English THPT Error identification

hoa3007nht

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
8 Tháng hai 2022
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

(Bao gồm từ thừa, sai ngữ pháp/không có nghĩa)
I am really keen on going to the cinema, so I’ve got lots of favourite films. But the best one as I’ve seen lately is called “Pressure”. In some ways, I suppose that you could regard it as a detective film but it’s different from most films of that kind because the characters are they such unusual people. The detective in it, for example, is a computer expert who solves crimes on her computer using information given to her by her assistants, who go out and interview to people.The case in the film concerns about the wife of a millionaire, who has gone missing. Sometimes the plot gets a bit complicated but it isn’t too hard to keep up with it. There are a lot of strange characters in it, such as a man who always wears two hats on, and some of the scenes really made me laugh. Also, there is a big surprise at the end but I won’t say what that is in the case you go to see it.It’s very well acted and I also like the music in it. But what do I really like most about the film is that it’s so original- I’ve certainly seen another film quite like that.
A/c có thể check giúp em được không ạ<3

Attachments

• sls.PNG
    sls.PNG
    32.4 KB · Đọc: 3

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
I am really keen on going to the cinema, so I’ve got lots of favorite films. But the best one as I’ve seen lately is called “Pressure”. In some ways, I suppose that you could -> can/will/may regard it as a detective film but it’s different from most films of that kind (không sai) because the characters are they such unusual people. The detective in it, for example, is a computer expert who solves crimes on her computer uses information given to her by her assistants, who go out and interview to people. The case in the film concerns about the wife of a millionaire, who has gone (không sai) missing. Sometimes the plot gets a bit complicated but it isn’t too hard to keep up with it (không sai). There are a lot of strange characters in it, such as a man who always wears two hats on, and some of the scenes really made me laugh. Also, there is a big surprise at the end but I won’t say what that is in the case you go to see it. It’s very well acted and I also like the music in it. But what do I really like most about the film is that it’s so original- I’ve certainly -> never seen another film quite like that.
Tham khảo bài của mình
Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Sửa lỗi sai - How to debug
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Reactions: hoa3007nht

hoa3007nht

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
8 Tháng hai 2022
I am really keen on going to the cinema, so I’ve got lots of favorite films. But the best one as I’ve seen lately is called “Pressure”. In some ways, I suppose that you could -> can/will/may regard it as a detective film but it’s different from most films of that kind (không sai) because the characters are they such unusual people. The detective in it, for example, is a computer expert who solves crimes on her computer uses information given to her by her assistants, who go out and interview to people. The case in the film concerns about the wife of a millionaire, who has gone (không sai) missing. Sometimes the plot gets a bit complicated but it isn’t too hard to keep up with it (không sai). There are a lot of strange characters in it, such as a man who always wears two hats on, and some of the scenes really made me laugh. Also, there is a big surprise at the end but I won’t say what that is in the case you go to see it. It’s very well acted and I also like the music in it. But what do I really like most about the film is that it’s so original- I’ve certainly -> never seen another film quite like that.
Cho em hỏi sao chỗ "suppose.....could....." sao ko dùng đc "could" ạ?

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Cho em hỏi sao chỗ "suppose.....could....." sao ko dùng đc "could" ạ?
Rõ ràng vế sau suppose không chỉ một dự đoán về điều đã xảy ra => không dùng could

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Sửa lỗi sai - How to debug
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Reactions: hoa3007nht
Top Bottom