English THPT Choose the best answer:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer:

1. Everyone congratulated Judy on her suggestion, but actually I thought of it ....... .
A. first B. at first C. firstly D. at the beginning
2. Paul’s been in Alice’s bad ....... ever since he offended her at the party. A. eyes B. books C. likes D. treats
3. ........ could only have been made by someone totally incompetent. A. How serious a mistake B. So serious is this mistake
C. Such serious mistakes D. So serious a mistake
4. Global warming has progressed ........ glaciers everywhere are shrinking.
A. too much that B. enough to cause C. to such an extent that D. so great an extent that
5. ........comes a time when you have to make a decision and stick to it. A. It B. Therefore C. There D. That
6. You said you were leaving, ........ you’re still here. Is everything all right ? A. yet B. while C. so D. even if
7. Jo was shocked when I disagreed with her. She’s so used to getting her own ........ . A. mind B. way C. opinion D. views
8. It’s unlikely that two students would write identical compositions without ....... .
A. one who copies the other B. one copying from the other C. one to copy the other’s D. each other’s copying
9. Hassan is down with influenza and he is feeling ....... right now. A. critically B. barely C. poorly D. weakly
10. ....... factories continue to comply with the law, improved air quality will not diminish.
A. As long as B. As soon as C. As far as D. As little as
11. Why do you say the project should be changed even more ? Personally, I cannot see the ....... of introducing so many alterations.
A. point B reason C. clue D. ground
12. How voters will react to this latest political scandal ........ to be seen. A. is B. remains C. has D. waits
13. They arrived home only ........ the house had been burgled in their absence.
A. upon finding B. to find that C. after having found D. then did they find
14. We can’t go skating. The ...... has been closed for repair. A. ring B. course C. rink D. pitch

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Choose the best answer:

1. Everyone congratulated Judy on her suggestion, but actually I thought of it ....... .
A. first B. at first C. firstly D. at the beginning
2. Paul’s been in Alice’s bad ....... ever since he offended her at the party. A. eyes B. books C. likes D. treats
3. ........ could only have been made by someone totally incompetent. A. How serious a mistake B. So serious is this mistake
C. Such serious mistakes D. So serious a mistake

A. too much that B. enough to cause C. to such an extent that D. so great an extent that
5. ........comes a time when you have to make a decision and stick to it. A. It B. Therefore C. There D. That
6. You said you were leaving, ........ you’re still here. Is everything all right ? A. yet B. while C. so D. even if
7. Jo was shocked when I disagreed with her. She’s so used to getting her own ........ . A. mind B. way C. opinion D. views
8. It’s unlikely that two students would write identical compositions without ....... .
A. one who copies the other B. one copying from the other C. one to copy the other’s D. each other’s copying
9. Hassan is down with influenza and he is feeling ....... right now. A. critically B. barely C. poorly D. weakly
10. ....... factories continue to comply with the law, improved air quality will not diminish.
A. As long as B. As soon as C. As far as D. As little as
11. Why do you say the project should be changed even more ? Personally, I cannot see the ....... of introducing so many alterations.
A. point B reason C. clue D. ground
12. How voters will react to this latest political scandal ........ to be seen. A. is B. remains C. has D. waits
13. They arrived home only ........ the house had been burgled in their absence.
14. We can’t go skating. The ...... has been closed for repair. A. ring B. course C. rink D. pitch

A. first (nghĩ ra đầu tiên) B. at first C. firstly D. at the beginning
2. Paul’s been in Alice’s bad ....... ever since he offended her at the party. A. eyes B. in one's bad books ~ blacklist C. likes D. treats
C. Such serious mistakes D. So serious a mistake so adj a N (cấu trúc)

A. too much that B. enough to cause C. to such an extent that đến mức mà D. so great an extent that
7. Jo was shocked when I disagreed with her. She’s so used to getting her own ........ . A. mind B. way (tự làm theo cách của mình mặc dù có ý kiến trái chiều) C. opinion D. views
8. It’s unlikely that two students would write identical compositions without ........
9. Hassan is down with influenza and he is feeling ....... right now. A. critically B. barely C. poorly không khỏe D. weakly hời hợt
A. As long as chỉ cần B. As soon as C. As far as D. As little as
A. point lợi ích B reason C. clue D. ground
14. We can’t go skating. The ...... has been closed for repair. A. ring B. course C. rink sân trượt D. pitch

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom