Tú Uyn

Học sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nam
Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

10. ____ he only attended about sixty per cent of the course contributed to his poor examination results.
A. Why B. The fact that C. How much D. Whether
11. _____ he is the son of a wealthy senator helped him get into the prestigious university, because his grades weren’t good enough for him to qualify on his own.
A How B. Whether or not C. The fact that D. What
12. It looks too cluttered ____ we arrange the furniture. It is smaller than our old living room, and there just
isn’t enough space for everything!
A. however B. wherever C. whatever D. whenever
13. The high value of the pound at the moment explains ____ manufacturers and exporters are suffering.
A. when B. where C. how long D. why
14. ____ the results of this study show is _____ happier people live longer, healthier lives; so it is important to try to think positively about everything in life.
A. How - who B. When – how long C. What – that C. Which – how much
15. Donating some of your wages to a charity will not only help unfortunate people, but it will also give you a
sense of pleasure, ____ charity you.
A. whoever B. whenever C. whichever D. however
16. ____ we rent this shop again next year depends on the amount of profit we make.
A. When B. Who C. Whom D. Whether
17. We are not sure yet ____ we want to spend on flowers at our wedding.
A. how much B. how long C. how often D. how
18. It wasn’t until he refused to help his mother organise his aunt’s funeral _____I realised___selfish Mike is.
A. what - why B. what – that C. that - how D. when – how
19. Will you ask the salesman to explain ____ they ordered their next year’s supply from our competitors?
A. whom B. why C. where D. what
20. I would like to know ____ the trains will be running normally during the public holiday.
A. whom B. which C. what D. whether

Help me!!!!!!! mik đan cần gấp!!!!!!!!!
Tks <3

Reactions: S I M O and _dm.ttt

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
10. ____ he only attended about sixty per cent of the course contributed to his poor examination results.
11. _____ he is the son of a wealthy senator helped him get into the prestigious university, because his grades weren’t good enough for him to qualify on his own.
12. It looks too cluttered ____ we arrange the furniture. It is smaller than our old living room, and there just
13. The high value of the pound at the moment explains ____ manufacturers and exporters are suffering.
14. ____ the results of this study show is _____ happier people live longer, healthier lives; so it is important to try to think positively about everything in life.
15. Donating some of your wages to a charity will not only help unfortunate people, but it will also give you a
16. ____ we rent this shop again next year depends on the amount of profit we make.
18. It wasn’t until he refused to help his mother organise his aunt’s funeral _____I realised___selfish Mike is.
19. Will you ask the salesman to explain ____ they ordered their next year’s supply from our competitors?
20. I would like to know ____ the trains will be running normally during the public holiday.

Help me!!!!!!! mik đan cần gấp!!!!!!!!!
Tks <3
Lý thuyết mệnh đề quan hệ https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/tong-hop-de-ngu-phap-trong-tam-tu-vung-on-thi.828411/ . Nếu đọc lý thuyết không hiểu, bạn hãy hỏi lại nhé. Mà bài này hình như được hỏi rồi hay sao ý nhờ.

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Reactions: Tú Uyn
Top Bottom