Tú Uyn

Học sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nam
Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I could never sympathise with ____ only criticised other people’s work.
A. such a persons who B. such persons who C. such persons that D. persons who
21. Most critics agree that rather little _____ done by the artist after his illness has any great value.
A. of what was B. of that was C. of that what was D. which has been
22. You will see it is not a very difficult job – all ____ is to keep the guests interested.
A. what matters really B. that really matters C. what really matters D. which will really matter
23. It may seem interesting, but a large part of ____ on this subject is nonsense.
A. that I have found B. that what I could find C. what I have found D. that which I could find
24. Many psychological problems experienced during the Vietnam War by American soldiers were caused by
_____ many young men were not sure exactly why they were fighting.
A. why B. the fact that C. where D. what
25. I can’t recollect ____ day she started working here.
A. when B. where C. which D. that
26. If you believe ____ in the newspapers, you won’t be wiser than people who read nothing at all.
A. all that published B. all what is published
C. all that is published D. all that which is published
27. Let’s be quite frank about it: nothing _____ about the Board was particularly interesting.
A. that we heard B. which we heard C. what did we hear D. what we heard
28. Before we decide to support him, he ought to prove ____ good intentions.
A. to us having B. to us that he has C. us to have D. us that he has
29. ____ you were driving thirty miles per hour above the speed limit at the time of the accident will count
against you.
A. Whenever B. Whether C. Whom D. The fact that
30. ____ the newspapers have revealed so far can justify the action taken by the Army.
A. Nothing of that B. Nothing that C. Nothing as D. Nothing what
help me!!!!

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
I could never sympathise with ____ only criticised other people’s work.
A. such a persons who B. such persons who C. such persons that D. persons who
21. Most critics agree that rather little _____ done by the artist after his illness has any great value.
22. You will see it is not a very difficult job – all ____ is to keep the guests interested.
A. what matters really B. that really matters C. what really matters D. which will really matter
23. It may seem interesting, but a large part of ____ on this subject is nonsense.
A. that I have found B. that what I could find C. what I have found D. that which I could find
24. Many psychological problems experienced during the Vietnam War by American soldiers were caused by
A. when B. where C. which D. that
26. If you believe ____ in the newspapers, you won’t be wiser than people who read nothing at all.
27. Let’s be quite frank about it: nothing _____ about the Board was particularly interesting.
29. ____ you were driving thirty miles per hour above the speed limit at the time of the accident will count
against you.
30. ____ the newspapers have revealed so far can justify the action taken by the Army.
help me!!!!
Tham khảo
A. when B. where C. which (ngày nào) D. that
against you.

Lý thuyết mệnh đề quan hệ và cần dịch nghĩa phù hợp để làm bài: https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/tong-hop-de-ngu-phap-trong-tam-tu-vung-on-thi.828411/
Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Reactions: Tú Uyn
Top Bottom