English THPT Choose the phrase or clause that best completes or follows each sentence:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

(Giải và giải thích những cấu trúc đồng nghĩa với câu in đậm với ạ. Em cảm ơn ạ:MIM46
Choose the phrase or clause that best completes or follows each sentence:
1. People understand what happened, ……………….. .
A. when why it occurred that way is unclear B. however they don’t know why it occurred that way
C. why it occurred that way is still unclear D. but they are unclear about why it occurred that way
2. …….Paul realise he was on the wrong flight. A. Only after the plane had taken off B. Not until the plane had taken off did
C. It was not until the plane had taken off that D. No sooner had the plane taken off than
3. People were singing and dancing in the streets, ………… .
A. celebrating their victory over Thai teamB. they were celebrating their victory over Thai team
C. and celebrating their victory over Thai team D. which celebrated their victory over Thai team
4. When an earthquake happens under the sea, ………. . A. they can be very dangerous B. it can cause a lot of damages
C. it can make giant waves, or tsunamis D. the waves destroy trees and buildings
5. .….that he remembered he hadn’t locked the door. A. It was when he arrives at the office B. Not until he arrived at the office
C. Only when he arrived at the office D. It was not until he arrived at the office
6. If the population explosion continues, …………. .
A. almost people will die of starvation in poor countries B. many more people will starve from hunger in poor countries
C. lots of people will die because starvation in poor countries D. many more people will die from starvation in poor countries
7. ……that Tom was offered that important job. A. It came as surprise to me B. It made me surprise
C. It was very surprised to me D. It found it very surprising
8. My mother hates flying , …… . A. meaning usually have a holiday at home B. it means we usually have a holiday at home
C. which usually means we have a holiday at home D. that means we usually have a holiday at home
9. …… , these pandemic viruses have spread rapidly, infecting millions of people.
A. Thought to be caused by new strains of type-A virus B. Thought to cause new strains of type-A virus
C. To be thought to be caused by new strains of type-A virus D. Thinking to be caused by new strains of type-A virus
10. …… , Ben and Bob took a lot of photos. A. While they are on vacation B. While they on vacation
C. While on vacation D. When go on vacation
11. When we heard the news about their marriage , ……… .
A. we were completely out of the question B. it was completely one in a blue moon
C. it was completely impossible D. it was completely out of the blue
12. ……proves to be true. A. What the new boss is narrowed-minded B. That the new boss is narrow-minded
C. Our new boss is narrow-minded D. That new boss is narrow-minded
13. I’d love to stay to dinner , ….. . A. unless it inconveniences you at all B. as long as it won’t inconvenience you at all
C. if it didn’t inconvenience you at all D. as far as you invite me

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
(Giải và giải thích những cấu trúc đồng nghĩa với câu in đậm với ạ. Em cảm ơn ạ:MIM46
Choose the phrase or clause that best completes or follows each sentence:
1. People understand what happened, ……………….. .
A. when why it occurred that way is unclear B. however they don’t know why it occurred that way
C. why it occurred that way is still unclear D. but they are unclear about why it occurred that way
2. …….Paul realise he was on the wrong flight. A. Only after the plane had taken off B. Not until the plane had taken off did
C. It was not until the plane had taken off that D. No sooner had the plane taken off than
A. celebrating their victory over Thai teamB. they were celebrating their victory over Thai team
C. and celebrating their victory over Thai team D. which celebrated their victory over Thai team
4. When an earthquake happens under the sea, ………. . A. they can be very dangerous B. it can cause a lot of damages
C. it can make giant waves, or tsunamis D. the waves destroy trees and buildings
5. .….that he remembered he hadn’t locked the door. A. It was when he arrives at the office B. Not until he arrived at the office
C. Only when he arrived at the office D. It was not until he arrived at the office
A. almost people will die of starvation in poor countries B. many more people will starve from hunger in poor countries
C. lots of people will die because starvation in poor countries D. many more people will die from starvation in poor countries
7. ……that Tom was offered that important job. A. It came as surprise to me B. It made me surprise
8. My mother hates flying , …… . A. meaning usually have a holiday at home B. it means we usually have a holiday at home
C. which usually means we have a holiday at home D. that means we usually have a holiday at home
9. …… , these pandemic viruses have spread rapidly, infecting millions of people.
A. Thought to be caused by new strains of type-A virus B. Thought to cause new strains of type-A virus
C. To be thought to be caused by new strains of type-A virus D. Thinking to be caused by new strains of type-A virus
10. …… , Ben and Bob took a lot of photos. A. While they are on vacation B. While they on vacation
A. we were completely out of the question B. it was completely one in a blue moon
C. it was completely impossible D. it was completely out of the blue
12. ……proves to be true. A. What the new boss is narrowed-minded B. That the new boss is narrow-minded
13. I’d love to stay to dinner , ….. . A. unless it inconveniences you at all B. as long as it won’t inconvenience you at all
Uyên Phan731Tham khảo
1. People understand what happened, ……………….
. .
Câu này chỉ có B và D hợp nghĩa tuy nhiên khi sử dụng however giữa hai câu, cần có dấu phẩy hai bên

Ở câu này chỉ có B và D là có thể áp dụng (chưa tính đến việc ngữ pháp có sai hay không) A và C đều sai cấu trúc, tuy nhiên câu D thì vế sau than phải chia động từ, nên chọn B

A. celebrating their victory over Thai team
B. they were celebrating their victory over Thai team
Chỉ có A và C là có thể áp dụng (B thừa chủ ngữ, D sai chủ ngữ) nhưng câu C vì and đã sử dụng trong vế 1 => không dùng lại trong vế 2 của câu

Chỉ có 2 sự lựa chọn là B hoặc C, con tim bảo chọn B đi

D là cấu trúc cho toàn câu, It was not until ... that = mãi cho đến tận khi

C sai cấu trúc vì dạng của because phải đi với mệnh đề, A almost + people không đúng, starve đã là đói đến ốm yếu, hunger phía sau thừa thãi => chọn D

Bạn xem lại đề bài câu 7

Which thay thế cho mệnh đề phía trước, không dùng that vì có dấu phẩy, A không dùng vì không rút gọn mệnh đề không cùng chủ ngữ, B sai chủ ngữ

A. Thought to be caused by new strains of type-A virus
B. Thought to cause new strains of type-A virus
Rút gọn mệnh đề dạng bị động

A,B sai thì, D sai cấu trúc

C. it was completely impossible D. it was completely out of the blue = unexpectedly

That + mệnh đề là chủ ngữ cho V sau đó

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Sửa lỗi sai - How to debug
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Uyên Phan731
Top Bottom