MonMS _903

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
Hải Phòng
THPT Tiên Lãng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mọi người có thể giải thích giúp em không ạ?
Complete each sentence using the verb in brackets.

1. If I __________ (have) arms five meters long, I ____________ (be able) to reach the top of that shelf!
  2. Don’t worry! You’ve just got a cold. If you __________ (take) an aspirin, you ________ (feel) better.
  3. Vegetarians believe that if nobody ______________ (eat) meat, everyone ______________ (live) longer.
  4. If I __________(become) a famous rock star, I ____________ (buy) my parents an enormous house.
  5. It says ‘No Parking’. If you ____(leave) the car here, the police _________ (give) you a parking fine.
  6. It’s not far. If you __________(follow) this path, you ________________(come) to the station.
  7. If people _________(use) bikes instead of cars, there _______________ (not be) so much pollution.
  8. Actually, Brutus is a very friendly dog. If you ___________ (touch) him, he ____________ (not bite) you.
  9. If you _________(leave) your books on the desk, I ______(give) them back to you at the end of the lesson.
  10. If you ________(live) on the 100th floor of a skyscraper, your friends _________ (not want) to visit you!
11.Why didn’t you phone? If I ________ (know) you were coming, I _______ (meet) you at the station.
12.It’s a pity you missed the party. If you ______ (come), you __________ (meet) my friends from Hungary.
13If we _____ (have) some tools, we _________ (be able) to repair the car, but we haven’t got any with us.
14.If you _______________ (not help) me, I ________________ (not pass) the exam.
15.I can’t imagine what I ________________(do) with the money if I ____________ (win) the lottery.

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Mọi người có thể giải thích giúp em không ạ?
Complete each sentence using the verb in brackets.

1. If I __________ (have) arms five meters long, I ____________ (be able) to reach the top of that shelf!
  2. Don’t worry! You’ve just got a cold. If you __________ (take) an aspirin, you ________ (feel) better.
  3. Vegetarians believe that if nobody ______________ (eat) meat, everyone ______________ (live) longer.
  4. If I __________(become) a famous rock star, I ____________ (buy) my parents an enormous house.
  5. It says ‘No Parking’. If you ____(leave) the car here, the police _________ (give) you a parking fine.
  6. It’s not far. If you __________(follow) this path, you ________________(come) to the station.
  7. If people _________(use) bikes instead of cars, there _______________ (not be) so much pollution.
  8. Actually, Brutus is a very friendly dog. If you ___________ (touch) him, he ____________ (not bite) you.
  9. If you _________(leave) your books on the desk, I ______(give) them back to you at the end of the lesson.
  10. If you ________(live) on the 100th floor of a skyscraper, your friends _________ (not want) to visit you!
11.Why didn’t you phone? If I ________ (know) you were coming, I _______ (meet) you at the station.
12.It’s a pity you missed the party. If you ______ (come), you __________ (meet) my friends from Hungary.
13If we _____ (have) some tools, we _________ (be able) to repair the car, but we haven’t got any with us.
14.If you _______________ (not help) me, I ________________ (not pass) the exam.
15.I can’t imagine what I ________________(do) with the money if I ____________ (win) the lottery.
Lý thuyết: https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-cau-gia-dinh-hmf.828539/
  1. If I _____had_____ (have) arms five meters long, I _______would be_____ (be able) to reach the top of that shelf! (Điều kiện không có thật trong hiện tại)
  2. Don’t worry! You’ve just got a cold. If you _____take_____ (take) an aspirin, you __will feel______ (feel) better. (Điều kiện có thể xảy ra trong hiện tại/ tương lai)
  3. Vegetarians believe that if nobody _____eats_________ (eat) meat, everyone _____will live_________ (live) longer.
    (Điều kiện có thể xảy ra trong hiện tại/ tương lai)
  4. If I ______become____(become) a famous rock star, I ____will buy________ (buy) my parents an enormous house.
  5. It says ‘No Parking’. If you __leave__(leave) the car here, the police ___will give______ (give) you a parking fine.
  6. It’s not far. If you _____follow_____(follow) this path, you _______will come_________(come) to the station.
  7. If people ___use______(use) bikes instead of cars, there _____will not be__________ (not be) so much pollution.
  8. Actually, Brutus is a very friendly dog. If you ______touch_____ (touch) him, he ____will not bite________ (not bite) you.
  9. If you ____leave_____(leave) your books on the desk, I ___will give___(give) them back to you at the end of the lesson.
  10. If you ____live____(live) on the 100th floor of a skyscraper, your friends ____will not want_____ (not want) to visit you!
  11. Why didn’t you phone? If I ___had knew_____ (know) you were coming, I ___would have met____ (meet) you at the station. (Điều kiện không có thật trong quá khứ, vì câu đầu tiên đã chia QK, dễ thấy vế sau nói về điều không xảy ra trong quá khứ)
  12. It’s a pity you missed the party. If you ___had come___ (come), you ___would have met_______ (meet) my friends from Hungary.
    (Điều kiện không có thật trong quá khứ, vì câu đầu tiên đã chia QK, dễ thấy vế sau nói về điều không xảy ra trong quá khứ)
  13. If we ___had__ (have) some tools, we ____would be able_____ (be able) to repair the car, but we haven’t got any with us. (Điều kiện không có thật trong hiện tại vì thực sự hiện tại không có tool nào)
  14. If you _____hadn't helped__________ (not help) me, I ____wouldn't have passed____________ (not pass) the exam.
    (Điều kiện không có thật trong quá khứ)
  15. I can’t imagine what I _________would do_______(do) with the money if I ____won________ (win) the lottery.
    (Điều kiện không có thật trong hiện tại)
Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Reactions: MonMS _903
Top Bottom