Ngoại ngữ Kiến thức trọng tâm phần thì

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Chào mừng cậu làm đề khó đầu tiên :D
Cậu làm đúng 10/10.
Câu 2, mk ko chắc chắn lắm. Vì theo mình nghĩ là hai hành động cùng xảy ra song song trong 1 thời gian trong quá khứ. Phải là was raining chứ cậu? Mk thấy như vậy hợp nghĩa hơn từ "rained" á ^^

Tại mình k rõ ngữ pháp nên cách hiểu của mình là theo nghĩa, mình nghĩ nếu câu này dùng while thì đáp án sẽ rõ ràng hơn
It ………was raining………heavily when I ……was sleeping………… yesterday afternoon.
Mình nghĩ nếu dùng was raining và was sleeping thì câu có nghĩa là: trước khi ngủ đã bắt đầu mưa rồi và khi đang ngủ thì trời vẫn tiếp tục mưa (và câu thì đang đề cập tới thời điểm đã ngủ), khá lạ vì mình ít gặp tường thuật giống v ^^

Đây là mình tham khảo được trên wordreference ^^Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: baochau1112

Lưu Thị Thu Kiều

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
21 Tháng ba 2017
Bắc Ninh
$\color{Blue}{\text{❄ Cô đơn vào đời ❄ }}$
1. Bill (have) ………………breskfast when I stopped at this house. was having

2. It (rain………………heavily when I (sleep) ……………… yesterday afternoon. rained-slept

3. He (do) …………… a lot of jobs before he (work)……………in this company. had done - worked

4. After they (visit) ………………. Paris, they (go) ………………to Manchester. visit-will go

5. Before I could say anything, they (admit) ……………… their mistakes. amitted

6. I (hit) ……………… my thumb while I (use) ………………. the hammer. Ouch! That (hurt) ……………… hit-was using-......

7. While I (read) ………………books in the living room last night, I (hear) ……………… a strange noise in the kitchen. I (go) ………………to the kitchen, (turn) ………………. on the lights. I (hold) ………………my break and (listen) ……………… carefully. I (realise) ……………… that a mouse (chew) ………………on something under the cupboard.
was reading-heard-went-turned-held-listened -realized-was chewing
8. The vase broke when it (move) ……………… to the other room. was being moved

9. When I entered his room, I saw him (sleep) ……………… in a chair. was sleeping

10. If only I (have) ……………… money with me, I (lend) ………………you some had-would lend

Tú Linh

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
11 Tháng sáu 2017
Hà Nội
wind
Sau đây là bài mới nha ^_^

@orangery @joon_young#1 @Hàn Tuệ Lâm @zzh0td0gzz @Snowball fan ken @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @Autumn Maple @thuyhuongyc @chi254 @Narumi04 @Lưu Thị Thu Kiều @Anh Hi @toilatot @_ Yub _ @chua...chua @Pé's Nhân Mã @thanhbinh2002 @Di Thư @TajSaker @ThuytrangNguyen2000 @Tú Linh @hoangnga2709 @huonggiangnb2002 @Ng.Klinh @NYuuWindy @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật @Thiên trường địa cửu

1. Bill (have) ………………breskfast when I stopped at this house.

2. It (rain………………heavily when I (sleep) ……………… yesterday afternoon.

3. He (do) …………… a lot of jobs before he (work)……………in this company.

4. After they (visit) ………………. Paris, they (go) ………………to Manchester.

5. Before I could say anything, they (admit) ……………… their mistakes.

6. I (hit) ……………… my thumb while I (use) ………………. the hammer. Ouch! That (hurt) ………………

7. While I (read) ………………books in the living room last night, I (hear) ……………… a strange noise in the kitchen. I (go) ………………to the kitchen, (turn) ………………. on the lights. I (hold) ………………my break and (listen) ……………… carefully. I (realise) ……………… that a mouse (chew) ………………on something under the cupboard.

8. The vase broke when it (move) ……………… to the other room.

9. When I entered his room, I saw him (sleep) ……………… in a chair.

10. If only I (have) ……………… money with me, I (lend) ………………you some
1. Bill (have) ………was having………breskfast when I stopped at this house.

2. It (rain……was raining…………heavily when I (sleep) ………slept……… yesterday afternoon.

3. He (do) ……had done……… a lot of jobs before he (work)……worked………in this company.

4. After they (visit) ………visit ………. Paris, they (go) ………will go………to Manchester.

5. Before I could say anything, they (admit) ………admitted……… their mistakes.

6. I (hit) ……was hitting………… my thumb while I (use) ………was using………. the hammer. Ouch! That (hurt) ………………

7. While I (read) ……was reading…………books in the living room last night, I (hear) ……heard………… a strange noise in the kitchen. I (go) ………went………to the kitchen, (turn) ………turned………. on the lights. I (hold) ………held………my break and (listen) ………listened……… carefully. I (realise) ……relised………… that a mouse (chew) ……chewed…………on something under the cupboard.

8. The vase broke when it (move) ………moved……… to the other room.

9. When I entered his room, I saw him (sleep) ………sleeping……… in a chair.

10. If only I (have) ………had……… money with me, I (lend) ………would lend………you some

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch

@orangery @joon_young#1 @Hàn Tuệ Lâm @zzh0td0gzz @Snowball fan ken @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @Autumn Maple @thuyhuongyc @chi254 @Narumi04 @Lưu Thị Thu Kiều @Anh Hi @toilatot @_ Yub _ @chua...chua @Pé's Nhân Mã @thanhbinh2002 @Di Thư @TajSaker @ThuytrangNguyen2000 @Tú Linh @hoangnga2709 @huonggiangnb2002 @Ng.Klinh @NYuuWindy @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật @Thiên trường địa cửu

6. I (hit) ……………… my thumb while I (use) ………………. the hammer. Ouch! That (hurt) ………………

1. Bill (have) ……was having…………breskfast when I stopped at this house.

2. It (rain……raining…………heavily when I (sleep) ……… sleeping……… yesterday afternoon.

3. He (do) ……had done……… a lot of jobs before he (work)……worked………in this company.

4. After they (visit) ……visit………. Paris, they (go) ………will go………to Manchester.

6. I (hit) ………hit……… my thumb while I (use) ………was using………. the hammer. Ouch! That (hurt) ……must have hurt…………

7. While I (read) ……was reading…………books in the living room last night, I (hear) ……heard………… a strange noise in the kitchen. I (go) ………went………to the kitchen, (turn) ………turned………. on the lights. I (hold) ………held………my break and (listen) ………listened……… carefully. I (realise) ………realized……… that a mouse (chew) ………was chewing………on something under the cupboard.

8. The vase broke when it (move) ………was being moved……… to the other room.

9. When I entered his room, I saw him (sleep) ……sleeping………… in a chair.

10. If only I (have) ……had………… money with me, I (lend) ………would lend………you some

2. It (rain……was raining…………heavily when I (sleep) ………was sleeping……… yesterday afternoon.

6. I (hit) ………hit……… my thumb while I (use) ………was using………. the hammer. Ouch! That (hurt) ……must have hurt…………

7. While I (read) ……was reading…………books in the living room last night, I (hear) ……heard………… a strange noise in the kitchen. I (go) ………went………to the kitchen, (turn) ………turned………. on the lights. I (hold) ………held………my break and (listen) ………listened……… carefully. I (realise) ………realized……… that a mouse (chew) ………was chewing………on something under the cupboard.

ko có be sao có V-ing vậy e? ^^
Em thiếu chị ạ
2. It (rain……raining…………heavily when I (sleep) ……… was sleeping……… yesterday afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Hà Nội
THPT Đồng Quan

2. It (rain……was raining…………heavily when I (sleep) ………was sleeping……… yesterday afternoon.

2. It (rain……raining…………heavily when I (sleep) ……… sleeping……… yesterday afternoon.

toilatot

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nam
THPT Trần Hưng Đạo -Nam Định
1. Bill (have) …was having……………breskfast when I stopped at this house.

2. It (rain) ……rained …………heavily when I (sleep) …was slept …………… yesterday afternoon.

3. He (do) ……had done ……… a lot of jobs before he (work)…worked…………in this company.

4. After they (visit) ……had visited…………. Paris, they (go) ……went…………to Manchester.

5. Before I could say anything, they (admit) had admited……………… their mistakes.

6. I (hit) ……hit………… my thumb while I (use) …was using……………. the hammer. Ouch! That (hurt)………chả biết nữa chi chắc là tiếp diễn vì có chấm than…nhưng nghi x mãi cũng ko phải……

7. While I (read) …was reading……………books in the living room last night, I (hear) …heard…………… a strange noise in the kitchen. I (go) …went……………to the kitchen, (turn) ………turned………. on the lights. I (hold) …held……………my break and (listen) …listened…………… carefully. I (realise) …realised…………… that a mouse (chew) ……was chewing…………on something under the cupboard.

8. The vase broke when it (move) was being moved ……………… to the other room.

9. When I entered his room, I saw him (sleep) …was slept …………… in a chair.

10. If only I (have) …had…………… money with me, I (lend) …would lend……………you some

baochau1112

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Văn | CN CLB Khu vườn ngôn từ
Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Tại mình k rõ ngữ pháp nên cách hiểu của mình là theo nghĩa, mình nghĩ nếu câu này dùng while thì đáp án sẽ rõ ràng hơn
It ………was raining………heavily when I ……was sleeping………… yesterday afternoon.
Mình nghĩ nếu dùng was raining và was sleeping thì câu có nghĩa là: trước khi ngủ đã bắt đầu mưa rồi và khi đang ngủ thì trời vẫn tiếp tục mưa (và câu thì đang đề cập tới thời điểm đã ngủ), khá lạ vì mình ít gặp tường thuật giống v ^^

Đây là mình tham khảo được trên wordreference ^^View attachment 12387
Uk, vậy chốt là chọn đáp án rained đều được đi ^^
Cái này đều phải tự làm nên thực sự là phải có thảo luận mới dám chắc đc :D

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương

2. It (rain…/……was raining………heavily when I (sleep) ……was sleeping………… yesterday afternoon.

3. He (do) ……had done……… a lot of jobs before he (work)…… worked………in this company.

4. After they (visit) …… visit…………. Paris, they (go) ……will go…………to Manchester.

5. Before I could say anything, they (admit) …… amitted………… their mistakes.

6. I (hit) ……hit………… my thumb while I (use) ……was using…………. the hammer. Ouch! That (hurt) ………………

7. While I (read) ……was reading…………books in the living room last night, I (hear) ……heard………… a strange noise in the kitchen. I (go) ………went………to the kitchen, (turn) ………tunrned………. on the lights. I (hold) ……held…………my break and (listen) … listened…………… carefully. I (realise) ……realized………… that a mouse (chew) …was…chewing…………on something under the cupboard.

8. The vase broke when it (move) …was being moved………… to the other room.

9. When I entered his room, I saw him (sleep) …… sleeping………… in a chair.

10. If only I (have) …had………… money with me, I (lend) ……would lend………you some

E làm đúng 9/10 ^^
1. Bill (have) ………………breskfast when I stopped at this house. was having

2. It (rain………………heavily when I (sleep) ……………… yesterday afternoon. rained-slept

3. He (do) …………… a lot of jobs before he (work)……………in this company. had done - worked

4. After they (visit) ………………. Paris, they (go) ………………to Manchester. visit-will go

5. Before I could say anything, they (admit) ……………… their mistakes. admitted

6. I (hit) ……………… my thumb while I (use) ………………. the hammer. Ouch! That (hurt) ……………… hit-was using-......

was reading-heard-went-turned-held-listened -realized-was chewing

8. The vase broke when it (move) ……………… to the other room. was being moved

9. When I entered his room, I saw him (sleep) ……………… in a chair. was sleeping

10. If only I (have) ……………… money with me, I (lend) ………………you some had-would lend
E làm đúng 8/10.
1. Bill (have) ………was having………breskfast when I stopped at this house.

2. It (rain……was raining…………heavily when I (sleep) ………slept……… yesterday afternoon.

4. After they (visit) ………visit ………. Paris, they (go) ………will go………to Manchester.

6. I (hit) ……was hitting………… my thumb while I (use) ………was using………. the hammer. Ouch! That (hurt) ………………

7. While I (read) ……was reading…………books in the living room last night, I (hear) ……heard………… a strange noise in the kitchen. I (go) ………went………to the kitchen, (turn) ………turned………. on the lights. I (hold) ………held………my break and (listen) ………listened……… carefully. I (realise) ……relised………… that a mouse (chew) ……chewed…………on something under the cupboard.

8. The vase broke when it (move) ………moved……… to the other room.

9. When I entered his room, I saw him (sleep) ………sleeping……… in a chair.

10. If only I (have) ………had……… money with me, I (lend) ………would lend………you some
E làm đúng 8/10.

Em thiếu chị ạ
2. It (rain……raining…………heavily when I (sleep) ……… was sleeping……… yesterday afternoon.
E làm đúng 9/10.

E làm đúng 9/10.
1. Bill (have) …was having……………breskfast when I stopped at this house.

2. It (rain) ……rained …………heavily when I (sleep) …was slept …………… yesterday afternoon.

3. He (do) ……had done ……… a lot of jobs before he (work)…worked…………in this company.

4. After they (visit) ……had visited…………. Paris, they (go) ……went…………to Manchester.

5. Before I could say anything, they (admit) had admited……………… their mistakes.

6. I (hit) ……hit………… my thumb while I (use) …was using……………. the hammer. Ouch! That (hurt)………chả biết nữa chi chắc là tiếp diễn vì có chấm than…nhưng nghi x mãi cũng ko phải……

7. While I (read) …was reading……………books in the living room last night, I (hear) …heard…………… a strange noise in the kitchen. I (go) …went……………to the kitchen, (turn) ………turned………. on the lights. I (hold) …held……………my break and (listen) …listened…………… carefully. I (realise) …realised…………… that a mouse (chew) ……was chewing…………on something under the cupboard.

8. The vase broke when it (move) was being moved ……………… to the other room.

9. When I entered his room, I saw him (sleep) …was slept …………… in a chair.

10. If only I (have) …had…………… money with me, I (lend) …would lend……………you some
E làm đúng 7/10.

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Sau đây là key chuẩn mọi người nhé :D Mk sẽ giải thích chi tiết từng câu luôn ^^

@orangery @joon_young#1 @Hàn Tuệ Lâm @zzh0td0gzz @Snowball fan ken @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @Autumn Maple @thuyhuongyc @chi254 @Narumi04 @Lưu Thị Thu Kiều @Anh Hi @toilatot @_ Yub _ @thanhbinh2002 @TajSaker @ThuytrangNguyen2000 @Tú Linh @hoangnga2709 @huonggiangnb2002 @Ng.Klinh @NYuuWindy @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật @Thiên trường địa cửu @Ngọc's @Phùng Đức Trường @Pi Pi @Trần Ngọc Hoa

=> Dùng thì QKTD kết hợp với QKĐ để diễn tả 1 hành động xảy ra trong 1 thời gian dài chợt 1 hành động khác bất chợt xảy đến ^^

2. It (rain……rained…………heavily when I (sleep) ………was sleeping……… yesterday afternoon.
=> Dùng thì QKĐ - QKTD vì diễn tả hành động ngủ trong 1 thời gian dài rồi hành động mưa mới bất chợp xảy ra ^^

=> Sau before + S + V2/ed => Mệnh đề trc là QKHT

=> Sau after + S + V(htđ) => Mệnh đề sau là TLĐ

=> Câu này phải dịch nghĩa. "Trc khi tôi có thể nói bất kì điều gì, họ thừa nhận lỗi sai của họ" => Dùng thì QKĐ phù hợp hơn QKHT

=> Dùng thì QKĐ + while + QKTD. Và ở đây chú ý động từ hurt. Câu Ouch! That hurts đó là của ng khác khi tôi kể lại nên phải dùng Modal verbs để diễn tả. Và must have + P.P diễn tả 1 điều gì đó chắc chắn đã xảy ra trong quá khứ

=> Hành động read diễn ra trong thời gian dài rồi bất chợp hành động nghe xảy đến. Kế đó là dùng QKĐ để diễn tả hàng loạt điều xảy ra trong quá khứ. Và cuối cùng động từ "chew" diễn tả con chuột đó đã gặm thứ gì đó - 1 hành động dài trong quá khứ rồi

=> Di chuyển là cả 1 quá trình => Chia QKTD. Ngoài ra, chia bị động vì nó được di chuyển chứ ko phải tự di chuyển

=> See + O + V-ing: diễn tả đã thấy 1 phần của sự vc đang diễn tiến

=> If only + S + V2/ed, I would + Inf: câu mong ước

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Sau đây là bài tập mới nhé ^^

@orangery @joon_young#1 @Hàn Tuệ Lâm @zzh0td0gzz @Snowball fan ken @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @Autumn Maple @thuyhuongyc @chi254 @Narumi04 @Lưu Thị Thu Kiều @Anh Hi @toilatot @_ Yub _ @thanhbinh2002 @TajSaker @ThuytrangNguyen2000 @Tú Linh @hoangnga2709 @huonggiangnb2002 @Ng.Klinh @NYuuWindy @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật @Thiên trường địa cửu @Ngọc's @Phùng Đức Trường @Pi Pi @Trần Ngọc Hoa

1. Why are you under the table? You (look) ………………for something?

2. David (wash) ……………… his hands. He just (repair) ………………the TV set

3. The radio (play) ………………since 7 a.m. I wish someone would turn it off.

4. Mr. Brown just (finish) ……………reading the letter when the telephone on his desk ( ring) ………………

5. Those students who ( fail) ……………… the exam are going to take another one held in August

6. Hurry up or you (be) ……………… late for class.

7. Hurry up or our favourite TV programme ( be) over long before we ( reach) home

8. I (not have) ………………much time for entertainment these days.

9. Two robbers (put) ………………in prison (escape) ………………yesterday.

10. It is 2 years since I (last give) ………………presents on Christmas day.

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
1. Why are you under the table? Are You (look) ………looking………for something?

2. David (wash) ……is washing………… his hands. He has just (repair) ……repaired…………the TV set

3. The radio (play) ………has been playing………since 7 a.m. I wish someone would turn it off.

4. Mr. Brown had just (finish) ……finish………reading the letter when the telephone on his desk ( ring) ………rang………

5. Those students who ( fail) ……failed………… the exam are going to take another one held in August

6. Hurry up or you (be) ………will be……… late for class.

7. Hurry up or our favourite TV programme ( be)will have been over long before we ( reach) reach home

8. I (not have) ………haven't had………much time for entertainment these days.

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
1. Why are you under the table? Are You (look) ………looking………for something?

2. David (wash) ……is washing………… his hands. He has just (repair) ……repaired…………the TV set

3. The radio (play) ………has been playing………since 7 a.m. I wish someone would turn it off.

4. Mr. Brown had just (finish) ……finish………reading the letter when the telephone on his desk ( ring) ………rang………

5. Those students who ( fail) ……failed………… the exam are going to take another one held in August

7. Hurry up or our favourite TV programme ( be)will have been over long before we ( reach) reach home

E làm đúng 7/8.
Sao có 2 câu e ko làm?

Reactions: joon_young#1

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
E làm đúng 7/8.
Sao có 2 câu e ko làm?
E ko để ý..... câu kia e làm ẩu quá rồi :p
Sửa:
4. had just finished - rang
Bổ sung:
9. Two robbers (put) ………put………in prison (escape) ……escaped…………yesterday.

10. It is 2 years since I (last give) ………was last given………presents on Christmas day.

toilatot

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nam
THPT Trần Hưng Đạo -Nam Định
1. Why are you under the table? do You (look) ……look…………for something?

2. David (wash) …is washing…………… his hands. He just (repair) …has just repaired……………the TV set

3. The radio (play) ……has been playing …………since 7 a.m. I wish someone would turn it off.

4. Mr. Brown was just finishing…………reading the letter when the telephone on his desk ( ring) …rang……………

5. Those students who ( fail) ………failed……… the exam are going to take another one held in August

6. Hurry up or you (be) ……will be ………… late for class.

7. Hurry up or our favourite TV programme had been( be) over long before we reached( reach) home

8. I (not have) …have not had ……………much time for entertainment these days.

9. Two robbers (put) … …put…………in prison (escape) …escaped……………yesterday.

10. It is 2 years since I (last give) last gave ………………presents on Christmas day.

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
1. Why are you under the table? do You (look) ……look…………for something?

2. David (wash) …is washing…………… his hands. He just (repair) …has just repaired……………the TV set

3. The radio (play) ……has been playing …………since 7 a.m. I wish someone would turn it off.

4. Mr. Brown was just finishing…………reading the letter when the telephone on his desk ( ring) …rang……………

5. Those students who ( fail) ………failed……… the exam are going to take another one held in August

6. Hurry up or you (be) ……will be ………… late for class.

7. Hurry up or our favourite TV programme had been( be) over long before we reached( reach) home

8. I (not have) …have not had ……………much time for entertainment these days.

9. Two robbers (put) … …put…………in prison (escape) …escaped……………yesterday.

10. It is 2 years since I (last give) last gave ………………presents on Christmas day.
E làm đúng 5/10 ^^

Last edited:

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
Uk, còn 2 câu kia, sao e ko làm?
E cứ làm đi, sai chị sửa cho :)
E làm rồi đó chị
E ko để ý..... câu kia e làm ẩu quá rồi :p
Sửa:
4. had just finished - rang
Bổ sung:
9. Two robbers (put) ………put………in prison (escape) ……escaped…………yesterday.

10. It is 2 years since I (last give) ………was last given………presents on Christmas day.

Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Hà Nội
THPT Đồng Quan
1. Why are you under the table? You (look) ………Are-looking………for something?

2. David (wash) ………is washing……… his hands. He just (repair) ………has just repaired………the TV set

4. Mr. Brown just (finish) ………had-finished……reading the letter when the telephone on his desk ( ring) ………rang………

7. Hurry up or our favourite TV programme ( be) will have been over long before we ( reach) reach home

9. Two robbers (put) ……put…………in prison (escape) ………escaped………yesterday.

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
1. Why are you under the table? Are you looking for something?

2. David is washing his hands. He has just repaired the TV set

3. The radio has been playing since 7 a.m. I wish someone would turn it off.

4. Mr. Brown had just finished reading the letter when the telephone on his desk rang

5. Those students who failed the exam are going to take another one held in August

6. Hurry up or you will be late for class.

7. Hurry up or our favourite TV programme will have been over long before we reach home

8. I don't have much time for entertainment these days.

9. Two robbers were put in prison escaped yesterday.

10. It is 2 years since I was last given presents on Christmas day.

Lưu Thị Thu Kiều

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
21 Tháng ba 2017
Bắc Ninh
$\color{Blue}{\text{❄ Cô đơn vào đời ❄ }}$
1. Why are you under the table? You (look) ………………for something? are you looking

2. David (wash) ……………… his hands. He just (repair) ………………the TV set is washing- has just repaired

3. The radio (play) ………………since 7 a.m. I wish someone would turn it off. has been playing

4. Mr. Brown just (finish) ……………reading the letter when the telephone on his desk ( ring) ……………… had just finished-rang

5. Those students who ( fail) ……………… the exam are going to take another one held in August failed

6. Hurry up or you (be) ……………… late for class. will be

7. Hurry up or our favourite TV programme ( be) over long before we ( reach) home will have been-reach

8. I (not have) ………………much time for entertainment these days. haven't had

9. Two robbers (put) ………………in prison (escape) ………………yesterday. put-escaped

10. It is 2 years since I (last give) ………………presents on Christmas day. was last given

Top Bottom