Ngoại ngữ Fill the gaps in the text with suitable words from the box. There are some unnecessary words.

luna.granger0602

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười hai 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I spent the weekend camping with friends but it wasn’t very successful. Sally is not very (1) ………………. and we had to wait an hour for her to turn up. Apparently she had a problem with a train, but didn’t have the common (2) ………………. to call me on my cell phone and warn me she would be late. Then, when she finally arrived, she had a friend with her, called Jill. She was quite nice, but so (3) ………………. that she didn’t really speak to anyone for the first day. She`d got a bit more self- (4) ………………. by the end of the weekend. However, she didn’t seem to have much (5) ………………. : we were only 400 meters from a farm but Jill said she couldn’t make tea because we had no water! Bill got angry at that, for no real reason, and poor Jill almost started crying. Bill`s problem was that he never really wanted to go camping in the first place, so he was pretty (6) ………………. most of the time.
sense punctual confident trust initiative miserable
timid sensible sensitive shy cheerful reserved
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Các anh chị giúp em với ạ!

Attachments

• upload_2022-1-28_7-2-30.png
    upload_2022-1-28_7-2-30.png
    33.6 KB · Đọc: 17
Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Tham khảo
I spent the weekend camping with friends but it wasn’t very successful. Sally is not very (1) ………………. and we had to wait an hour for her to turn up = arrive. Apparently she had a problem with a train, but didn’t have the common (2) ………sense = khả năng giải quyết tình huống thông thường………. to call me on my cell phone and warn me she would be late. Then, when she finally arrived, she had a friend with her, called Jill. She was quite nice, but so (3) ………………. that she didn’t really speak to anyone for the first day. She`d got a bit more self- (4) ………………. by the end of the weekend. However, she didn’t seem to have much (5) ………………. : we were only 400 meters from a farm but Jill said she couldn’t make tea because we had no water! Bill got angry at that, for no real reason, and poor Jill almost started crying. Bill`s problem was that he never really wanted to go camping in the first place, so he was pretty (6) ………………. most of the time.
sense 2 punctual 1 confident tự tin 4 trust initiative 5 miserable không thoải mái, un happy 6
timid sensible sensitive shy 3 cheerful reserved
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom