English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng vào chỗ trống:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer:

1. She can’t be interested in the lessons, ........ that she always arrives late. A. viewing B. seeing C. noting D. judging
2. It’s clear that the child ........ of an older brother or sister.
A. influenced B. has been influencing C. is being influenced D. is under the influence
3. In ...... , it was a bad idea to pay him in cash. A. hindsight B. consideration C. retrospect D. knowledge
4. All things ........ , he is the best president we are likely to get. A. considered B. thought C. taken D. added
5. She was afraid to get a checkup ........ she was seriously ill. A. due to B. as though C. for fear that D. in case
6. He left the office an hour ago, so he’s bound ........ here soon. A. that he’ll be B. to be C. to have been D. for being
7. I take ....... everything I said about Paul. I realize now that it wasn’t true. A. in B. on C. over D. back
8. Social and political problems ........ the outbreak of war. A. improved B. led to C. gave D. exploded
9. I don’t like John, he seems to take too much ....... in criticizing everyone. A. joy B. fascination C. pleasure D. entertainment
10. It is believed that ...... students will pass the exam with flying colors. A. each and every B. each one of the C. all of D. every
11. He lost his job ....... no fault of his own. A. through B. by C. with D. over
12. I was amazed. I asked my father if I could borrow his car and he ........ “ Yes ” ! A. spoke B. told C. said D. talked
13. “ You are not comparing ......... with like,” said Margaret. A. like B. same C. both D. each
14. There is nothing we can do ......... than wait. A. except B. rather C. moreover D. other

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Choose the best answer:

1. She can’t be interested in the lessons, ........ that she always arrives late. A. viewing B. seeing C. noting D. judging
A. influenced B. has been influencing C. is being influenced D. is under the influence
3. In ...... , it was a bad idea to pay him in cash. A. hindsight B. consideration C. retrospect D. knowledge
4. All things ........ , he is the best president we are likely to get. A. considered B. thought C. taken D. added
5. She was afraid to get a checkup ........ she was seriously ill. A. due to B. as though C. for fear that D. in case
6. He left the office an hour ago, so he’s bound ........ here soon. A. that he’ll be B. to be C. to have been D. for being
7. I take ....... everything I said about Paul. I realize now that it wasn’t true. A. in B. on C. over D. back
8. Social and political problems ........ the outbreak of war. A. improved B. led to C. gave D. exploded
9. I don’t like John, he seems to take too much ....... in criticizing everyone. A. joy B. fascination C. pleasure D. entertainment
10. It is believed that ...... students will pass the exam with flying colors. A. each and every B. each one of the C. all of D. every
11. He lost his job ....... no fault of his own. A. through B. by C. with D. over
12. I was amazed. I asked my father if I could borrow his car and he ........ “ Yes ” ! A. spoke B. told C. said D. talked
13. “ You are not comparing ......... with like,” said Margaret. A. like B. same C. both D. each
14. There is nothing we can do ......... than wait. A. except B. rather C. moreover D. other
Tham khảo
1. She can’t be interested in the lessons, ........ that she always arrives late. A. viewing B. seeing (used to introduce a statement that explains the reason for another statement) C. noting D. judging
A. influenced B. has been influencing C. is being influenced D. is under the influence = be affected or controlled by sb
3. In ...... , it was a bad idea to pay him in cash. A. hindsight B. consideration C. retrospect = nghĩ lại D. knowledge
4. All things ........ , he is the best president we are likely to get. A. considered = in conclusion B. thought C. taken D. added
5. She was afraid to get a checkup ........ she was seriously ill. A. due to B. as though C. for fear that (mình thấy đáp án này hợp lý nhất) D. in case
7. I take ....... everything I said about Paul. I realize now that it wasn’t true. A. in B. on C. over D. back = rút lại lời nói vì nhận ra nó sai lầm
8. Social and political problems ........ the outbreak of war. A. improved B. led to = dẫn tới C. gave D. exploded
9. I don’t like John, he seems to take too much ....... in criticizing everyone. A. joy B. fascination C. pleasure = thấy vui khi làm gì D. entertainment
10. It is believed that ...... students will pass the exam with flying colors. A. each and every B. each one of the (chỉ có B và C đi với số nhiều tuy nhiên C cần đi với mạo từ the) C. all of D. every
11. He lost his job ....... no fault of his own. A. through = mặc dù ko phải lỗi của anh ấy (collocation) B. by C. with D. over
13. “ You are not comparing ......... with like,” said Margaret. A. like = so sánh hai cái giống nhau B. same C. both D. each
14. There is nothing we can do ......... than wait. A. except B. rather C. moreover D. other = ngoài

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom