English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng vào chỗ trống

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer

1. As we’re close friends, I never think twice before ....... my personal problems to him.
A. confessing B. confiding C. entrusting D. sharing
2. Do you think this kind of meat ....... itself to stewing ? A. allows B. gives C. offers D. lends
3. It was Martin who ....... the initiative in introducing our guests to the princess. A. adopted B. took C. led D. pursued
4. Martha has been hard ...... to it to organize a fancy dress party for the younger children.
A. forced B. ordered C. put D. made
5. ....... from me to tell you how you should run your life. A. So be it B. Far be it C. Let it be D. Be it not
6. The bank has over 100 branches, ........ in a major urban area. A.and are located B. each located
C. the location of which D. each locating
7. The ministry refused to ....... the figures to the press. A. dismiss B. show C. release D. add
8. He ...... me to believe that they had left the district. A. made B. led C. assured D. confirmed
9. The guidance counselor urged ....... a foreign language. A. all of us studying B. us all to study
C. all that we study D. that all we study
10. Mr. Jones gave his sons some money to ...... them up in business. A. get B. set C. put D. make
11. I cannot stand that arrogant fellow-he really gets on my ....... . A. corns B. flesh C. nerves D. toes
12. The accountant broke the law, so it would be irresponsible of the firm ...... .
A. if they won’t fire him B. that they not fire him C. not to fire him D. for not firing him
13. I hope everything’s OK. They ...... several hours ago. A. were to have called B. supposed to call C. would have called

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Choose the best answer

1. As we’re close friends, I never think twice before ....... my personal problems to him.
A. confessing B. confiding C. entrusting D. sharing
2. Do you think this kind of meat ....... itself to stewing ? A. allows B. gives C. offers D. lends
3. It was Martin who ....... the initiative in introducing our guests to the princess. A. adopted B. took C. led D. pursued
4. Martha has been hard ...... to it to organize a fancy dress party for the younger children.
A. forced B. ordered C. put D. made
5. ....... from me to tell you how you should run your life. A. So be it B. Far be it C. Let it be D. Be it not
6. The bank has over 100 branches, ........ in a major urban area. A.and are located B. each located

7. The ministry refused to ....... the figures to the press. A. dismiss B. show C. release D. add
8. He ...... me to believe that they had left the district. A. made B. led C. assured D. confirmed
9. The guidance counselor urged ....... a foreign language. A. all of us studying B. us all to study
10. Mr. Jones gave his sons some money to ...... them up in business. A. get B. set C. put D. make
11. I cannot stand that arrogant fellow-he really gets on my ....... . A. corns B. flesh C. nerves D. toes
12. The accountant broke the law, so it would be irresponsible of the firm ...... .
A. if they won’t fire him B. that they not fire him C. not to fire him D. for not firing him
13. I hope everything’s OK. They ...... several hours ago. A. were to have called B. supposed to call C. would have called

A. confessing = thú nhận B. confiding thổ lộ C. entrusting D. sharing
2. Do you think this kind of meat ....... itself to stewing ? A. allows B. gives C. offers D. lends itself to = be good or suitable for
3. It was Martin who ....... the initiative in introducing our guests to the princess. A. adopted B. took the initiative = xung phong C. led D. pursued
A. forced B. ordered C.be hard put to it to do sth = khó khi làm gì D. made
5. ....... from me to tell you how you should run your life. A. So be it B. Far be it from me to = không đời nào C. Let it be D. Be it not
6. The bank has over 100 branches, ........ in a major urban area. A.and are located B. each located (rút gọn)
8. He ...... me to believe that they had left the district. A. made B. led to believe = to be influenced to a certain belief because of something heard, seen C. assured D. confirmed
9. The guidance counselor urged ....... a foreign language. A. all of us studying B. us all to study (urge sb to V = thúc đẩy ai làm gì)
10. Mr. Jones gave his sons some money to ...... them up in business. A. get B. set up = thành lập C. put D. make
11. I cannot stand that arrogant fellow-he really gets on my ....... . A. corns B. flesh C. get on sb's nerves = khiến ai phiền D. toes
A. if they won’t fire him B. that they not fire him C. not to fire him (irresponsible of sb <not> to V = vô trách nghiệm khi) D. for not firing him
13. I hope everything’s OK. They ...... several hours ago. A. were to have called (be to have Vp2 = be supposed to have Vp2 = should have Vp2) B. supposed to call C. would have called

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Reactions: Uyên Phan731
Top Bottom