English THCS Choose the word A, B, C or D that best fits each of the blanks in the following passage

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the word A, B, C or D that best fits each of the blanks in the following passage
Are you one of the thousands of people who eagerly follow every new (1) _____ that appears? Or are you one of those who go to the shops and just buy (2) _____ they can find in their size that (3)_____ them? Or perhaps you order from a mail-order catalogue, and then have to send everything back because nothing fits? Whatever kind of shopper you are, one thing is certain. Every one finds clothes important. (4)_____ a recent survey, people spend more time (5) _____ buying clothes or thinking about buying them, or looking at them in shop windows, than they do on most other products, apart from food. And the reason is obvious. Clothes are an important part of our appearance. At work, you may need to impress a customer, or persuade the boss that you know what you are doing, and clothes certainly help. Well dressed people, so they say, get on in the world. And as far as attracting the opposite sex is concerned, clothes also play a vital role. (6)_____ a friend who has been wearing the same old jacket or the same old dress suddenly appears in the (7)_____ fashion, you can be sure that romance is in the air. And apart from work and romance, there are the (8) _____ of sport, music and leisure on the way we dress. So excuse me while I (9) _____ on my tracksuit and training shoes. I’m just dashing off (10) _____ some fast window-shopping.
1 A. appearance B. fashion C. uniform D. dress
2 A. whatever B. whoever C. whichever D. however
3 A. matches B. suits C. takes D. couples
4 A. On account of B. Because of C. According to D. Due to
5 A. but B. either C. or D. nor
6 A. If B. Because C. Although D. Unless
7 A. last B. minute C. latest D. complete
8 A. affects B. benefits C. conveniences D. influences
9 A. have B. dress C. wear D. put
10 A. in B. for C. to D. toward

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Choose the word A, B, C or D that best fits each of the blanks in the following passage
Are you one of the thousands of people who eagerly follow every new (1) _____ that appears? Or are you one of those who go to the shops and just buy (2) _____ they can find in their size that (3)_____ them? Or perhaps you order from a mail-order catalogue, and then have to send everything back because nothing fits? Whatever kind of shopper you are, one thing is certain. Every one finds clothes important. (4)_____ a recent survey, people spend more time (5) _____ buying clothes or thinking about buying them, or looking at them in shop windows, than they do on most other products, apart from food. And the reason is obvious. Clothes are an important part of our appearance. At work, you may need to impress a customer, or persuade the boss that you know what you are doing, and clothes certainly help. Well dressed people, so they say, get on in the world. And as far as attracting the opposite sex is concerned, clothes also play a vital role. (6)_____ a friend who has been wearing the same old jacket or the same old dress suddenly appears in the (7)_____ fashion, you can be sure that romance is in the air. And apart from work and romance, there are the (8) _____ of sport, music and leisure on the way we dress. So excuse me while I (9) _____ on my tracksuit and training shoes. I’m just dashing off (10) _____ some fast window-shopping.
2 A. whatever B. whoever C. whichever D. however
4 A. On account of B. Because of C. According to D. Due to
5 A. but B. either C. or D. nor
9 A. have B. dress C. wear D. put
Are you one of the thousands of people who eagerly follow every new (1) _____ that appears? Or are you one of those who go to the shops and just buy (2) _____ they can find in their size that (3)_____ them? Or perhaps you order from a mail-order catalogue, and then have to send everything back because nothing fits? Whatever kind of shopper you are, one thing is certain. Everyone finds clothes important. (4)_____ a recent survey, people spend more time (5) _____ buying clothes or thinking about buying them, or looking at them in shop windows, than they do on most other products, apart from food. And the reason is obvious. Clothes are an important part of our appearance. At work, you may need to impress a customer, or persuade the boss that you know what you are doing, and clothes certainly help. Well dressed people, so they say, get on in the world. And as far as attracting the opposite sex is concerned, clothes also play a vital role. (6)_____ a friend who has been wearing the same old jacket or the same old dress suddenly appears in the (7)_____ fashion, you can be sure that romance is in the air. And apart from work and romance, there are the (8) _____ of sport, music and leisure on the way we dress. So excuse me while I (9) _____ on my tracksuit and training shoes. I’m just dashing off (10) _____ some fast window-shopping.
2 A. whatever bất cứ cái gì B. whoever C. whichever D. however
4 A. On account of B. Because of C. According to theo D. Due to
5 A. but B. either một trong hai là không C. or D. nor
9 A. have B. dress C. wear D. put on = mặc
Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom