_____16_____ Manchester Road
Classed on____Tuesday_____and______Thursday______morning
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Xuân Hải Trần

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
9 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!!
Exercise 6: Listen. Where are they? Write 1-6 in the boxes
(..3.) airport
(..1.) sandwich bar
(.5..) hotel
(.6..) museum
(.4..) taxi
(..2.) language school
Gate number_____9______
_____5_______pounds_____20____
Room______12______
Closed on______Monday_________
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Kiều Anh.

Cựu TMod Địa
Thành viên
30 Tháng mười hai 2020
Hà Nội❤️
Hà Nội
(3)airport
(1)sandwichbar
(5)hotel
(6)museum
(4)taxi
(2)language school
Gate number_____9______
_____5_______pounds_____20____
Room______12______
Closed on______Monday_________
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
EXERCISE 7
Level : INTERMEDIATE
Listen to Marta's story again. Answer the questions.
1. When did it happen?
2. Where did Marta want to go on holiday? Why?
3. Why did she fly to Brussels?
4. What happened at the gate in Brussels airport?
5. How did she feel? 6 What did the policeman say?
7. Where did she fly in the end? What happened there?

iwasyourfriend

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười 2021
Long An
1. When did it happen?
-> It happened two years ago.
-> She wanted to go to Leon, France because some friends of hers invited her to come to stay.
-> Because she found a flight from Dublin to Brussels and from Brussels to Leon.
-> She couldn't find her ID card.
5. How did she feel?
-> She felt so stressed and unhappy.
6 What did the policeman say?
-> The policeman said she couldn't go to France because she didn't have any ID.
-> She flew to Spain to get an ID card in the end.

Vinhtrong2601

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
4 Tháng bảy 2021
Long An
Trường THCS Thị Trấn Đông Thành
1. When did it happen?
=> It happened 2 years ago.
=> Marta wanted to go to Lyon in France because some friends of hers invited her to come and stay.
=> Because she couldn't find any flights which flew directly to Lyon.
=> She couldn't find her ID card.
5. How did she feel?
=> She felt so stress and unhappy.
=> The policeman said that she couldn't go to France because she hadn't had any ID
=> In the end, she flew to Madrid, Spain. She spent the weekend in Madrid getting her new ID card.

Minh Nhí

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2013
ĐÁP ÁN -EXERCISE 7

1. Two years ago
  2. Lyon. Her friends invited her to come and stay.
  3. There were no cheap direct flights.
  4. She couldn’t find her ID card.
  5. She felt stressed and unhappy.
  6. He said that she couldn’t go to France because she didn’t
    have any ID.
  7. Madrid. She got a new ID card. / She spent the weekend
    getting a new ID card.

Reactions: Thiên Thuận

Minh Nhí

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2013
EXERCISE 8
Level : INTERMEDIATE
Listen and fill in the blanks.

This happened two years ago. I’m Spanish, but I was in ________________(1) at the time because I had a job in Dublin. Some friends of mine who lived in Lyon, in France, invited me to come and stay, so I decided to have a short holiday, a long weekend, from Friday to Tuesday. I looked for cheap flights, but I couldn’t find any ______________(2) ones. The only thing I could find was Ryanair from Dublin to Brussels, and then Air France from Brussels to Lyon.Anyway, the flight to Brussels was fine, and when I arrived, I went to the gate for my next flight to Lyon, but then when I needed to show my ___________________ (3) and my ID, I couldn’t find my ID card. I looked everywhere – in my bag, in my case – but it wasn’t there. The people at the gate were very nice and they made some phone calls, but nobody _______________ (4) find it. So they told me to wait in a small room and I sat there for more than an hour, and my flight to Lyon left without me. It was awful – I cried – I was so stressed and unhappy. In the end, a policeman came and he said that I couldn’t go to France becauseI didn’t have any ID – the only place I could go was to Spain to get a new ID card! I waited another five or six hours for the flight to Madrid, feeling very_______________ (5) .
So I never had my holiday! I spent the weekend in Madrid getting my new ID card!

Reactions: Thiên Thuận

Nguyễn Hoàng Vân Anh

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
20 Tháng tám 2021
Long An
Trường THCS Đông Thành
Listen to Marta's story again. Answer the questions.
1. When did it happen?
It happened two years ago.
Marta wanted to go on holiday in Lyon, France because some of her friends invited her to come and stay
Because there were no cheap direct flights to Lyon
Marta couldn't find her ID card
5. How did she feel?
She felt stressed and unhappy
He said that she couldn't go to France
She flew to Madrid in the end, spent the weekend in Madrid getting her new ID card

Ác Quỷ

Bá tước Halloween
Thành viên
20 Tháng bảy 2019
Bình Phước
1. When did it happen?
-> It happened two years ago.
-> She wanted to go to Leon, France because some friends of hers invited her to come to stay.
-> Because she found a flight from Dublin to Brussels and from Brussels to Leon.
-> She couldn't find her ID card.
5. How did she feel?
-> She felt so stressed and unhappy.
-> The policeman said she couldn't go to France because she didn't have any ID.
-> She flew to Spain to get an ID card in the end.

Vinhtrong2601

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
4 Tháng bảy 2021
Long An
Trường THCS Thị Trấn Đông Thành
EXERCISE 8
Level: INTERMEDIATE

This happened two years ago. I’m Spanish, but I was in _______Ailen_________(1) at the time because I had a job in Dublin. Some friends of mine who lived in Lyon, in France, invited me to come and stay, so I decided to have a short holiday, a long weekend, from Friday to Tuesday. I looked for cheap flights, but I couldn’t find any ______direct________(2) ones. The only thing I could find was Ryanair from Dublin to Brussels, and then Air France from Brussels to Lyon. Anyway, the flight to Brussels was fine, and when I arrived, I went to the gate for my next flight to Lyon, but then when I needed to show my _________boarding pass__________ (3) and my ID, I couldn’t find my ID card. I looked everywhere – in my bag, in my case – but it wasn’t there. The people at the gate were very nice and they made some phone calls, but nobody ________could_______ (4) find it. So they told me to wait in a small room and I sat there for more than an hour, and my flight to Lyon left without me. It was awful – I cried – I was so stressed and unhappy. In the end, a policeman came and he said that I couldn’t go to France because I didn’t have any ID – the only place I could go was to Spain to get a new ID card! I waited another five or six hours for the flight to Madrid, feeling very_______depressed________ (5) .
So I never had my holiday! I spent the weekend in Madrid getting my new ID card!

Last edited:

iwasyourfriend

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười 2021
Long An
This happened two years ago. I’m Spanish, but I was in _________Ireland_______(1) at the time because I had a job in Dublin. Some friends of mine who lived in Lyon, in France, invited me to come and stay, so I decided to have a short holiday, a long weekend, from Friday to Tuesday. I looked for cheap flights, but I couldn’t find any _______direct_______(2) ones. The only thing I could find was Ryanair from Dublin to Brussels, and then Air France from Brussels to Lyon. Anyway, the flight to Brussels was fine, and when I arrived, I went to the gate for my next flight to Lyon, but then when I needed to show my _________boarding pass__________ (3) and my ID, I couldn’t find my ID card. I looked everywhere – in my bag, in my case – but it wasn’t there. The people at the gate were very nice and they made some phone calls, but nobody ________could_______ (4) find it. So they told me to wait in a small room and I sat there for more than an hour, and my flight to Lyon left without me. It was awful – I cried – I was so stressed and unhappy. In the end, a policeman came and he said that I couldn’t go to France because I didn’t have any ID – the only place I could go was to Spain to get a new ID card! I waited another five or six hours for the flight to Madrid, feeling very _______depressed________ (5) .

Normal_person

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng năm 2021
Ninh Bình
THCS Gia Lạc
EXERCISE 8

This happened two years ago. I’m Spanish, but I was in _________Ireland_______(1) at the time because I had a job in Dublin. Some friends of mine who lived in Lyon, in France, invited me to come and stay, so I decided to have a short holiday, a long weekend, from Friday to Tuesday. I looked for cheap flights, but I couldn’t find any _______direct_______(2) ones. The only thing I could find was Ryanair from Dublin to Brussels, and then Air France from Brussels to Lyon. Anyway, the flight to Brussels was fine, and when I arrived, I went to the gate for my next flight to Lyon, but then when I needed to show my _________boarding pass__________ (3) and my ID, I couldn’t find my ID card. I looked everywhere – in my bag, in my case – but it wasn’t there. The people at the gate were very nice and they made some phone calls, but nobody ________could_______ (4) find it. So they told me to wait in a small room and I sat there for more than an hour, and my flight to Lyon left without me. It was awful – I cried – I was so stressed and unhappy. In the end, a policeman came and he said that I couldn’t go to France because I didn’t have any ID – the only place I could go was to Spain to get a new ID card! I waited another five or six hours for the flight to Madrid, feeling very _______depressed________ (5) .So I never had my holiday! I spent the weekend in Madrid getting my new ID card!

Ác Quỷ

Bá tước Halloween
Thành viên
20 Tháng bảy 2019
Bình Phước
EXERCISE 8

This happened two years ago. I’m Spanish, but I was in _________Ireland_______(1) at the time because I had a job in Dublin. Some friends of mine who lived in Lyon, in France, invited me to come and stay, so I decided to have a short holiday, a long weekend, from Friday to Tuesday. I looked for cheap flights, but I couldn’t find any _______direct_______(2) ones. The only thing I could find was Ryanair from Dublin to Brussels, and then Air France from Brussels to Lyon. Anyway, the flight to Brussels was fine, and when I arrived, I went to the gate for my next flight to Lyon, but then when I needed to show my _________boarding pass__________ (3) and my ID, I couldn’t find my ID card. I looked everywhere – in my bag, in my case – but it wasn’t there. The people at the gate were very nice and they made some phone calls, but nobody ________could_______ (4) find it. So they told me to wait in a small room and I sat there for more than an hour, and my flight to Lyon left without me. It was awful – I cried – I was so stressed and unhappy. In the end, a policeman came and he said that I couldn’t go to France because I didn’t have any ID – the only place I could go was to Spain to get a new ID card! I waited another five or six hours for the flight to Madrid, feeling very _______depressed________ (5) .So I never had my holiday! I spent the weekend in Madrid getting my new ID card!

Nguyễn Hoàng Vân Anh

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
20 Tháng tám 2021
Long An
Trường THCS Đông Thành
This happened two years ago. I’m Spanish, but I was in ____Ireland____(1) at the time because I had a job in Dublin. Some friends of mine who lived in Lyon, in France, invited me to come and stay, so I decided to have a short holiday, a long weekend, from Friday to Tuesday. I looked for cheap flights, but I couldn’t find any ____direct____(2) ones. The only thing I could find was Ryanair from Dublin to Brussels, and then Air France from Brussels to Lyon.Anyway, the flight to Brussels was fine, and when I arrived, I went to the gate for my next flight to Lyon, but then when I needed to show my ___boarding pass___ (3) and my ID, I couldn’t find my ID card. I looked everywhere – in my bag, in my case – but it wasn’t there. The people at the gate were very nice and they made some phone calls, but nobody _______could______ (4) find it. So they told me to wait in a small room and I sat there for more than an hour, and my flight to Lyon left without me. It was awful – I cried – I was so stressed and unhappy. In the end, a policeman came and he said that I couldn’t go to France becauseI didn’t have any ID – the only place I could go was to Spain to get a new ID card! I waited another five or six hours for the flight to Madrid, feeling very_____depressed_____ (5) .

Xuân Hải Trần

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
9 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!!
EXERCISE 8

This happened two years ago. I’m Spanish, but I was in _________Ireland_______(1) at the time because I had a job in Dublin. Some friends of mine who lived in Lyon, in France, invited me to come and stay, so I decided to have a short holiday, a long weekend, from Friday to Tuesday. I looked for cheap flights, but I couldn’t find any _______direct_______(2) ones. The only thing I could find was Ryanair from Dublin to Brussels, and then Air France from Brussels to Lyon. Anyway, the flight to Brussels was fine, and when I arrived, I went to the gate for my next flight to Lyon, but then when I needed to show my _________boarding pass__________ (3) and my ID, I couldn’t find my ID card. I looked everywhere – in my bag, in my case – but it wasn’t there. The people at the gate were very nice and they made some phone calls, but nobody ________could_______ (4) find it. So they told me to wait in a small room and I sat there for more than an hour, and my flight to Lyon left without me. It was awful – I cried – I was so stressed and unhappy. In the end, a policeman came and he said that I couldn’t go to France because I didn’t have any ID – the only place I could go was to Spain to get a new ID card! I waited another five or six hours for the flight to Madrid, feeling very _______depressed________ (5) .So I never had my holiday! I spent the weekend in Madrid getting my new ID card!​

Kiều Anh.

Cựu TMod Địa
Thành viên
30 Tháng mười hai 2020
Hà Nội❤️
Hà Nội
EXERCISE 8

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Yahh rất xin lỗi mọi người nha, vì buổi tối hôm qua mình có lớp học online nên mình không up bài được, mọi người thông cảm cho mình ha ^^
Bài tập ngày 12/10/2021
Exercise 9: Listen and circle the correct answer
1.Bob knows Cindy from__________

a.work
b.school
c.home

2. __________ is the person who answers the phone
a.Tom
b.Cindy
c.Nancy

3. Cindy can’t take the call because she is____________
a.busy