English THPT correct verb forms

nguyễn thưu

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2022
Quảng Ninh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1My driving test (be) __________ a week on Thursday.
2 I want to go out tonight, but I don’t think (finish) _____________ my homework by then.
3 Thanks a lot for lending me your umbrella. I (return) _________ it tomorrow, if that’s OK.
4 I (download) ___________ some files when the computer (crash) ___________.
5 When we were at high school, Paul (always, forget) ____________ his pen.
6 When the bank robbery happened, Jane (work) ____________ there.
II
1. On 26th October 2028 a large asteroid (pass) ______________ close to our earth.
2. Astronomers (prepare) ____________ for the event for quite a few months beforehand.
3. Some calculations show that it (come) ___________ within 30,000 miles of earth.
4. However, most scientists say it (not, be) ___________ closer than 600,000 miles.
5. Either way, people all over the world (keep) ______________ a careful eye on the news throughout 2028
III
1. "I think ______ (phone) Laura to see if she wants to come to the theatre with us."
"That's not such a good idea. She _________ (rest)."
2. "What are you going to do once your new novel _______ (publish)?"
"I ________ (go) on an extended publicity tour and then I think I'll take it easy for a while."
3. " ___________ (consider) your job to be a difficult one?"
"Not really, that's why I _________ (think) of finding something more challenging."
4. "I _________ (work) late every day this week."
"I suppose that means that I ___________ (not, see) you until Saturday."
5. "Julie! You _________ (be) very silly today."
"Sorry, Miss. I promise I _________ (pay) attention from now on."
6. "I ____________ (read) the same newspaper for years."
"I suppose it ___________ (deliver) to your house every day."
7. "Brr! It ____________ (get) cold in here."
"You're right. I ____________ (turn) the heating on."
8. " ___________ (still plan) to do a media studies course next year?"
"Actually, I've changed my mind. I ___________ (study) environmental science instead."

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
Bạn có thể tham khảo nhé!
1. My driving test (be) _____will be_____ a week on Thursday.
2 I want to go out tonight, but I don’t think (finish) _____________ my homework by then.
3 Thanks a lot for lending me your umbrella. I (return) ___will return______ it tomorrow, if that’s OK.
4 I (download) ______was downloading_____ some files when the computer (crash) ______crashed_____.
5 When we were at high school, Paul (always, forget) _______was always forgetting_____ his pen.
6 When the bank robbery happened, Jane (work) _____was working_______ there.
II
1. On 26th October 2028 a large asteroid (pass) _____will have passed_________ close to our earth.
2. Astronomers (prepare) _____have prepared_______ for the event for quite a few months beforehand.
3. Some calculations show that it (come) ______will come_____ within 30,000 miles of earth.
4. However, most scientists say it (not, be) ______will not be_____ closer than 600,000 miles.
5. Either way, people all over the world (keep) ______will have kept________ a careful eye on the news throughout 2028
III
1. "I think ___phone___ (phone) Laura to see if she wants to come to the theatre with us."
"That's not such a good idea. She _____is resting____ (rest)."
2. "What are you going to do once your new novel _____publishes__ (publish)?"
"I _____will go___ (go) on an extended publicity tour and then I think I'll take it easy for a while."
3. " ______Is it considered_____ (consider) your job to be a difficult one?"
"Not really, that's why I _____am thinking____ (think) of finding something more challenging."
4. "I ____work_____ (work) late every day this week."
"I suppose that means that I _____will not see______ (not, see) you until Saturday."
5. "Julie! You ______are___ (be) very silly today."
"Sorry, Miss. I promise I _____will pay____ (pay) attention from now on."
6. "I _____have read_______ (read) the same newspaper for years."
"I suppose it _____will be delivered______ (deliver) to your house every day."
7. "Brr! It ______is getting______ (get) cold in here."
"You're right. I ________am going to turn___ (turn) the heating on."
8. " _____Will you still plan______ (still plan) to do a media studies course next year?"
"Actually, I've changed my mind. I ______will study_____ (study) environmental science instead."

Bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Sửa lỗi sai - How to debug
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: S I M O
Top Bottom