Ngoại ngữ Bài tập điền từ (open cloze test)

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
Đây là bài số #3, khó hơn xíu nữa nha, cần phải để ý ngữ cảnh đó ;)

A belated confession

“I have been having a crush on you for the past 4 years, I never had the ___courage___ to tell you, but I can’t be so cowardly anymore.” said T. as he caught Th.’s hand in the crowd watching fireworks.

Th. was taken ____aback___ by T.’s words, both because he appeared out of nowhere and also never had she expected a boy, so silent and seemed uninterested in class’ business, would like her.

“T.? Why are you here? I thought you said you wouldn’t come.”

“-Listen, we don’t have much time _____left____, I’m moving to another country, this will be the last ____moment____ we can be together until a few more years”

“Why didn’t you tell-“

“-I realized that I had made a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____idiot____, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to ____encourage____ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”

No ____more____ words were said, they slowly turned to the sky. Little does T. know, Th. had also had something for him, but she had been afraid that her friends would’ve teased her. Ever since her boyfriend ____left____ her and her friends turned their back on her, T. has always been there for her, he never talked much, mostly listen, but that’s enough for her.

At that ___last____ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves. That night, there wasn’t ____only____ his first kiss but also her first time feeling truly cared about and loved.

Reactions: TajSaker

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
1,2,3,7,8,10 đúng nha bạn, suy nghĩ tiếp các câu còn lại nhé ;)

Đây là bài số #3, khó hơn xíu nữa nha, cần phải để ý ngữ cảnh đó ;)

A belated confession

“I have been having a crush on you for the past 4 years, I never had the ___courage___ to tell you, but I can’t be so cowardly anymore.” said T. as he caught Th.’s hand in the crowd watching fireworks.

Th. was taken ____aback___ by T.’s words, both because he appeared out of nowhere and also never had she expected a boy, so silent and seemed uninterested in class’ business, would like her.

“-Listen, we don’t have much time _____left____, I’m moving to another country, this will be the last ____moment____ we can be together until a few more years”

“Why didn’t you tell-“

“-I realized that I had made a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____idiot____, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to ____encourage____ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”

No ____more____ words were said, they slowly turned to the sky. Little does T. know, Th. had also had something for him, but she had been afraid that her friends would’ve teased her. Ever since her boyfriend ____left____ her and her friends turned their back on her, T. has always been there for her, he never talked much, mostly listen, but that’s enough for her.

At that ___last____ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves. That night, there wasn’t ____only____ his first kiss but also her first time feeling truly cared about and loved.

Eddie225

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
11 Tháng năm 2017
Hà Nội
Life!
A belated confession

“I have been having a crush on you for the past 4 years, I never had the ___1__chance_ to tell you, but I can’t be so cowardly anymore.” said T. as he caught Th.’s hand in the crowd watching fireworks.

Th. was taken ____2__aback_ by T.’s words, both because he appeared out of nowhere and also never had she expected a boy, so silent and seemed uninterested in class’ business, would like her.

“-Listen, we don’t have much time _____3__left__, I’m moving to another country, this will be the last ____4__time__ we can be together until a few more years”

“Why didn’t you tell-“

“-I realized that I had made a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____5__idiot__, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to ____6__help__ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”

No ____7__more__ words were said, they slowly turned to the sky. Little does T. know, Th. had also had something for him, but she had been afraid that her friends would’ve teased her. Ever since her boyfriend ____8__left__ her and her friends turned their back on her, T. has always been there for her, he never talked much, mostly listen, but that’s enough for her.

At that ___9__romantic__ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves. That night, there wasn’t ____10__only__ his first kiss but also her first time feeling truly cared about and loved.

“I have been having a crush on you for the past 4 years, I never had the ___1__courage_ to tell you, but I can’t be so cowardly anymore.” said T. as he caught Th.’s hand in the crowd watching fireworks.
“be the last ____4__occasion__ we can be together until a few more years”

“-I realized that I had mad e a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____5__ignoramus__, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to ____6__diversify__ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”
Manh với e làm chơi tí suy ra Manh's work :D

At that ___9__sweet__ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves.

Last edited:

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Sorry em nhưng mà chưa đúng, suy nghĩ thêm nhé ;)

“I have been having a crush on you for the past 4 years, I never had the ___1__casual_ to tell you, but I can’t be so cowardly anymore.” said T. as he caught Th.’s hand in the crowd watching fireworks.

“-I realized that I had mad e a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____5__ignoramus__, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to ____6__diversify__ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”

At that ___9__romantic__ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves.
Em làm bài của Manh a nhé

Reactions: Eddie225

Eddie225

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
11 Tháng năm 2017
Hà Nội
Life!

At that ___9__sweet__ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves.

be the last ____4__opportunity__ we can be together until a few more years”

“-I realized that I had mad e a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____5__imbecile__, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to ____6__change hoặc heal__ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”
Manh với e làm chơi tí suy ra 'suy ra' Manh's work ^^

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Vẫn chưa đúng nha em, phải để ý ngữ cảnh đó, có những câu đầu bài mà lại liên quan tới giữa bài nha JFBQ00134070103A

be the last ____4__opportunity__ we can be together until a few more years”

“-I realized that I had mad e a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____5__imbecile__, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to ____6__change hoặc heal__ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”
Manh với e làm chơi tí suy ra 'suy ra' Manh's work ^^

Eddie225

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
11 Tháng năm 2017
Hà Nội
Life!
be the last ____date___ we can be together until a few more years”

“Why didn’t you tell-“

“-I realized that I had made a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____Anh cho clue đi anh ơi___, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to __boost or_transform____ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”

At that ___death__ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves.
E chịu, khó

Last edited:

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Chưa đúng nha em, gợi ý đây :)

Ở chỗ be the last ____, cần phải nhận ra 1 thứ gì đó đề cập tới khoảnh khắc đó, có thể là không gian, thời gian,...

Such an gì đó mà lại never made an effort to make friends

I never made an effort to make friends
nhưng mà you lại always tried to .....

Cố lên ;)

“Why didn’t you tell-“

“-I realized that I had made a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____Anh cho clue đi anh ơi___, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to __boost or_transform____ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”

At that ___death__ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves.
E chịu, khó

Eddie225

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
11 Tháng năm 2017
Hà Nội
Life!

“Why didn’t you tell-“

E chịu, khó
Chưa đúng nha em, gợi ý đây :)

Ở chỗ be the last ____, cần phải nhận ra 1 thứ gì đó đề cập tới khoảnh khắc đó, có thể là không gian, thời gian,...

Such an gì đó mà lại never made an effort to make friends

nhưng mà you lại always tried to .....

Cố lên ;)

Ở chỗ be the last _hour??___, cần phải nhận ra 1 thứ gì đó đề cập tới khoảnh khắc đó, có thể là không gian, thời gian,...

Such an eccentric gì đó mà lại never made an effort to make friends

nhưng mà you lại always tried to ...forced..
Cạn ý r a ơi :D

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Chia buồn với em là chưa đúng, cố gắng từ từ suy nghĩ nha :p

Ở chỗ be the last _hour??___, cần phải nhận ra 1 thứ gì đó đề cập tới khoảnh khắc đó, có thể là không gian, thời gian,...

Such an eccentric gì đó mà lại never made an effort to make friends

nhưng mà you lại always tried to ...forced..
Cạn ý r a ơi :D

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
OK clue đây, giải quyết luôn nhé ;)

1 this will be the last ____moment____ we can...

Câu trả lời nằm ở trong đoạn này, hãy tìm 1 thứ gợi ý thời gian

2 I had always been such an ____idiot____,

Một người ngại ngùng, không dám kết bạn gọi là gì ta? Gợi ý, bắt đầu bằng chữ "i"

3 but you always tried to ____encourage____ me

Mình không kết bạn với ai nhưng cậu lại luôn tìm cách thân thiện với mình. Gợi ý: bắt đầu bằng chữ "b"

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Chúc mừng em đã xuất sắc hoàn thành bài ^^
Đây là key:
A belated confession

“I have been having a crush on you for the past 4 years, I never had the guts/courage to tell you, but I can’t be so cowardly anymore.” said T. as he caught Th.’s hand in the crowd watching fireworks.

Th. was taken aback by T.’s words, because he appeared out of nowhere and also never had she expected a boy, so silent and seemed uninterested in class’ business, would like her.

“-Listen, we don’t have much time left, I’m moving to another country, this will be the last night we can be together until a few more years”

“Why didn’t you tell-“

“-I realized that I had made a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an introvert, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to befriend me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”

No more words were said, they slowly turned to the sky. Little does T. know, Th. had also had something for him, but she had been afraid that her friends would’ve teased her. Ever since her boyfriend dumped/left her and her friends turned their back on her, T. has always been there for her, he never talks much, mostly listen, but that’s enough for her.

At that very moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves. That night, there wasn’t only his first kiss but also her first time feeling truly cared about and loved.

Vì là be cowardly: Nhát => never had the guts/courage: Có đủ dũng cảm

Taken aback: Bị làm sốc

Vì xem fireworks => Thời điểm buổi tối => Last night

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
@joon_young#1 @Tony Time @young01 @Eddie225

Tiếp tục với 1 bài nhẹ nhàng nhé, vì các đề này mình tự soạn nên có thể sẽ lặp chủ đề, mình sẽ cố hết sức để làm cho các bài tập đa dạng nhất có thể :)

The Lord of the Rings

The Lord of the Rings is a ___1____ comprising 3 films: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King. They are ____2____ by Peter Jackson, based on the novel The Lord of The Rings written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

Set in the _____3____ Middle-Earth lore, the films tell the story of the hobbit Frodo Baggins as he, together with his companions, ____4____ on a quest to destroy the One Ring, thus ensure the destruction of its maker, the Dark Lord Sauron.

The series was a success, being one of the highest-____5___ film series. The films also won 17 out of 30 total Academy Award nominations, with the last film winning all of its 11 Academy Award nominations, making it one of the most Academy Awards received films.

Tony Time

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Taylors College
The Lord of the Rings

The Lord of the Rings is a ___1 series____ comprising 3 films: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King. They are ____2_directed___ by Peter Jackson, based on the novel The Lord of The Rings written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

Set in the _____3_era___ Middle-Earth lore, the films tell the story of the hobbit Frodo Baggins as he, together with his companions, ____4_is___ on a quest to destroy the One Ring, thus ensure the destruction of its maker, the Dark Lord Sauron.

The series was a success, being one of the highest-____5 ___ film series. The films also won 17 out of 30 total Academy Award nominations, with the last film winning all of its 11 Academy Award nominations, making it one of the most Academy Awards received films.

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
The Lord of the Rings

The Lord of the Rings is a ___series____ comprising 3 films: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King. They are ____directed____ by Peter Jackson, based on the novel The Lord of The Rings written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

Set in the ____fictional_____ Middle-Earth lore, the films tell the story of the hobbit Frodo Baggins as he, together with his companions, ____embarking____ on a quest to destroy the One Ring, thus ensure the destruction of its maker, the Dark Lord Sauron.

The series was a success, being one of the highest-____grossing___ film series. The films also won 17 out of 30 total Academy Award nominations, with the last film winning all of its 11 Academy Award nominations, making it one of the most Academy Awards received films.

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Bạn xem lại các câu màu đỏ nhé :)

The Lord of the Rings

The Lord of the Rings is a ___1 series____ comprising 3 films: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King. They are ____2_directed___ by Peter Jackson, based on the novel The Lord of The Rings written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

Set in the _____3_era___ Middle-Earth lore, the films tell the story of the hobbit Frodo Baggins as he, together with his companions, ____4_is___ on a quest to destroy the One Ring, thus ensure the destruction of its maker, the Dark Lord Sauron.

The series was a success, being one of the highest-____5 ___ film series. The films also won 17 out of 30 total Academy Award nominations, with the last film winning all of its 11 Academy Award nominations, making it one of the most Academy Awards received films.

Em xem lại các câu màu đỏ nha :)

The Lord of the Rings

The Lord of the Rings is a ___series____ comprising 3 films: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King. They are ____directed____ by Peter Jackson, based on the novel The Lord of The Rings written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

Set in the ____fictional_____ Middle-Earth lore, the films tell the story of the hobbit Frodo Baggins as he, together with his companions, ____embarking____ on a quest to destroy the One Ring, thus ensure the destruction of its maker, the Dark Lord Sauron.

The series was a success, being one of the highest-____grossing___ film series. The films also won 17 out of 30 total Academy Award nominations, with the last film winning all of its 11 Academy Award nominations, making it one of the most Academy Awards received films.

Top Bottom