English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng vào chỗ trống:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

(giải và kèm theo lời giải thích giúp em với ạ):MIM46
Chọn đáp án đúng vào chỗ trống:

1. But for the rain we …..our destination ages ago. A. reached B. would reach C. would have reached D. had reached
2. I was offered lamb or chicken, …..I like. A. none of which B. neither of which C. both of that D. of which both
3. David: You really have a nice dress, Kathy. I’ve never seen such a perfect thing on you.

Kathy: …… . I bought it at the shop near my house yesterday. A. I’m sure you like it.
C. I’m glad you like it.
B. I suppose it is not bad.
D. I myself like it very much.
4. My son didn’t feel well. ……, he didn’t go to work yesterday. A. However B. Therefore C. So D. But
5. Don’t let me disturb you; please get …..your writing. A. on with B. in with C. with D. in
6. Her blouse didn’t fit her well. …… . A. So her skirt didn’t B. So didn’t her skirt C. But her skirt didn’t D. But her skirt did
7. English and mathematics interest him almost …… . A. alike B. the same C. similarly D. equally
8. I admit I suffer from a ……of patience with such people. A. shortage B. lack C. emptiness D. limit
9. Don’t start the next page ……you have finished the last test question. A. until B. while C. when D. since
10. They turned ……at the party despite the awful weather. A. round B. in C. back D. up
11. Do you like frog’s legs ? - …….them, I don’t really know.
A. Never try B. Not to have try C. Never having tried D. Never had tried
12. The ……between the rich and the poor countries of the world is increasing. A. space B. distance C. gap D. interval
13. Although he was completely ……as a furniture-maker, he produced the most beautiful chairs.
A. unable B. uneducated C. incapable D. untrained
14. There were many trees, between me and the river and now they all fell down ……into the water.
A. one another B. one after another C. each other D. a lot
15. Just keep …..on the baby while I cook the dinner, will you ? A. a look B. a glance C. an eye D. a care

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
(giải và kèm theo lời giải thích giúp em với ạ):MIM46
Chọn đáp án đúng vào chỗ trống:

1. But for the rain we …..our destination ages ago. A. reached B. would reach C. would have reached D. had reached
2. I was offered lamb or chicken, …..I like. A. none of which B. neither of which C. both of that D. of which both
3. David: You really have a nice dress, Kathy. I’ve never seen such a perfect thing on you.

Kathy: …… . I bought it at the shop near my house yesterday. A. I’m sure you like it.
C. I’m glad you like it.
4. My son didn’t feel well. ……, he didn’t go to work yesterday. A. However B. Therefore C. So D. But
5. Don’t let me disturb you; please get …..your writing. A. on with B. in with C. with D. in
6. Her blouse didn’t fit her well. …… . A. So her skirt didn’t B. So didn’t her skirt C. But her skirt didn’t D. But her skirt did
7. English and mathematics interest him almost …… . A. alike B. the same C. similarly D. equally
8. I admit I suffer from a ……of patience with such people. A. shortage B. lack C. emptiness D. limit
9. Don’t start the next page ……you have finished the last test question. A. until B. while C. when D. since
10. They turned ……at the party despite the awful weather. A. round B. in C. back D. up
A. Never try B. Not to have try C. Never having tried D. Never had tried
12. The ……between the rich and the poor countries of the world is increasing. A. space B. distance C. gap D. interval
13. Although he was completely ……as a furniture-maker, he produced the most beautiful chairs.
A. unable B. uneducated C. incapable D. untrained
14. There were many trees, between me and the river and now they all fell down ……into the water.
A. one another B. one after another C. each other D. a lot
15. Just keep …..on the baby while I cook the dinner, will you ? A. a look B. a glance C. an eye D. a care
Uyên Phan731
1. But for the rain we …..our destination ages ago.A. reachedB. would reach C. would have reached (but for có thể dùng cho cả cdk loại 2 và cdk loại 3, nhưng mà câu này dùng ages ago nên ưu tiên qkht) D. had reached
2. I was offered lamb or chicken, …..I like. A. none of which B. neither of which (which thay thế cho lamb or chicken) C. both of that D. of which both
C. I’m glad you like it. vui khi bạn thích nó
4. My son didn’t feel well. ……, he didn’t go to work yesterday. A. However B. Therefore vì thế C. So D. But
5. Don’t let me disturb you; please get …..your writing. A. on with tiếp tục B. in with C. with D. in
6. Her blouse didn’t fit her well. …… . A. So her skirt didn’t B. So didn’t her skirt C. But her skirt didn’t D. But her skirt did (mình đoán thế)
7. English and mathematics interest him almost …… . A. alike B. the same C. similarly D. equally = tương đương (sự ngang bằng về tính chất mức độ)
8. I admit I suffer from a ……of patience with such people. A. shortage B. lack thiếu hụt C. emptiness D. limit
9. Don’t start the next page ……you have finished the last test question. A. until cho đến khiB. while C. when D. since
10. They turned ……at the party despite the awful weather. A. round B. in C. back D. up có mặt
A. Never try B. Not to have try C. Never having tried chưa từng D. Never had tried
12. The ……between the rich and the poor countries of the world is increasing. A. space B. distance C. gap khoảng cách (vô hình) D. interval
A. unable B. uneducated C. incapable D. untrained đào tạo
A. one another B. one after another từng chút, từng cây C. each other D. a lot
15. Just keep …..on the baby while I cook the dinner, will you ? A. a look B. a glance C. an eye chú ý D. a care

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Sửa lỗi sai - How to debug
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom