English THCS Complete the sentences with the words used above and decide which meaning A or B is correct.

Trangpyk161288

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nam
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Does the …………………justify the means?
2. Make up your…………………; are you coming or not?
3. I’m sure you’ll manage to do it if you set your set your ………………… to it.
4. He’s a liar and a hypocrite, and you should never have trusted him. ………………… of story.
5. Make sure you don’t get on the wrong ………of Mr Johnson, otherwise you’ll never pass his course.
6. The flu will ………………… its course in two or three days and then you will feel better.
7. The members of the band have been together for over fifteen years, but they have decided to………………
company and pursue individual careers.
8. Tim is much better at tennis than I am, but I gave him a …………………for his money.
9. I don’t know who to believe. Adam’s ……………… of the story is very different from his sister’s.
10. Cindy always expected her mother to take her…………whenever she had an argument with her father

Reactions: Minh Nhí

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Chào bạn, với yêu cầu đề bài thì bạn chưa cung cấp đầy đủ thông tin

1. Does the …………END………justify the means?
2. Make up your……MIND……………; are you coming or not?
3. I’m sure you’ll manage to do it if you set your set your ……MIND…………… to it.
4. He’s a liar and a hypocrite, and you should never have trusted him. ………………… of story.
5. Make sure you don’t get on the wrong …SIDE……of Mr Johnson, otherwise you’ll never pass his course.
6. The flu will ……RUN…………… its course in two or three days and then you will feel better.
7. The members of the band have been together for over fifteen years, but they have decided to……RUN…………
company and pursue individual careers.
8. Tim is much better at tennis than I am, but I gave him a ………RUN…………for his money.
9. I don’t know who to believe. Adam’s ……………… of the story is very different from his sister’s.
10. Cindy always expected her mother to take her……SIDES……whenever she had an argument with her father

Nếu có thắc mắc gì bạn có thể đặt câu hỏi
Mời bạn tham khảo thêm ( Click vào để vào link)

+ Chinh phục kì thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia
+ Level up your Vocabulary
+ IDIOMS theo chủ đề
+ Dịch thuật -Word order
+ Luyện nghe Tiếng Anh Magic Ears
+ TRỌN BỘ kiến thức học tốt các môn dành cho bạn.

Chúc bạn học tốt !

Reactions: Trangpyk161288
Top Bottom