English THCS Complete the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word gi

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

II. Complete the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given.
1. There are English and French translations of his book. (been)
® His book has ...........................................................into English and French.
2. Dane asked me how much I had paid for my new car. (cost)
® Dane wanted to know...................................................................my new car.
3. “Remember to turn off the lights before going to bed” he said to me. (reminded)
® He ................................................................... the lights before going to bed.
4. All the guests enjoyed themselves at the party apart from George. (Who)
® George was the .......................................................... enjoy himself at the party.
5. It’s a good thing I spoke to you of I would have forgotten her birthday. (if)
® I would have forgotten her birthday........................................................... to you.
6. They estimated the price, including all the costs. account
® Taking ..........................................................................................the price
7. I can't understand him because he speaks so quickly. could
® If he.................................................................................understand him.
8. People think that the prisoner was recaptured while drinking in the pub. been
® The prisoner ....................................................... while drinking in the pub.

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
II. Complete the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given.
1. There are English and French translations of his book. (been)
® His book has ...........................................................into English and French.
2. Dane asked me how much I had paid for my new car. (cost)
® Dane wanted to know...................................................................my new car.
3. “Remember to turn off the lights before going to bed” he said to me. (reminded)
® He ................................................................... the lights before going to bed.
4. All the guests enjoyed themselves at the party apart from George. (Who)
® George was the .......................................................... enjoy himself at the party.
5. It’s a good thing I spoke to you of I would have forgotten her birthday. (if)
® I would have forgotten her birthday........................................................... to you.
6. They estimated the price, including all the costs. account
® Taking ..........................................................................................the price
7. I can't understand him because he speaks so quickly. could
® If he.................................................................................understand him.
8. People think that the prisoner was recaptured while drinking in the pub. been
® The prisoner ....................................................... while drinking in the pub.
Mình làm những câu không có lý thuyết sẵn, những câu còn lại bạn tham khảo lý thuyết tại đây
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-menh-de-quan-he-hmf.828449/#post-4048101
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-cau-gia-dinh-hmf.828539/
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-cau-tuong-thuat-hmf.828602/
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-cau-bi-dong-hmf.828647/
6 Taking all the costs into account, they estimated ...
take sth into account = xem xét đến

Top Bottom