English THCS Complete the sentence

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete each second sentence using the word given, so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. Write between two and five words in each gap.

When does Tina get back from Berlin? know
Do ............................................................................................ back from Berlin?

What time does the film start tonight? starts
Could you tell me ............................................................................................ tonight?

Is service included in the price? know
I would like to ............................................................................................ in the price.

What is the salary? let
Could you ............................................................................................ the salary is?

Have you been to Brussels before? wonder
............................................................................................ to Brussels before.

Did Gail pass her exam? passed
Do you know ............................................................................................ her exam?

I wonder if you know where Mary went after the party last night. go
Where ..................................................................................... after the party last night?

I would like to know how many days holiday we get each year. given
How many days holiday .................................................................................. each year?

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
Complete each second sentence using the word given, so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. Write between two and five words in each gap.

When does Tina get back from Berlin? know
Do ............................................................................................ back from Berlin?

What time does the film start tonight? starts
Could you tell me ............................................................................................ tonight?

Is service included in the price? know
I would like to ............................................................................................ in the price.

What is the salary? let
Could you ............................................................................................ the salary is?

Have you been to Brussels before? wonder
............................................................................................ to Brussels before.

Did Gail pass her exam? passed
Do you know ............................................................................................ her exam?

I wonder if you know where Mary went after the party last night. go
Where ..................................................................................... after the party last night?

I would like to know how many days holiday we get each year. given
How many days holiday .................................................................................. each year?
dieuanhpham091. Do ....................you know when Tina gets........................................................................ back from Berlin?

2. Could you tell me ......................when the film starts...................................................................... tonight?

3. I would like to .............................know whether service is included............................................................... in the price.

4. Could you .......................let me know what..................................................................... the salary is?

5. ...........................I wonder if you have been................................................................. to Brussels before.

6. Do you know ...................whether Gail passed......................................................................... her exam?

7. Where ...................did Mary go.................................................................. after the party last night?

8. How many days holiday ...................are we given............................................................... each year?

Câu tường thuật

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: LiLiya
Top Bottom