English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer:

1. She is always polite and considerate ......... her employees. A. towards B. with C. for D. about
2. ......... what he says, observe what he does. A. Although B. In contrast C. Contrary D. Never mind
3. He is a man ........ to the police. A. familiar B. known C. recognizable D. accountable
4. Nobody seems to be ....... control of those children. A. under B. over C. with D. in
5. A device called a laser ........ through metal and other material very easily. A. cutting B. that cuts C. cuts D. it will cut
6. Dr Evans has ........ a valuable contribution to the life of the school. A. done B. made C. caused D. created
7. Your son has the ........ of a good musician. A. beginning B. making C. makings D. talents
8. .........is someone who can reduce spending without hurting morale.
A. What is needed B. What needs C. Being needed D. That which needs
9. Don’t tell me you’ve read War and Peace ........ ! A. yet B. still C. already D. just
10. The boss left firm instructions: under no circumstances ........ unattended.
A. should the office leave B. is the office to be left C. we are to leave the office D. should leave the office
11. I got very nervous during the exam. When the examiner asked my name, my mind went completely .......... .
A. empty B. blank C. white D. void
12. Some people are ........interested in animals than in other people. A. further B. far more C. much D. most
13. I hope he won’t be disappointed. He seems ...... confident for his own good. A. so very B. much too C. extremely D. more than
14. She has a 12-year-old and a 5-year-old, so I guess I spoke to the ....... two.
A. older one out of B. one who is older than the C. older of the D. older than the

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Choose the best answer:

1. She is always polite and considerate ......... her employees. A. towards B. with C. for D. about
2. ......... what he says, observe what he does. A. Although B. In contrast C. Contrary D. Never mind
3. He is a man ........ to the police. A. familiar B. known C. recognizable D. accountable
4. Nobody seems to be ....... control of those children. A. under B. over C. with D. in
5. A device called a laser ........ through metal and other material very easily. A. cutting B. that cuts C. cuts D. it will cut
6. Dr Evans has ........ a valuable contribution to the life of the school. A. done B. made C. caused D. created
7. Your son has the ........ of a good musician. A. beginning B. making C. makings D. talents
9. Don’t tell me you’ve read War and Peace ........ ! A. yet B. still C. already D. just
10. The boss left firm instructions: under no circumstances ........ unattended.
A. should the office leave B. is the office to be left C. we are to leave the office D. should leave the office
11. I got very nervous during the exam. When the examiner asked my name, my mind went completely .......... .
12. Some people are ........interested in animals than in other people. A. further B. far more C. much D. most
13. I hope he won’t be disappointed. He seems ...... confident for his own good. A. so very B. much too C. extremely D. more than
14. She has a 12-year-old and a 5-year-old, so I guess I spoke to the ....... two.
A. older one out of B. one who is older than the C. older of the D. older than the

Chúc bạn học thật tốt nhé!
SERI: KINH NGHIỆM ÔN THI CHUYÊN ANH VÀ HSG CẤP TỈNH MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Reactions: Uyên Phan731

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
1. considerate towards sb: ân cần với ai
2. Dịch câu này: Đừng để ý những gì anh ta nói, hãy quan sát điều anh ta làm.
3. familiar to sb: thân quen với ai
4. in control of sb/sth: kiểm soát
5. Mệnh đề quan hệ
6. make a contribution to: đóng góp vào
7. D
have the makings of: có những phẩm chất cần thiết của
8. Mệnh đề danh từ làm chủ ngữ
9. already trong câu này để chỉ là đã làm cái việc đó rồi.
10. Cấu trúc đảo ngữ
11. my mind went blank: tâm trí trở nên trống rỗng
12. Cấu trúc so sánh hơn

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom