English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer:

21, No sooner had he sat down to lunch ……there was a knock at the door. A. than B. then C. that D. when
22, They are happily married although, of course, they argue …… .
A. most times B. every now and then C. from day to day D. on the occasion
23, There weren’t any …….in the factory for bilingual secretaries. A. situations B. spaces C. vacancies D. offers
24, This is …….the most difficult job I have ever tackled. A. by far B. by rights C. by all means D. by the way
25, We played the game …….the rules. A. on account of B. ahead of C. according to D. apart from
26, Although the new library service has been very successful, its future is ……certain.
A. by no means B. at any rate C. by all means D. by any chance
27, There are a lot of ……buildings in the center if Sydney. A. many-floored B. multi-storied C. many-story D. multi-storey
28, ……of all of us who are here tonight, I’d like to thank Mr Jones for his talk.
A. In person B. On account C. On behalf D. Instead
29, I’ve only seen a ghost .........to keep fit, not because I like it. A. stand on end B. stand up C. lift up D. turn to grey
30, …..I’m aware, there were no problems during the first six months.
A. Except that B. So much as C. As far as D. Much more than
31, We are making ……effort to increase production. A. all together B. altogether C. all in D. all our
32, He finished the paintings ……for the exhibition.
A. in good time B. for the time being C. from time to time D. time after time
33, The Press thought the football manager would be depressed by his dismissal but he just ……. .
A. turned it down B. laughted it off C. called it off D. ran it down
34, Let us hope that ……a nuclear war, the human race might still survive.
A. in relation to B. with reference to C. within the realms of D. in the event of
35, The weather men say there is a …….chance of snow this weekend.
A. one-one B. fifty-fifty C. twenty-twenty D. two-two
36, Several of my friends are ……reporters. A. newspapers B. newspaper’s C. newspaper D. newspapers’
37, No one helped him; he did it …….. . A. himself all B. all by himself C. by all himself D. by himself all
38, There’s no need to take two …..for a day’s climbing. A. pair of boots pair of boot C. pairs of boot D. pairs of boots
39, “That letter,” he said, “is …….with me.” A. to do nothing B. nothing to do C. to nothing do D. nothing do to
40, When you cross the road, be careful of ……. . A. the traffic B. the traffics C. a traffic D. traffics

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Choose the best answer:

21, No sooner had he sat down to lunch ……there was a knock at the door. A. than B. then C. that D. when
A. most times B. every now and then C. from day to day D. on the occasion
23, There weren’t any …….in the factory for bilingual secretaries. A. situations B. spaces C. vacancies D. offers
24, This is …….the most difficult job I have ever tackled. A. by far B. by rights C. by all means D. by the way
25, We played the game …….the rules. A. on account of B. ahead of C. according to D. apart from
26, Although the new library service has been very successful, its future is ……certain.
A. by no means B. at any rate C. by all means D. by any chance
27, There are a lot of ……buildings in the center if Sydney. A. many-floored B. multi-storied C. many-story D. multi-storey
28, ……of all of us who are here tonight, I’d like to thank Mr Jones for his talk.
A. In person B. On account C. On behalf D. Instead
29, I’ve only seen a ghost .........to keep fit, not because I like it. A. stand on end B. stand up C. lift up D. turn to grey
A. Except that B. So much as C. As far as D. Much more than
31, We are making ……effort to increase production. A. all together B. altogether C. all in D. all our
A. in good time B. for the time being C. from time to time D. time after time
33, The Press thought the football manager would be depressed by his dismissal but he just ……. .
A. turned it down B. laughted it off C. called it off D. ran it down
A. in relation to B. with reference to C. within the realms of D. in the event of
35, The weather men say there is a …….chance of snow this weekend.
A. one-one B. fifty-fifty C. twenty-twenty D. two-two
36, Several of my friends are ……reporters. A. newspapers B. newspaper’s C. newspaper D. newspapers’
37, No one helped him; he did it …….. . A. himself all B. all by himself C. by all himself D. by himself all
38, There’s no need to take two …..for a day’s climbing. A. pair of boots pair of boot C. pairs of boot D. pairs of boots
39, “That letter,” he said, “is …….with me.” A. to do nothing B. nothing to do C. to nothing do D. nothing do to
40, When you cross the road, be careful of ……. . A. the traffic B. the traffics C. a traffic D. traffics
Lý thuyết https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/tong-hop-de-ngu-phap-trong-tam-tu-vung-on-thi.828411/
21, No sooner had he sat down to lunch ……there was a knock at the door. A. than B. then C. that D. when Cấu trúc xem ở phần đảo ngữ
A. most times B. every now and then = sometimes C. from day to day D. on the occasion
23, There weren’t any …….in the factory for bilingual secretaries. A. situations B. spaces C. vacancies vị trí trống D. offers
25, We played the game …….the rules. A. on account of B. ahead of C. according to theo D. apart from
A. by no means không chút nào (để ý từ although thì hai vế phải ngược nhau) B. at any rate C. by all means D. by any chance
27, There are a lot of ……buildings in the center if Sydney. A. many-floored B. multi-storied C. many-story D. multi-storey nhiều tầng
A. In person B. On account C. On behalf of thay mặt D. Instead
29, I’ve only seen a ghost .........to keep fit, not because I like it. A. stand on end B. stand up C. lift up D. turn to grey (????)
A. Except that B. So much as C. As far as (...) như tôi thấy D. Much more than
31, We are making ……effort to increase production. A. all together B. altogether (đoán chứ ko chắc) C. all in D. all our
A. in good time vừa đúng lúc B. for the time being trong thời gian ngắn, sớm C. from time to time D. time after time = lặp đi lặp lại
A. turned it down B. laughed it off cười cho qua chuyện C. called it off D. ran it down
A. in relation to B. with reference to C. within the realms of D. in the event of = in case
35, The weathermen say there is a …….chance of snow this weekend.
A. one-one B. fifty-fifty 50-50 C. twenty-twenty D. two-two
36, Several of my friends are ……reporters. A. newspapers B. newspaper’s C. newspaper phóng viên báo chí D. newspapers’
39, “That letter,” he said, “is …….with me.” A. to do nothing B. nothing to do C. to nothing do D. nothing do to = chả liên quan đên
40, When you cross the road, be careful of ……. . A. the traffic (không đếm đc) B. the traffics C. a traffic D. traffics

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Reactions: Uyên Phan731
Top Bottom