Ngoại ngữ Kiến thức trọng tâm phần thì

baochau1112

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Văn | CN CLB Khu vườn ngôn từ
Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
11. The traffic was very heavy. By the time I (get) ___will have got______to Mary’s party, everyone already (arrive) ___have/arrived_______
12. I will graduate in June. I (see) _____will see_____ you in July. By the time I (see) ____will have seen______ you , I (graduate) ____will have graduated______.

13. I (visit) ____visited______ my uncle’s home regularly when I (be) ____was______ a child.

14. That book (be) ____has been ______ on the table for weeks. You (not read) ____Have/read______ it yet ?

15. David (wash) ____is washing______ his hands. He just (repair) _____has/repaired_____ the TV set.

16. You (be) ____Had/been______here before? Yes, I (spend) ____spent______ my holidays here last year.

17. We never (meet) ___meet_______ him. We don’t know what he (look) ____will look______ like.

18. The car (be) _____will has been_____ ready for him by the time he (come) ____will come______tomorrow.

19. On arriving at home I (find) ____found______that she just (leave) ____had/left______a few minutes before.

20. When we (arrive) ____were arrived______ in London tonight, it probably (rain) ____rained______.
E làm đúng 5/10 nhé .E xem lại câu 11, câu 12, câu 17, câu 18, câu 20 e nhé!

Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Hà Nội
THPT Đồng Quan
11. The traffic was very heavy. By the time I (get) got to Mary’s party, everyone had already arrived (arrive)

12. I will graduate in June. I (see) will see you in July. By the time I (see) see you , I (graduate) will have graduated.

13. I (visit) visited my uncle’s home regularly when I (be) was a child.

14. That book (be) has been on the table for weeks. Haven't you read (not read) it yet ?

15. David (wash)is washing his hands. He has just repaired (repair)the TV set.

16. Have you been (be) here before? Yes, I (spend) spent my holidays here last year.

17. We have never met (meet)him. We don’t know what he (look)looks like.

18. The car (be)will have been ready for him by the time he (come)comes tomorrow.

19. On arriving at home I (find)found hat she had just left (leave)a few minutes before.

20. When we (arrive) arrive in London tonight, it will have probably rained (rain) .

Reactions: baochau1112

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
11. The traffic was very heavy. By the time I (get) got to Mary’s party, everyone had already arrived (arrive)

12. I will graduate in June. I (see) will see you in July. By the time I (see) see you , I (graduate) will have graduated.

14. That book (be) has been on the table for weeks. Haven't you read (not read) it yet ?

16. Have you been (be) here before? Yes, I (spend) spent my holidays here last year.

18. The car (be)will have been ready for him by the time he (come)comes tomorrow.

19. On arriving at home I (find)found hat she had just left (leave)a few minutes before.

20. When we (arrive) arrive in London tonight, it will have probably rained (rain) .
E làm đúng 10/10 nhé!

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Đáp án chuẩn cho bài tập từ câu 11 đến câu 20 ^^

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
10 câu về phần thì tiếp theo nha ^^
@Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @hoangnga2709 @Snowball fan ken @Autumn Maple @thuyhuongyc @aiyatori @Shmily Karry's
21. It (rain) __________ hard. We can’t do anything until it (stop) __________

22. Last night we (watch) __________TV when the power (fail) __________.

23. That evening we (stay) __________up to talk about the town where he (live) __________for some years.

24. I (sit) __________down for a rest while the shoes (repair) __________.

25. Half way to the office Paul (turn) __________round and (go) __________back home because he (forget) __________to turn the gas off.

26. London (change) __________a lot since we first (come) __________ to live here.

27. While we (talk) __________on the phone the children (start) __________fighting and (break) __________a window

28. He used to talk to us for hours about all the interesting things he (do) __________ in his life.

29. You know she (stand) __________looking at that picture for the last twenty minutes.

30. I (spend) __________ a lot of time travelling since I (get) __________this new job.

Tuấn Nguyễn Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
7 Tháng tư 2017
Hà Nam
THPT
@Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @hoangnga2709 @Snowball fan ken @Autumn Maple @thuyhuongyc @aiyatori @Shmily Karry's

23. That evening we (stay) __________up to talk about the town where he (live) __________for some years.

25. Half way to the office Paul (turn) __________round and (go) __________back home because he (forget) __________to turn the gas off.

26. London (change) __________a lot since we first (come) __________ to live here.

27. While we (talk) __________on the phone the children (start) __________fighting and (break) __________a window

28. He used to talk to us for hours about all the interesting things he (do) __________ in his life.

29. You know she (stand) __________looking at that picture for the last twenty minutes.

30. I (spend) __________ a lot of time travelling since I (get) __________this new job.

21. It (rain) _____rained_____ hard. We can’t do anything until it (stop) ____has stopped______

22. Last night we (watch) _____were watching_____TV when the power (fail) ____failed______.

23. That evening we (stay) ______stayed____up to talk about the town where he (live) ____has lived______for some years.

24. I (sit) _____was sitting_____down for a rest while the shoes (repair) _____were repairing_____.

25. Half way to the office Paul (turn) _____had turned_____round and (go) _____had gone_____back home because he (forget) ____had forgot______to turn the gas off.

26. London (change) _____has changed_____a lot since we first (come) _____came_____ to live here.

27. While we (talk) ____were talking______on the phone the children (start) _____were starting_____fighting and (break) ____breaking______a window

28. He used to talk to us for hours about all the interesting things he (do) _____did_____ in his life.

29. You know she (stand) _____has standing_____looking at that picture for the last twenty minutes.

30. I (spend) ______has spent____ a lot of time travelling since I (get) _____got_____this new job.

Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Hà Nội
THPT Đồng Quan

21. It (rain) ______is raining____ hard. We can’t do anything until it (stop) ______stops____

22. Last night we (watch) _____were watching_____TV when the power (fail) _____failed_____.

23. That evening we (stay) _____stayed_____up to talk about the town where he (live) _____had lived_____for some years.

24. I (sit) _____sat_____down for a rest while the shoes (repair) _____were being repaired_____.

25. Half way to the office Paul (turn) _____turned_____round and (go) _____went_____back home because he (forget) _____had forgotten_____to turn the gas off.

26. London (change) _____has changed_____a lot since we first (come) _____came_____ to live here.

27. While we (talk) _____were talking_____on the phone the children (start) _____started_____fighting and (break) _____broke_____a window

28. He used to talk to us for hours about all the interesting things he (do) _____had done_____ in his life.

29. You know she (stand) _____has been standing_____looking at that picture for the last twenty minutes.

30. I (spend) _____have spent_____ a lot of time travelling since I (get) _____got_____this new job.

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
21. It (rain) _____rained_____ hard. We can’t do anything until it (stop) ____has stopped______

22. Last night we (watch) _____were watching_____TV when the power (fail) ____failed______.

23. That evening we (stay) ______stayed____up to talk about the town where he (live) ____has lived______for some years.

24. I (sit) _____was sitting_____down for a rest while the shoes (repair) _____were repairing_____.

25. Half way to the office Paul (turn) _____had turned_____round and (go) _____had gone_____back home because he (forget) ____had forgot______to turn the gas off.

27. While we (talk) ____were talking______on the phone the children (start) _____were starting_____fighting and (break) ____breaking______a window

28. He used to talk to us for hours about all the interesting things he (do) _____did_____ in his life.

29. You know she (stand) _____has standing_____looking at that picture for the last twenty minutes.

30. I (spend) ______has spent____ a lot of time travelling since I (get) _____got_____this new job.
E làm đúng 4/10 nhé. Đối với câu 29 thì chúng ta nên dùng thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn để nhấn mạnh hành động hơn e nhé. Nhưng cách dùng này của e vẫn đúng.
E xem lại câu 21, câu 23, câu 24, câu 25, câu 28 nhé ^^
21. It (rain) ______is raining____ hard. We can’t do anything until it (stop) ______stops____

22. Last night we (watch) _____were watching_____TV when the power (fail) _____failed_____.

23. That evening we (stay) _____stayed_____up to talk about the town where he (live) _____had lived_____for some years.

24. I (sit) _____sat_____down for a rest while the shoes (repair) _____were being repaired_____.

25. Half way to the office Paul (turn) _____turned_____round and (go) _____went_____back home because he (forget) _____had forgotten_____to turn the gas off.

27. While we (talk) _____were talking_____on the phone the children (start) _____started_____fighting and (break) _____broke_____a window

28. He used to talk to us for hours about all the interesting things he (do) _____had done_____ in his life.

29. You know she (stand) _____has been standing_____looking at that picture for the last twenty minutes.

30. I (spend) _____have spent_____ a lot of time travelling since I (get) _____got_____this new job.
Chúc mừng <3 E vẫn giữ đc phong độ :D E làm đúng 10/10 nha :D

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Sau đây chị xin phép úp key cho câu 21 đến câu 30 ^^

Reactions: hoangthianhthu1710

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Sau đây sẽ là những câu trắc nghiệm về thì các e nhé ^^
1. When I last saw him, he _____ in London.

A. has lived B. is living C. was living D. has been living

2. We _______ Dorothy since last Saturday.

A. don’t see B. haven’t seen C. didn’t see D. hadn’t seen

3. The train ______ half an hour ago.

A. has been leaving B. left C. has left D. had left

4. Jack ______ the door.

A. has just painted B. paint C. will have painted D. painting

5. My sister ________ for you since yesterday.

A. is looking B. was looking C. has been looking D. looked

6. I ______ Texas State University now.

A. am attending B. attend

C. was attending D. attended

7. He has been selling motorbikes ________.

A. ten years ago B. since ten years C. for ten years ago D. for ten years

8. Christopher Columbus _______ American more than 500 years ago.

A. discovered B. has discovered C. had discovered D. had been discovering

9. He fell down when he ______ towards the church.

A. run B. runs C. was running D. had run

10. We _______ there when our father died.

A. still lived B. lived still C. was still lived D. was still living

@hoangnga2709 @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @Snowball fan ken @Tuấn Nguyễn Nguyễn @Vô Vị

Reactions: Vô Vị

Vô Vị

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017

4. Jack ______ the door.

Last edited:

Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Hà Nội
THPT Đồng Quan

4. Jack ______ the door.

Snowball fan ken

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Địล ηgục đẫм мáu

4. Jack ______ the door.

4. Jack ______ the door.

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương

4. Jack ______ the door.

E làm đúng 6/10 nha
E xem lại câu 1, 2, 5 và 10 hộ chị ^^

4. Jack ______ the door.

E làm đúng 10/10 nha :D

4. Jack ______ the door.

E làm đúng 9/10 nha ^^
E xem lại câu 10 hộ chị ^^

Reactions: Snowball fan ken

hoangnga2709

Giải Danh dự "Thử thách cùng Box Hóa 2017"
Thành viên
3 Tháng chín 2014
Bình Định

4. Jack ______ the door.

4. Jack ______ the door.

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương

4. Jack ______ the door.

E làm đúng 10/10 nhé :)
câu 10 em chịu -__- A hoặc C gì đó ,ít ra là vậy
Câu 10A em nhé.
@Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @hoangnga2709 Vào giải thích cho Snowball chị xem nào :D

Reactions: Snowball fan ken
Top Bottom