Ngoại ngữ [Hướng dẫn viết luận theo chủ đề]-GS- Music

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1662732135326.png

1. Vocabulary:
Từ mớiNghĩa
talented(adj)tài năng
audience (n)thính giả, khán giả
perform(v)biểu diễn
single(n)bản thu âm
melody(n)giai điệu
genre(n)dòng nhạc
judge(n)giám khảo
artist(n)nghệ sỹ
harmony(n)hòa âm
2.Writing
1662732457526.png
Hướng dẫn: Vì là viết về trải nghiệm trong quá khứ nên phải dùng thì quá khứ đơn,
I recently went to a music event and I really enjoyed it. The event was at a small venue and there were not many people in attendance. The concert was for an Indie band that I had never heard of before, but it turned out to be my favorite performance of the night.

The opening act was playing music that wasn't my style, so I left early and went to get food from the food truck outside. While I was walking back to the venue, I heard some music coming from down the street and decided to check it out. It turned out to be a busker who was playing guitar with his friend accompanying him on drums. They were both really good musicians and they performed for about 30 minutes before they had to pack up their equipment because they were getting kicked off of the street. Anyway, it was such a fantastic experience that i enjoyed so much.

(Gần đây tôi đã đi đến một sự kiện âm nhạc và tôi thực sự rất thích nó. Sự kiện được tổ chức tại một địa điểm nhỏ và không có nhiều người tham dự. Buổi hòa nhạc của một ban nhạc Indie mà tôi chưa từng nghe đến trước đây, nhưng hóa ra đó là màn trình diễn yêu thích của tôi trong đêm.

Tiết mục mở đầu không phải là phong cách của tôi, vì vậy tôi đã rời đi sớm và đi lấy thức ăn từ xe tải thực phẩm bên ngoài. Trong khi tôi đang đi bộ trở lại địa điểm, tôi nghe thấy một số âm nhạc phát ra từ dưới phố và quyết định xem thử. Hóa ra đó là một người
hát rong đang chơi guitar với người bạn của mình đi cùng đánh trống. Cả hai đều là những nhạc sĩ thực sự giỏi và họ biểu diễn trong khoảng 30 phút trước khi họ phải đóng gói thiết bị của họ vì họ bị đuổi khỏi đường. Dù sao, đó là trải nghiệm tuyệt vời mà tôi rất thích.)

>>>>> Cùng chào đón hướng dẫn một số topic liên quan vào ngày mai nhé!!

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
3. Một số bài luận liên quan:
1662732925209.png
Topic 1: Some people say that music is a good way of bringing people of different cultures and ages together. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
(Nguồn: Zim academy)
Agree:

-Music is a universal language. It is a way of bringing people together, no matter what their culture or age. Music is not just for listening to, but it can also be used for other things such as dancing, playing an instrument, and singing along with the music being played.
-Music can be used to teach people about other cultures, as well as learn about the history of these cultures.
-Music is a good way of entertaining, especially for the crowd, which means the positive energy it has can connect people together.
1662732975102.png
Topic 2:
In some countries, only a few young people go to classical music concerts or play classical music. Why?

(Nguồn: Zim academy)
-Why:
+
Classical music is considered hard to understand so most young people who are often interested in trends and have little understanding of this genre may not go to these concerts.
+ The sheer cost of those classical concerts or courses is also the reason why many young people do not have an interest in this. Besides, to access this kind of music, they have to learn at a young age as it requires a long time of training, hence, only rich families can afford it.
+ nowadays, while there are numerous trendy genres like EDM, jazz, hip hop and so on, which often appeal to the young, classical music doesn't seem to suit the young's taste of music.

>>>>Tham khảo thêm ở topic này nhé:[Hướng dẫn viết luận theo chủ đề] - Music

Top Bottom