every computer would (20) need software- his software. He said, “I’m going to make my first million dollars on software by the time I’m 25.” And he did.

tuananh982

Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
#7.
People in the country enjoy some advantages that people in the city can not. The (1)..................... has space for people to do things. They have space to (2)................flowers and space to keep .(3)...................... It is easy for them to get fresh (4)......................, fresh fruit and fresh milk at low (5).................. They are in close contact with nature. They (6).......friends with trees and soil, cows and dogs. They (7)...................... fresh air. They enjoy gentle breezes. They get a lot of (8)........... when they work on the land. They can listen to the (9)............. of birds while working. This contact with nature is (10)................ for health.

ĐứcHoàng2017

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
21 Tháng ba 2018
Hà Nội
Hocmai
#7.
People in the country enjoy some advantages that people in the city can not. The (1)..................... has space for people to do things. They have space to (2)................flowers and space to keep .(3)...................... It is easy for them to get fresh (4)......................, fresh fruit and fresh milk at low (5).................. They are in close contact with nature. They (6).......friends with trees and soil, cows and dogs. They (7)...................... fresh air. They enjoy gentle breezes. They get a lot of (8)........... when they work on the land. They can listen to the (9)............. of birds while working. This contact with nature is (10)................ for health.
(1) farmer
(2) arrange
(3) And
(4) air
(5) pollution
(6) make
(7) breathe
(8) foods
(9) song
(10) good

tuananh982

Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
(1) farmer
(2) arrange
(3) And
(4) air
(5) pollution

(6) make
(7) breathe
(8) foods
(9) song

(10) good
4/10 nha em :D
Câu 1 có lẽ em thấy chữ "they" đằng sau, nhưng từ này thay thế cho "people", nên ở đây không điền farmer.
KEY #7
People in the country enjoy some advantages that people in the city can not. The (1) countryside has space for people to do things. They have space to (2) plant flowers and space to keep (3) animals. It is easy for them to get fresh (4) vegetables, fresh fruit and fresh milk at low (5) prices. They are in close contact with nature. They (6) make friends with trees and soil, cows and dogs. They (7) breath fresh air. They enjoy gentle breezes. They get a lot of (8) exercise when they work on the land. They can listen to the (9) singing of birds while working. This contact with nature is (10) good for health.
1..countryside.3...animals........5...prices.......7...breathe......9....singing........
2..plant.......4...vegetables.6...make.......8...exercise......10..good............
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

tuananh982

Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
#8.
Six years ago when I was a student, I was (1) .................... of money. So once a week I (2) ...................... to go home to see my parents and get a decent meal. Although I had a good relationship with my mother, I never got (3) .............. well with my father. I could never live up to his high expectations of me. One day I did a (4) .................. terrible thing. I stole some money from him. I asked him if he (5) ................. lend me ten pounds. He refused saying he had (6) .................. given me enough and it was (7) ................... I became more responsible with money. You know what it is like (8) ..................... a student. I'd run out of money and wanted to take a girl out. When he refused I (9) ....................... him of being mean and we had a terrible row. He left the house and I was (10) ..................... angry that I stole ten pounds from his wallet.
When he (11) ...................... out that the money was gone, he (12) .............. who had (13) .................... it and banned me from the house. (14) ............... then I have returned but he has never really forgiven me and still (15) .................. down on me for (16) .................. I did. My mother is very upset and I really (17) ...................... to work towards creating a happy relationship with my father for (18) ....................... own sakes. Half of me wants to say: " Sorry, Dad" while (19) ................. other half still thinks he is ridiculous (20) .................. having kept this attitude up for so long.

tuananh982

Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
#9.
An important development of English outside Great Britain occurred (1) … the colonization of North American. American English may be considered to (2)…................ the English spoken in Canada, (3)…............... the Canadian variety retains some features of British pronunciation, spelling, and vocabulary . The most distinguishing differences (4)…................. American English and British English are in pronunciation and vocabulary. There are slighter (5)…............... in spelling, pitch, and stress as well.
(6)….............. American English also has a tendency to be more rigid in matters of grammar and syntax, but at the same (7)…............... appears to be more tolerant of the use of neologisms. Despite these differences, it is often difficult to determine – apart from context – (8)…............... serious literary works (9)…......... been written in Great Britain or the U.S./Canada or, for that matter, in Australia, New Zealand, (10)….......... South Africa.

Diệp Ngọc Tuyên

Typo-er xuất sắc nhất 2018
HV CLB Hội họa
Thành viên
13 Tháng mười một 2017
Đắk Lắk
THCS
An important development of English outside Great Britain occurred (1) with… the colonization of North American. American English may be considered to (2)…................ the English spoken in Canada, (3)…............... the Canadian variety retains some features of British pronunciation, spelling, and vocabulary . The most distinguishing differences (4)….....between..... American English and British English are in pronunciation and vocabulary. There are slighter (5)…...differentes............ in spelling, pitch, and stress as well.
(6)…..written............ American English also has a tendency to be more rigid in matters of grammar and syntax, but at the same (7)…....time........... appears to be more tolerant of the use of neologisms. Despite these differences, it is often difficult to determine – apart from context – (8)…............... serious literary works (9)….have... been written in Great Britain or the U.S./Canada or, for that matter, in Australia, New Zealand, (10)…..or........ South Africa.

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
#4.
An important development of English outside Great Britain occurred (1) … the colonization of North American. American English may be considered to (2)…................ the English spoken in Canada, (3)…............... the Canadian variety retains some features of British pronunciation, spelling, and vocabulary . The most distinguishing differences (4)…................. American English and British English are in pronunciation and vocabulary. There are slighter (5)…............... in spelling, pitch, and stress as well.
(6)….............. American English also has a tendency to be more rigid in matters of grammar and syntax, but at the same (7)…............... appears to be more tolerant of the use of neologisms. Despite these differences, it is often difficult to determine – apart from context – (8)…............... serious literary works (9)…......... been written in Great Britain or the U.S./Canada or, for that matter, in Australia, New Zealand, (10)….......... South Africa.
#9.
An important development of English outside Great Britain occurred (1) …with.... the colonization of North American. American English may be considered to (2)….....be........... the English spoken in Canada, (3)….......like........ the Canadian variety retains some features of British pronunciation, spelling, and vocabulary . The most distinguishing differences (4)….....between............ American English and British English are in pronunciation and vocabulary. There are slighter (5)….....differences.......... in spelling, pitch, and stress as well.
(6)…......However........ American English also has a tendency to be more rigid in matters of grammar and syntax, but at the same (7)….....time.......... appears to be more tolerant of the use of neologisms. Despite these differences, it is often difficult to determine – apart from context – (8)…............... serious literary works (9)…......... been written in Great Britain or the U.S./Canada or, for that matter, in Australia, New Zealand, (10)…....or...... South Africa.
bài này phải trong đây mới đúng chứ Luyện tập dạng bài điền từ (Open Cloze Test)

Thanh Trúc Đỗ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Trường Trung học Thực hành Sài Gòn
#8.
Six years ago when I was a student, I was (1) .................... of money. So once a week I (2) ...................... to go home to see my parents and get a decent meal. Although I had a good relationship with my mother, I never got (3) .............. well with my father. I could never live up to his high expectations of me. One day I did a (4) .................. terrible thing. I stole some money from him. I asked him if he (5) ................. lend me ten pounds. He refused saying he had (6) .................. given me enough and it was (7) ................... I became more responsible with money. You know what it is like (8) ..................... a student. I'd run out of money and wanted to take a girl out. When he refused I (9) ....................... him of being mean and we had a terrible row. He left the house and I was (10) ..................... angry that I stole ten pounds from his wallet.
When he (11) ...................... out that the money was gone, he (12) .............. who had (13) .................... it and banned me from the house. (14) ............... then I have returned but he has never really forgiven me and still (15) .................. down on me for (16) .................. I did. My mother is very upset and I really (17) ...................... to work towards creating a happy relationship with my father for (18) ....................... own sakes. Half of me wants to say: " Sorry, Dad" while (19) ................. other half still thinks he is ridiculous (20) .................. having kept this attitude up for so long.
#8.
Six years ago when I was a student, I was (1) out of money. So once a week I (2) have to go home to see my parents and get a decent meal. Although I had a good relationship with my mother, I never got (3) on well with my father. I could never live up to his high expectations of me. One day I did a (4) really terrible thing. I stole some money from him. I asked him if he (5) would lend me ten pounds. He refused saying he had (6) not given me enough and it was (7) that I became more responsible with money. You know what it is like (8) for a student. I'd run out of money and wanted to take a girl out. When he refused I (9) made him of being mean and we had a terrible row. He left the house and I was (10) became angry that I stole ten pounds from his wallet.
When he (11) find out that the money was gone, he (12) realized who had (13) taken it and banned me from the house. (14) But then I have returned but he has never really forgiven me and still (15) got down on me for (16) what I did. My mother is very upset and I really (17) want to work towards creating a happy relationship with my father for (18) my own sakes. Half of me wants to say: " Sorry, Dad" while (19) the other half still thinks he is ridiculous (20) for having kept this attitude up for so long.

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
#8.
#8.
Six years ago when I was a student, I was (1) .........out........... of money. So once a week I (2) ................had...... to go home to see my parents and get a decent meal. Although I had a good relationship with my mother, I never got (3) ......on........ well with my father. I could never live up to his high expectations of me. One day I did a (4) .................. terrible thing. I stole some money from him. I asked him if he (5) .........could........ lend me ten pounds. He refused saying he had (6) .........just......... given me enough and it was (7) ..........later......... I became more responsible with money. You know what it is like (8) ..................... a student. I'd run out of money and wanted to take a girl out. When he refused I (9) ....................... him of being mean and we had a terrible row. He left the house and I was (10) ...........very.......... angry that I stole ten pounds from his wallet.
When he (11) ............found.......... out that the money was gone, he (12) .......realized....... who had (13) .......taken............ it and banned me from the house. (14) ......But......... then I have returned but he has never really forgiven me and still (15) ........looked.......... down on me for (16) .........what......... I did. My mother is very upset and I really (17) ...........want........... to work towards creating a happy relationship with my father for (18) ............my........... own sakes. Half of me wants to say: " Sorry, Dad" while (19) ........the......... other half still thinks he is ridiculous (20) ........when.......... having kept this attitude up for so long.

tuananh982

Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
#8.
Six years ago when I was a student, I was (1) out of money. So once a week I (2) have to go home to see my parents and get a decent meal. Although I had a good relationship with my mother, I never got (3) on well with my father. I could never live up to his high expectations of me. One day I did a (4) really terrible thing. I stole some money from him. I asked him if he (5) would lend me ten pounds. He refused saying he had (6) not given me enough and it was (7) that I became more responsible with money. You know what it is like (8) for a student. I'd run out of money and wanted to take a girl out. When he refused I (9) made him of being mean and we had a terrible row. He left the house and I was (10) became angry that I stole ten pounds from his wallet.
When he (11) find out that the money was gone, he (12) realized who had (13) taken it and banned me from the house. (14) But then I have returned but he has never really forgiven me and still (15) got down on me for (16) what I did. My mother is very upset and I really (17) want to work towards creating a happy relationship with my father for (18) my own sakes. Half of me wants to say: " Sorry, Dad" while (19) the other half still thinks he is ridiculous (20) for having kept this attitude up for so long.
bác xem lại về thì nha, chú ý về hiện tại và quá khứ.
#8.
Six years ago when I was a student, I was (1) .........out........... of money. So once a week I (2) ................had...... to go home to see my parents and get a decent meal. Although I had a good relationship with my mother, I never got (3) ......on........ well with my father. I could never live up to his high expectations of me. One day I did a (4) .................. terrible thing. I stole some money from him. I asked him if he (5) .........could........ lend me ten pounds. He refused saying he had (6) .........just......... given me enough and it was (7) ..........later......... I became more responsible with money. You know what it is like (8) ..................... a student. I'd run out of money and wanted to take a girl out. When he refused I (9) ....................... him of being mean and we had a terrible row. He left the house and I was (10) ...........very.......... angry that I stole ten pounds from his wallet.
When he (11) ............found.......... out that the money was gone, he (12) .......realized....... who had (13) .......taken............ it and banned me from the house. (14) ......But......... then I have returned but he has never really forgiven me and still (15) ........looked.......... down on me for (16) .........what......... I did. My mother is very upset and I really (17) ...........want........... to work towards creating a happy relationship with my father for (18) ............my........... own sakes. Half of me wants to say: " Sorry, Dad" while (19) ........the......... other half still thinks he is ridiculous (20) ........when.......... having kept this attitude up for so long.
KEY #8
Six years ago when I was a student, I was (1) short of money. So once a week I (2) had to go home to see my parents and get a decent meal. Although I had a good relationship with my mother, I never got (3) on well with my father. I could never live up to his high expectations of me. One day I did a (4) very terrible thing. I stole some money from him. I asked him if he (5) could lend me ten pounds. He refused saying he had (6) already given me enough and it was (7) time I became more responsible with money. You know what it is like (8) being a student. I'd run out of money and wanted to take a girl out. When he refused I (9) accused him of being mean and we had a terrible row. He left the house and I was (10) so angry that I stole ten pounds from his wallet.
When he (11) found out that the money was gone, he (12) realized/ knew who had (13) done it and banned me from the house. (14) Since then I have returned but he has never really forgiven me and still (15) looked down on me for (16) what I did. My mother is very upset and I really (17) try to work towards creating a happy relationship with my father for (18) our own sakes. Half of me wants to say: " Sorry, Dad" while (19) the other half still thinks he is ridiculous (20) in having kept this attitude up for so long.
(1) short of ...: thiếu/ hạn hẹp cái gì đó.
(2) get on with sb: hòa hợp với ai.
(9) accuse sb (of sth): buộc tội ai đó.
(15) look down on

Thanh Trúc Đỗ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Trường Trung học Thực hành Sài Gòn
bác xem lại về thì nha, chú ý về hiện tại và quá khứ.

KEY #8
Six years ago when I was a student, I was (1) short of money. So once a week I (2) had to go home to see my parents and get a decent meal. Although I had a good relationship with my mother, I never got (3) on well with my father. I could never live up to his high expectations of me. One day I did a (4) very terrible thing. I stole some money from him. I asked him if he (5) could lend me ten pounds. He refused saying he had (6) already given me enough and it was (7) time I became more responsible with money. You know what it is like (8) being a student. I'd run out of money and wanted to take a girl out. When he refused I (9) accused him of being mean and we had a terrible row. He left the house and I was (10) so angry that I stole ten pounds from his wallet.
When he (11) found out that the money was gone, he (12) realized/ knew who had (13) done it and banned me from the house. (14) Since then I have returned but he has never really forgiven me and still (15) looked down on me for (16) what I did. My mother is very upset and I really (17) try to work towards creating a happy relationship with my father for (18) our own sakes. Half of me wants to say: " Sorry, Dad" while (19) the other half still thinks he is ridiculous (20) in having kept this attitude up for so long.
(1) short of ...: thiếu/ hạn hẹp cái gì đó.
(2) get on with sb: hòa hợp với ai.
(9) accuse sb (of sth): buộc tội ai đó.
(15) look down on
Cái chữ màu vàng xanh bác tô vào chữ would trong bài tui là gì nhỉ?

tuananh982

Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
An important development of English outside Great Britain occurred (1) with… the colonization of North American. American English may be considered to (2)…................ the English spoken in Canada, (3)…............... the Canadian variety retains some features of British pronunciation, spelling, and vocabulary . The most distinguishing differences (4)….....between..... American English and British English are in pronunciation and vocabulary. There are slighter (5)…...differentes............ in spelling, pitch, and stress as well.
(6)…..written............ American English also has a tendency to be more rigid in matters of grammar and syntax, but at the same (7)…....time........... appears to be more tolerant of the use of neologisms. Despite these differences, it is often difficult to determine – apart from context – (8)…............... serious literary works (9)….have... been written in Great Britain or the U.S./Canada or, for that matter, in Australia, New Zealand, (10)…..or........ South Africa.

#9.
An important development of English outside Great Britain occurred (1) …with.... the colonization of North American. American English may be considered to (2)….....be........... the English spoken in Canada, (3)….......like........ the Canadian variety retains some features of British pronunciation, spelling, and vocabulary . The most distinguishing differences (4)….....between............ American English and British English are in pronunciation and vocabulary. There are slighter (5)….....differences.......... in spelling, pitch, and stress as well.
(6)…......However........ American English also has a tendency to be more rigid in matters of grammar and syntax, but at the same (7)….....time.......... appears to be more tolerant of the use of neologisms. Despite these differences, it is often difficult to determine – apart from context – (8)…............... serious literary works (9)…......... been written in Great Britain or the U.S./Canada or, for that matter, in Australia, New Zealand, (10)…....or...... South Africa.
bài này phải trong đây mới đúng chứ Luyện tập dạng bài điền từ (Open Cloze Test)
hai bạn tham khảo đáp án nha
KEY #9.
An important development of English outside Great Britain occurred (1) with the colonization of North American. American English may be considered to (2) include the English spoken in Canada, (3) although the Canadian variety retains some features of British pronunciation, spelling, and vocabulary . The most distinguishing differences (4) between American English and British English are in pronunciation and vocabulary. There are slighter (5) differences in spelling, pitch, and stress as well.
(6) Written American English also has a tendency to be more rigid in matters of grammar and syntax, but at the same (7) time appears to be more tolerant of the use of neologisms. Despite these differences, it is often difficult to determine – apart from context – (8) whether serious literary works (9) have been written in Great Britain or the U.S./Canada or, for that matter, in Australia, New Zealand, (10) or South Africa.

1. with

2. include

3. although

4. between

5. differences

6. written

7. time

8. whether

9. have

10.or
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

tuananh982

Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
#10. Dealing with waste plastic
Every year people throw away millions of tonnes of plastic bottles, boxes and wrapping. These create huge mountains of waste that are extremely hard to get (36) _______ of. Now a new recycling process promises to reduce this problem by turning old plastic into (37) _____.
Scientists have (38) ______ a long time to develop their ideas because waste plastic has always been a bigger problem than (39) ______ like waste paper. You can bury plastic but it takes many years to break down. If you (40) ______ it, it just becomes another form of pollution. A few products, for example bottles, can be reused, but it is (41) _____ or difficult to do this with a lot of plastic products.
Now a group of companies has developed a new method of (42) _____ that could save almost any plastic (43) __________. Nearly every type of waste plastic can be used: it does
(44) ______ have to be sorted. In addition, labels and ink may be left on the products. (45) ______ is simply mixed together and heated to more than 400 degrees centigrades so that it melts. It is then cooled, producing a waxy substance that can be used to make new plastic products.

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
Every year people throw away millions of tonnes of plastic bottles, boxes and wrapping. These create huge mountains of waste that are extremely hard to get (36) _______ of. Now a new recycling process promises to reduce this problem by turning old plastic into (37) _____.
Scientists have (38) ______ a long time to develop their ideas because waste plastic has always been a bigger problem than (39) ______ like waste paper. You can bury plastic but it takes many years to break down. If you (40) ______ it, it just becomes another form of pollution. A few products, for example bottles, can be reused, but it is (41) _____ or difficult to do this with a lot of plastic products.
Now a group of companies has developed a new method of (42) _____ that could save almost any plastic (43) __________. Nearly every type of waste plastic can be used: it does
(44) ______ have to be sorted. In addition, labels and ink may be left on the products. (45) ______ is simply mixed together and heated to more than 400 degrees centigrades so that it melts. It is then cooled, producing a waxy substance that can be used to make new plastic products.
Every year people throw away millions of tonnes of plastic bottles, boxes and wrapping. These create huge mountains of waste that are extremely hard to get (36) ___rid____ of. Now a new recycling process promises to reduce this problem by turning old plastic into (37) __new___.
Scientists have (38) ___taken___ a long time to develop their ideas because waste plastic has always been a bigger problem than (39) ______ like waste paper. You can bury plastic but it takes many years to break down. If you (40) ___bury___ it, it just becomes another form of pollution. A few products, for example bottles, can be reused, but it is (41) __expensive___ or difficult to do this with a lot of plastic products.
Now a group of companies has developed a new method of (42) ___recycling__ that could save almost any plastic (43) _____waste_____. Nearly every type of waste plastic can be used: it does
(44) __not____ have to be sorted. In addition, labels and ink may be left on the products. (45) ___It___ is simply mixed together and heated to more than 400 degrees centigrades so that it melts. It is then cooled, producing a waxy substance that can be used to make new plastic products.

Top Bottom