Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

II: Use the word in capitals at the end of these sentences to form a word that fits in the blank space.
1. How much does ………... of this club cost? (MEMBER)
2. She is extremely ………... about the history of art. (KNOW)
3. Traveling in big cities is becoming more and more …………… every day. (TROUBLE)
4. He is completely ………....! Not only is he lazy but he is dishonest too. (EMPLOY)
5. His boss told him off because he had behaved …………... (RESPONSIBLE)
6. He won the discus event at the Olympic Games but was later …………. when a medical check proved that he had been taking drugs. (QUALIFY)
7. Women who are slimming can never enjoy a meal without being afraid of ……….. their diet. (ORGANISE)
8. The trouble with Mr. Brown is that he's so ……………. .One minute he goes mad when you come late; the next he says nothing. You never know where you are! (CONSIST)
9. It is forbidden to hunt for that kind of bird. It has been listed as one of the ……… species (DANGER)
10. I didn't know who it was-with a mask on she was completely ………....(RECONGNISE)

Vinhtrong2601

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
4 Tháng bảy 2021
Long An
Trường THCS Thị Trấn Đông Thành
II: Use the word in capitals at the end of these sentences to form a word that fits in the blank space.
1. How much does ……MEMBERSHIP…... of this club cost? (MEMBER)
2. She is extremely ……KNOWLEDGEABLE…... about the history of art. (KNOW)
3. Traveling in big cities is becoming more and more …………… every day. (TROUBLE)
4. He is completely ……UNEMPLOYABLE…....! Not only is he lazy but he is dishonest too. (EMPLOY)
5. His boss told him off because he had behaved ………IRRESPONSIBILITY…... (RESPONSIBLE)
6. He won the discus event at the Olympic Games but was later ………DISQUALIFIED…. when a medical check proved that he had been taking drugs. (QUALIFY)
7. Women who are slimming can never enjoy a meal without being afraid of ……….. their diet. (ORGANISE)
8. The trouble with Mr. Brown is that he's so ………INCONSISTENT……. .One minute he goes mad when you come late; the next he says nothing. You never know where you are! (CONSIST)
9. It is forbidden to hunt for that kind of bird. It has been listed as one of the ……ENDANGERED… species (DANGER)
10. I didn't know who it was-with a mask on she was completely ………UNRECOGNISIBLE....(RECONGNISE)
Chị @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật giúp em câu 3 và câu 7 ạ

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Top Bottom