English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng để điền vào chỗ trống:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer.

1. It rained ....... for three hours ....... this afternoon. A. big B. powerful C. long D. solid
2. The Times is a newspaper with a ....... of over three million. A. distribution B. coverage C. circulation D. sales
3. I know you’re upset about breaking up with Tom, but there are plenty more ...... .
A. horses in the stable B. cows in the shed C. tigers in the jungle D. fish in the sea
4. The judge released him on ...... but he’ll have to appear in court again next week. A. sentence B. bail C. punishment D. fine
5. Breaking his leg dealt a ........ to his chances of becoming a professional footballer.
A. thump B. strike C. hit D. blow
6. Let’s make a dash for the train now as the rain seems to be ....... off. A. reducing B. slowing C. easing D. running
7. I show the painting to an expert who ....... it at about $500. A. cost B. estimated C. assigned D. valued
8. When I mentioned the party, he was all ears. A. deaf B. partially deaf C. listening neglectfully D. listening attentively
9. Nobody expected Sally to resign. It came out of the ....... . A. sky B. blue C. dream D. cloud
10. Sometimes you can’t prove someone is telling the truth- you have to take it on ....... . A. safety B. faith C. honesty D. trust
11. Police have discovered that ....... money was used to pay for the goods. A. copy B. false C. fake D. counterfeit
12. Many scientists are sure there is .......on other planets. A. creature B. life C. people D. existence
13. I will back you up in whatever you do. A. support you B. help you C. sue you D. disturb you
14. The girl who found the ring received a generous ....... of $5. A. cash B. allowance C. reward D. prize
15. The house possesses extensive ......with gardens, tennis courts and an orchard. A. surroundings B. ground C. property D. fields.

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Choose the best answer.

1. It rained ....... for three hours ....... this afternoon. A. big B. powerful C. long D. solid
2. The Times is a newspaper with a ....... of over three million. A. distribution B. coverage C. circulation D. sales
3. I know you’re upset about breaking up with Tom, but there are plenty more ...... .
A. horses in the stable B. cows in the shed C. tigers in the jungle D. fish in the sea
4. The judge released him on ...... but he’ll have to appear in court again next week. A. sentence B. bail C. punishment D. fine
5. Breaking his leg dealt a ........ to his chances of becoming a professional footballer.
A. thump B. strike C. hit D. blow
6. Let’s make a dash for the train now as the rain seems to be ....... off. A. reducing B. slowing C. easing D. running
7. I show the painting to an expert who ....... it at about $500. A. cost B. estimated C. assigned D. valued
8. When I mentioned the party, he was all ears. A. deaf B. partially deaf C. listening neglectfully D. listening attentively
9. Nobody expected Sally to resign. It came out of the ....... . A. sky B. blue C. dream D. cloud
10. Sometimes you can’t prove someone is telling the truth- you have to take it on ....... . A. safety B. faith C. honesty D. trust
11. Police have discovered that ....... money was used to pay for the goods. A. copy B. false C. fake D. counterfeit
12. Many scientists are sure there is .......on other planets. A. creature B. life C. people D. existence
13. I will back you up in whatever you do. A. support you B. help you C. sue you D. disturb you
14. The girl who found the ring received a generous ....... of $5. A. cash B. allowance C. reward D. prize
15. The house possesses extensive ......with gardens, tennis courts and an orchard. A. surroundings B. ground C. property D. fields.

1. It rained ....... for three hours ....... this afternoon. A. big B. powerful C. long D. solid liên tục
2. The Times is a newspaper with a ....... of over three million. A. distribution B. coverage C. circulation lượng bán ra của báo chí D. sales
A. horses in the stable B. cows in the shed C. tigers in the jungle D. fish in the sea (đường còn dài, giai còn nhiều)
4. The judge released him on ...... but he’ll have to appear in court again next week. A. sentence B. bail tại ngoại C. punishment D. fine
A. thump B. strike C. hit D. blow gây hại
6. Let’s make a dash for the train now as the rain seems to be ....... off. A. reducing B. slowing C. easing dần dừng lại D. running
9. Nobody expected Sally to resign. It came out of the ....... . A. sky B. blue unexpectedly C. dream D. cloud
10. Sometimes you can’t prove someone is telling the truth- you have to take/accept it on faith sẵn lòng tin tưởng....... . A. safety B. faith C. honesty D. trust
11. Police have discovered that ....... money was used to pay for the goods. A. copy B. false C. fake D. counterfeit tiền giả
15. The house possesses extensive ......with gardens, tennis courts and an orchard. A. surroundings B. ground sân vườn C. property D. fields.

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom