English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng :

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer.

1. I show the painting to an expert who .......it at about $500. A. cost B. estimated C. assigned D. valued
2. A chicken can .......up to three eggs a day. A. lie B. put C. lay D. place
3. ........ playing professional basketball, she also enjoys tennis. A. Besides B. Moreover C. Apart D. Together
4. You can’t believe a word that woman says- she is a ........ liar. A. dedicated B. devoted C. committed D. compulsive
5. He really lost his ....... when his dental appointment was cancelled again. A. head B. voice C. calm D. rag
6. What happened ....... their car broke down on the motorway so they didn’t get to Jo’s wedding on time.
A. to be that B. being that C. was that D. to that
7. The restaurant is popular with film stars and the ....... . A. like B. same C. similar D. such
8. Don’t take it as ........ that you’ll be promoted in your job; other colleagues stand a good chance, too.
A. fixed B. standard C. read D. word
9. It must be true. I heard it straight from the ....... mouth. A. dog’s B. horse’s C. camel’s D. cat’s
10. I’m afraid we have ....... a lot of criticism over our decision to close the hospital.
A. come in for B. come round C. come out with D. come up with
11. She was unware that she had been under ........ since her arrival. A. review B. consideration C. discussion D. surveillance
12. I thought that Wendy’s action was rather out of ....... . A. personality B. character C. being D. role
13. The planes were delayed and the hotel was awful, but ......we still had a good time.
A. on the contrary B. by the same token C. on top of all that D. for all that
14. Unsalted butter is best for this recipe, but ......that, margarine will do. A. except B. failing C. for all of D. given
15. You are not supposed to park on the hard ........ except in an emergency. A. lane B. leg C. shoulder D. area

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Choose the best answer.

1. I show the painting to an expert who .......it at about $500. A. cost B. estimated C. assigned D. valued
2. A chicken can .......up to three eggs a day. A. lie B. put C. lay D. place
3. ........ playing professional basketball, she also enjoys tennis. A. Besides B. Moreover C. Apart D. Together
4. You can’t believe a word that woman says- she is a ........ liar. A. dedicated B. devoted C. committed D. compulsive
5. He really lost his ....... when his dental appointment was cancelled again. A. head B. voice C. calm D. rag
6. What happened ....... their car broke down on the motorway so they didn’t get to Jo’s wedding on time.
A. to be that B. being that C. was that D. to that
7. The restaurant is popular with film stars and the ....... . A. like B. same C. similar D. such
8. Don’t take it as ........ that you’ll be promoted in your job; other colleagues stand a good chance, too.
9. It must be true. I heard it straight from the ....... mouth. A. dog’s B. horse’s C. camel’s D. cat’s
10. I’m afraid we have ....... a lot of criticism over our decision to close the hospital.
A. come in for B. come round C. come out with D. come up with
11. She was unware that she had been under ........ since her arrival. A. review B. consideration C. discussion D. surveillance
12. I thought that Wendy’s action was rather out of ....... . A. personality B. character C. being D. role
13. The planes were delayed and the hotel was awful, but ......we still had a good time.
A. on the contrary B. by the same token C. on top of all that D. for all that
14. Unsalted butter is best for this recipe, but ......that, margarine will do. A. except B. failing C. for all of D. given
15. You are not supposed to park on the hard ........ except in an emergency. A. lane B. leg C. shoulder D. area

1. I show the painting to an expert who .......it at about $500. A. cost B. estimated C. assigned D. valued ĐỊNH GIÁ
2. A chicken can .......up to three eggs a day. A. lie B. put C. lay ĐẺ D. place
3. ........ playing professional basketball, she also enjoys tennis. A. Besides BÊN CẠNH (NHỮNG ĐÁP ÁN CÒN LẠI CẦN ĐI KÈM GIỚI TỪ) B. Moreover C. Apart D. Together
4. You can’t believe a word that woman says- she is a ........ liar. A. dedicated B. devoted C. committed D. compulsive KHÔNG THỂ KIỂM SOÁT HÀNH VI
A. to be that B. being that C. was that (WHAT HAPPENED LÀ CHỦ NGỮ, VẾ SAU WAS LÀ VỊ NGỮ <PHỨC>) D. to that
7. The restaurant is popular with film stars and the ....... . A. like VÀ NHỮNG NGƯỜI TƯƠNG TỰ THẾ B. same C. similar D. such
8. Don’t take it as ..READ...... THỪA NHẬN that you’ll be promoted in your job; other colleagues stand a good chance, too.
9. It must be true. I heard it straight from the ...HOURSE'S.... mouth NGUỒN TIN TRỰC TIẾP. A. dog’s B. horse’s C. camel’s D. cat’s
A. come in for GẶP PHẢI CHỈ TRÍCH B. come round C. come out with D. come up with
11. She was unware that she had been under ........ since her arrival. A. review B. consideration C. discussion D. surveillance BỊ GIÁM SÁT
12. I thought that Wendy’s action was rather out of ....CHARACTER... KHÔNG GIỐNG NHƯ BÌNH THƯỜNG . A. personality B. character C. being D. role
A. on the contrary B. by the same token ĐỒNG THỜI C. on top of all that D. for all that
14. Unsalted butter is best for this recipe, but ......that, margarine will do. A. except B. failing THAT NẾU KHÔNG CÓ CÁI GÌ C. for all of D. given
15. You are not supposed to park on the hard ...SHOULDER..... LỀ ĐƯỜNG except in an emergency. A. lane B. leg C. shoulder D. area

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom