Lê Khánh Chi

Tài năng đoàn viên
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2017
Lâm Đồng
Trường .......
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mk viết 1 bài hùng biện về gia đình nhưng ko biết có đúng ko, các bạn giúp mk với.....
Hello everybody. Coming to the English speaking contest today, I’m really happy to tell you about the topic of the family. This is certainly a familiar topic to us. Is it right?
What is the family? In the language of science, the family is a community of people to live together through emotional relationships, marriage relationships, blood relations and foster relations. But for me, the family is the place where I was born, grew up and had great moments with my dear family members who I can share of the joys and sorrows.
What is the importance of family? Firstly, family is the most wonderful things in our heart, the unconditional love which we can be impartial to receive. The family is the place where we can be ourselves without a cover, release all the stress and share the joys, sadness. Secondly, the family wings our dreams to fly higher and farther in the dream sky. Moreover, my family always opens the arms to welcome us to come back after my success or unsuccess. Our life has so much challenges but we’re always confident to overcome the difficulties because my family is always beside us. They always give us advices, help and protect us when we meet the difficulty and they always encourage us to overcome many troubles. Furthermore, family has the greatest influence on the formation and development of our personalities.
George Santayana has said: “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces”. When you look at your life, the greatest happiness is family happiness; “Family is the place where the life begins and the love never ends” or “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it” of George Moore
I was born and grew up in a normal family but I’m very proud of my family. My dad is a vet, he is very strict. He always gives me both physical and spiritual support. I usually share my joys, sadness with my mom and she always gives me useful advices and encourages me whenever I’m discouraged. My brother does, too. He is naughty but very kind. For me, they are the greatest people, who can do everything for me without asking for anything.
Having someone to love is family, having somewhere to go is home, having both is a blessing. When you are living in a happiness, let’s respect, love and build it because the lost things can not be found again. As students, our duty is loving and helping the members in the family. Moreover, we must always study well in order to thanks to your parents.
I hope that everyone in the world will know about the importance of the family to Appreciate the moments that you spend with your family right now and help our society to become better. With me, I will try my best to reciprocate my parents’ love. And I really want to say “thanks” for all the things which they do for me.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
- But for me, the family is the place...
But for me => In my view/opinion,...
As I see it ...
Well, I must say ... (For strong opinion)
Don't you think ...? (Very polite)
- ... with my dear family members WHO I can share of the joys and sorrows. WHO => WHOM
- Linking words -> what is the important of family?
Thêm từ nối để liên kết 'and so/hence/therefore/thus'.
- The family is the place where we can be ourselves without a cover, ... the joys and sadness. JOYS => HAPPINESS.
- Secondly, the family wings our dreams. WINGS => LENDS WING TO
- Furthermore, family has the greatest ... of our PERSONALITIES => PERSONALITY
- George Santayana HAS => HAD
- Nói về anh trai thì nên gộp cùng vào với ai đó hoặc kể riêng ra với hành động nào đó.
- Having someone to love is A family
Having somewhere to go is A home
Having both is a blessing.
- With me, I will try my best to reciprocate my parents' love.
With me => consequently, after all, thus, indeed.
Parents' => family's
Reciprocate => requite
- And I really want to say 'thanks' for all the thinks which they do for me.
And => and so, consequently, after all.
Thanks => thank you
Do => have done.

Last edited:

Narumi04

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2017
Vĩnh Long
THPT Lưu Văn Liệt
Mk viết 1 bài hùng biện về gia đình nhưng ko biết có đúng ko, các bạn giúp mk với.....
Hello everybody. Coming to the English speaking contest today, I’m really happy to tell you about the topic of the family. This is certainly a familiar topic to us. Is it right?
What is the family? In the language of science, the family is a community of people to live together through emotional relationships, marriage relationships, blood relations and foster relations. But for me, the family is the place where I was born, grew up and had great moments with my dear family members who I can share of the joys and sorrows.
What is the importance of family? Firstly, family is the most wonderful things in our heart, the unconditional love which we can be impartial to receive. The family is the place where we can be ourselves without a cover, release all the stress and share the joys, sadness. Secondly, the family wings our dreams to fly higher and farther in the dream sky. Moreover, my family always opens the arms to welcome us to come back after my success or unsuccess. Our life has so much challenges but we’re always confident to overcome the difficulties because my family is always beside us. They always give us advices, help and protect us when we meet the difficulty and they always encourage us to overcome many troubles. Furthermore, family has the greatest influence on the formation and development of our personalities.
George Santayana has said: “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces”. When you look at your life, the greatest happiness is family happiness; “Family is the place where the life begins and the love never ends” or “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it” of George Moore
I was born and grew up in a normal family but I’m very proud of my family. My dad is a vet, he is very strict. He always gives me both physical and spiritual support. I usually share my joys, sadness with my mom and she always gives me useful advices and encourages me whenever I’m discouraged. My brother does, too. He is naughty but very kind. For me, they are the greatest people, who can do everything for me without asking for anything.
Having someone to love is family, having somewhere to go is home, having both is a blessing. When you are living in a happiness, let’s respect, love and build it because the lost things can not be found again. As students, our duty is loving and helping the members in the family. Moreover, we must always study well in order to thanks to your parents.
I hope that everyone in the world will know about the importance of the family to Appreciate the moments that you spend with your family right now and help our society to become better. With me, I will try my best to reciprocate my parents’ love. And I really want to say “thanks” for all the things which they do for me.
What is the importance of family? Firstly, a family is the most wonderful things in our heart, the unconditional love which we can be impartial to receive. The family is the place where we can be ourselves without a cover, release all the stress and share the joys, sadness. Secondly, the family wings our dreams to fly higher and farther in the dream sky. Moreover, my family always opens the arms to welcome us to come back after my success or unsuccess. Our life has so many challenges but we’re always confident to overcome the difficulties because my family is always beside us. They always give us pieces of advice, help and protect us when we meet the difficulty and they always encourage us to overcome many troubles. Furthermore, a family has the greatest influence on the formation and development of our personalities.
I was born and grew up in a normal family but I’m very proud of my family. My dad is a vet, he is very strict. He always gives me both physical and spiritual support. I usually share my joys, sadness with my mom and she always gives me useful pieces of advice and encourages me whenever I’m discouraged. My brother does, too. He is naughty but very kind. For me, they are the greatest people, who can do everything for me without asking for anything.
Having someone to love is family, having somewhere to go is home, having both is a blessing. When you are living in a happiness, let’s respect, love and build it because the lost things cannot be found again. As students, our duty is loving and helping the members of the family. Moreover, we must always study well in order to thanks to your parents.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
I usually share my joys, sadness with my mom and she always gives me useful pieces of advice and encourages me whenever I’m discouraged. My brother does, too
=> theo mình hiểu thì là: anh trai cũng vậy, có nghĩa là cũng nghe và đưa ra lời khuyên như bạn với mẹ vậy? Vậy tại sao không gộp thành: tôi chia sẻ cho mẹ và anh trai luôn

Top Bottom