English THPT Bt trắc nghiệm tiếng anh:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer:
1. This painting stands a good ........ of winning the prize. A. possibility B. chance C. opportunity D. certainty
2. It is vital that we ......... act to stop the destruction of the rainforests. A. could B. need C. might D. should
3. He didn’t know anyone at the wedding ......... than the bride and groom. A. except B. other C. apart D. rather
4. After listening to all the arguments I am now of the ........ that there should be no new road.
A. attitude B. thought C. idea D. opinion
5. It’s a chance of a lifetime for me to see Tokyo, so I’ll try to ........ the most of it. A. catch B. do C. fulfill D. make
6. The core of the moon is much smaller, in relation to its size, ....... of the planets. A. those B. than that C. than those D. ones
7. He said he didn’t think the relationship would last, and ........ it didn’t.
A. to be sure that B. for sure C. sure enough D. as surely as
8. The army suffered very heavy ....... , yet, their victory was imposing. A. losses B. victims C. wounds D. harms
9. Unemployment is on the rise again, which means that good jobs are ...... .
A. far and away B. far from it C. few and far between D. as far as they go
10. “ There is no further treatment we can give,” said the doctor. “ We must let the disease take its ........ .”
A. course B. end C. term D. way
11. How’s the new job ? - ........... . A. As far as it goes B. Few and far between C. So far so good D. Far from it
12. I’m ......... too keen on visiting the Parkers again so soon. A. that B. none C. such D. very
13. The minister assured us that there were ........ funds for this project. A. rich B. financial C. ample D. deep
14. She’s just bought three new dresses, ........ her if she gains weight.
A. none of them will fit B. that won’t fit C. but none of them fit D. none of which will fit

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Choose the best answer:
1. This painting stands a good ........ of winning the prize. A. possibility B. chance C. opportunity D. certainty
2. It is vital that we ......... act to stop the destruction of the rainforests. A. could B. need C. might D. should
3. He didn’t know anyone at the wedding ......... than the bride and groom. A. except B. other C. apart D. rather
4. After listening to all the arguments I am now of the ........ that there should be no new road.
A. attitude B. thought C. idea D. opinion
5. It’s a chance of a lifetime for me to see Tokyo, so I’ll try to ........ the most of it. A. catch B. do C. fulfill D. make
6. The core of the moon is much smaller, in relation to its size, ....... of the planets. A. those B. than that C. than those D. ones
A. to be sure that B. for sure C. sure enough D. as surely as
8. The army suffered very heavy ....... , yet, their victory was imposing. A. losses B. victims C. wounds D. harms
A. far and away B. far from it C. few and far between D. as far as they go
10. “ There is no further treatment we can give,” said the doctor. “ We must let the disease take its ........ .”
A. course B. end C. term D. way
11. How’s the new job ? - ........... . A. As far as it goes B. Few and far between C. So far so good D. Far from it
12. I’m ......... too keen on visiting the Parkers again so soon. A. that B. none C. such D. very
13. The minister assured us that there were ........ funds for this project. A. rich B. financial C. ample D. deep
A. none of them will fit B. that won’t fit C. but none of them fit D. none of which will fit

1. This painting stands a good ........ of winning the prize. A. possibility B. chance có nhiều khả năng C. opportunity D. certainty
3. He didn’t know anyone at the wedding ......... than the bride and groom. A. except B. other than = ngoài C. apart D. rather
A. attitude B. thought C. idea D. opinion = think that
5. It’s a chance of a lifetime for me to see Tokyo, so I’ll try to ........ the most of it. A. catch B. do C. fulfill D. make = tận dụng mọi lợi ích
6. The core of the is much smaller, in relation to its size, ....... of the planets. A. those B. than that C. than those (those that cho cores) D. ones
A. to be sure that B. for sure C. sure enough = chuẩn cơm mẹ nấu luôn D. as surely as
8. The army suffered very heavy ....... , yet, their victory was imposing. A. losses tổn thất B. victims C. wounds D. harms
A. far and away B. far from it C. few and far between = ít D. as far as they go
A. course = cứ để tự nhiên B. end C. term D. way
12. I’m ......... too keen on visiting the Parkers again so soon. A. that B. none too ... = không quá là ... C. such D. very
13. The minister assured us that there were ........ funds for this project. A. rich B. financial C. ample = dư dả D. deep
A. none of them will fit B. that won’t fit C. but none of them fit D. none of which (thay thế cho 3 new dresses) will fit

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom