English THCS key word sentence transformation

KhoiTranHoangDang8072

Học sinh
Thành viên
13 Tháng ba 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. For me, the last part was more convincing than the rest of the presentation.
persuasive
I found the last part ..................................................other part of the presentation.
2. Thai food was too spicy for the children to eat.
that
So ........................................................................................ the children couldn’t eat it.
3. Why aren’t we allowed to use the mobile phone in the school library?
let
Why ............................................................................................................ use of the mobile phone in the school library?
4. I feel sure that Michelle will accept the job offer in the Fine Arts Gallery.
bound
I feel Michelle ............................................................................................ up the job offer in the Fine Arts Gallery.
5. My parents’ country house is as big as theirs.
same
Their country house .................................................................. of my parents.
6. Having apologized, Tom shook hands with Jones firmly.
apology
When Tom ....................................................................... Jones a firm handshake.
7. Everyone thinks that a new committee was established to deal with emergencies.
thought
A new committee ..................................................................................... up to deal with emergencies.
8. Ashley Cole doesn’t miss a goal very often in a football match.
ever
Ashley Cole .......................................................... in a football match.
9. Claudia never manages to finish her assignment on time.
possibly
Claudia .................................................................................. her assignment done on time.
10. I really don’t want them to put furniture in my apartment right now.
feel
I really don’t ................................................................................. furnished right now.

anh chị giúp em với ạ, em cảm ơn nhiều.

• Love
Reactions: ng.htrang2004

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
1. For me, the last part was more convincing than the rest of the presentation.
persuasive
I found the last part .......more persuasive than ( thuyết phục hơn) the other part of the presentation.
2. Thai food was too spicy for the children to eat.
that
So .....spicy was Thai food that................................................................................... the children couldn’t eat it.
=> Đảo ngữ của cấu trúc .. so...that: So adj tobe/V S that ...
3. Why aren’t we allowed to use the mobile phone in the school library?
let
Why .......don't they let us..................................................................................................... use of the mobile phone in the school library?
4. I feel sure that Michelle will accept the job offer in the Fine Arts Gallery.
bound
I feel Michelle ..........is bound to accept.................................................................................. up the job offer in the Fine Arts Gallery.
5. My parents’ country house is as big as theirs.
same
Their country house .......is the same size as the one of my parents.
6. Having apologized, Tom shook hands with Jones firmly.
apology
When Tom .....................made an apology, he gave.................................................. Jones a firm handshake.
make an apology: đưa ra lời xin lỗi
give sb a handshake: bắt tay

7. Everyone thinks that a new committee was established to deal with emergencies.
thought
A new committee .......is thought to have been setted.............................................................................. up to deal with emergencies.
=> Cấu trúc bị động đặc biệt
set up=establish: thành lập
8. Ashley Cole doesn’t miss a goal very often in a football match.
ever
Ashley Cole ......hardly ever (= almost never) misses a goal .................................................... in a football match.
9. Claudia never manages to finish her assignment on time.
possibly
Claudia .....can't possibly finish............................................................................. her assignment done on time.
can/could not possibly => dùng để nhấn mạnh tính bất khả thi
10. I really don’t want them to put furniture in my apartment right now.
feel
I really don’t ..........feel like having my apartment....................................................................... furnished right now.
feel like doing sth: muốn làm gì
have sth done: có cái gì được làm cho

Chúc bạn học tốt, tham khảo thêm kiến thức ở đây nhé: [TIPs] Bài tập viết lại câu (Rewrite the sentences)

Last edited:
Top Bottom