Ngoại ngữ Dịch giúp em câu này ạ ♥

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Nâng bước ta vào đời, trong TA là gì ạ? ♥

Em cần trong ngày lun, giúp em nha mọi người

(⁀‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫. `⋎´✫¸.☺ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚Good afternoon! ˛★* 。 ღ˛° ☺。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。 /▌*˛˚ღ •˚ ☺ ˚ ✰* ★ Cảm ơn mọi người nhìu`✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

T

thupham22011998

Steps to improve the lives

T

tayhd20022001

Nâng bước ta vào đời, trong TA là gì ạ?
$$Dịch-là$$

- Improving our steps in life, it is in what?
Thì "TA" là : our

F

freakie_fuckie

If English translation for the Viet text was something you had been looking for, you should have posted it on the suitable section. This is a necessity because any posts whose content incompatible with the supposed role of the the section will be removed to the recycle bin category without mercy.

There are a variety of approach to translating your Viet text. However, for the sake of a more precise interpretation, there is a need for more contextual information.

Here are some possibilities:

• Provide somebody with adequate/ desirable qualifications/ qualities necessary for the further stage of life
  • Provide somebody with skills/ knowledge crucial for his/ her future employment
  • Help somebody constitute a solid frame work for their future life/ for their future employment.

Frankly speaking, I will not recommend the expression "enter a life" made by 011121 as it sounds extremely awkward, unnatural and trần trụi to me, though I can see that you or your teacher or whoever translated it did create the precise translation for individual words. Translating separate words precisely alone can not give you a precise interpretation of the whole Viet text as it will be unresonable to apply the linguistic logic of Vietnamese to English text. You can look got the phrase " enter a life" on the Internet to assess its popularity among native speakers, I take for granted that you will only find one or two results matching with the tags you search for.

Last edited by a moderator:

If English translation for the Viet text was something you had been looking for, you should have posted it on the suitable section. This is a necessity because any posts whose content incompatible with the supposed role of the the section will be removed to the recycle bin category without mercy.

There are a variety of approach to translating your Viet text. However, for the sake of a more precise interpretation, there is a need for more contextual information.

Here are some possibilities:

• Provide somebody with adequate/ desirable qualifications/ qualities necessary for the further stage of life
  • Provide somebody with skills/ knowledge crucial for his/ her future employment
  • Help somebody constitute a solid frame work for their future life/ for their future employment.

Frankly speaking, I will not recommend the expression "enter a life" made by 011121 as it sounds extremely awkward, unnatural and trần trụi to me, though I can see that you or your teacher or whoever translated it did create the precise translation for individual words. Translating separate words precisely alone can not give you a precise interpretation of the whole Viet text as it will be unresonable to apply the linguistic logic of Vietnamese to English text. You can look got the phrase " enter a life" on the Internet to assess its popularity among native speakers, I take for granted that you will only find one or two results matching with the tags you search for.

Thank you very much! I'm really sorry for posting on unsuitable section! ♥

T

thanhphu7112003

Nâng bước ta vào đời

Upheld me in life ;) :khi (146)::khi (157)::khi (93)::khi (72)::khi (104)::khi (115):

Top Bottom