Ngoại ngữ Bài tập điền từ (open cloze test)

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
4,9 đúng rồi ^^
Còn 1 với 7 nè em :)
Gợi ý số 7 nha, em để ý cụm này: after lengthy discussion

Tony Time

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Taylors College
ESC

Dear members of ESC,

As you’ve probably noticed, ESC has ___1 some___ major changes in the last few weeks. Here is the weekly ____2 news___ regarding the changes:

- President Jay has decided to ___3 settle___ down, farewell party will be held on the 3rd of July. Thank you and goodbye Jay!

- “Obstacles” and “Tremor” are voted as the most emotional photos submitted last week and will be displayed in the hall, the former was taken by David P. and the ___4___ was by John A.

- The monthly examination is ___5 on____ the way, we wish you the best of luck! Remember, if you score less than 50, you will be eliminated and will have to ____6 overdo___ the next month’s entrance exam.

- We have ____7 decided____ to reach an agreement with the Media Department after lengthy discussion. You will be seeing a much more lively atmosphere ___8 in___ the next meeting.

Also, here’s a sneak peak of the new film, made entirely by ESC staffs! We’d like to thank Jonathan for ___9___ up all night to cope with the deadline.

That’s __10all____! Have a fine week, we’ll see you again next week.

Reactions: TajSaker

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
ESC

Dear members of ESC,

As you’ve probably noticed, ESC has ___1 some___ major changes in the last few weeks. Here is the weekly ____2 news___ regarding the changes:

- President Jay has decided to ___3 settle___ down, farewell party will be held on the 3rd of July. Thank you and goodbye Jay!

- “Obstacles” and “Tremor” are voted as the most emotional photos submitted last week and will be displayed in the hall, the former was taken by David P. and the ___4___ was by John A.

- The monthly examination is ___5 on____ the way, we wish you the best of luck! Remember, if you score less than 50, you will be eliminated and will have to ____6 overdo___ the next month’s entrance exam.

- We have ____7 decided____ to reach an agreement with the Media Department after lengthy discussion. You will be seeing a much more lively atmosphere ___8 in___ the next meeting.

Also, here’s a sneak peak of the new film, made entirely by ESC staffs! We’d like to thank Jonathan for ___9___ up all night to cope with the deadline.

That’s __10all____! Have a fine week, we’ll see you again next week.

Các câu bôi đậm là đúng nha, cố lên bạn :)

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
Cho mình tham gia với
Mỗi ô đều chỉ điền 1 từ

ESC

Dear members of ESC,

As you’ve probably noticed, ESC has ___many___ major changes in the last few weeks. Here is the weekly ____report___ regarding the changes:

- President Jay has decided to ___stand___ down, farewell party will be held on the 3rd of July. Thank you and goodbye Jay!

- “Obstacles” and “Tremor” are voted as the most emotional photos submitted last week and will be displayed in the hall, the former was taken by David P. and the ___latter___ was by John A.

- The monthly examination is ___on____ the way, we wish you the best of luck! Remember, if you score less than 50, you will be eliminated and will have to ____take___ the next month’s entrance exam.

- We have ____managed____ to reach an agreement with the Media Department after lengthy discussion. You will be seeing a much more lively atmosphere ___at___ the next meeting.

Also, here’s a sneak peak of the new film, made entirely by ESC staffs! We’d like to thank Jonathan for ___staying___ up all night to cope with the deadline.

That’s __all____! Have a fine week, we’ll see you again next week.[/QUOTE]

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Cho mình tham gia với
Mỗi ô đều chỉ điền 1 từ

ESC

Dear members of ESC,

As you’ve probably noticed, ESC has ___many___ major changes in the last few weeks. Here is the weekly ____report___ regarding the changes:

- President Jay has decided to ___stand___ down, farewell party will be held on the 3rd of July. Thank you and goodbye Jay!

- “Obstacles” and “Tremor” are voted as the most emotional photos submitted last week and will be displayed in the hall, the former was taken by David P. and the ___latter___ was by John A.

- The monthly examination is ___on____ the way, we wish you the best of luck! Remember, if you score less than 50, you will be eliminated and will have to ____take___ the next month’s entrance exam.

- We have ____managed____ to reach an agreement with the Media Department after lengthy discussion. You will be seeing a much more lively atmosphere ___at___ the next meeting.

Also, here’s a sneak peak of the new film, made entirely by ESC staffs! We’d like to thank Jonathan for ___staying___ up all night to cope with the deadline.

That’s __all____! Have a fine week, we’ll see you again next week.

2->10 đúng hết rồi bạn, còn câu 1 suy nghĩ thêm nha :D

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
ESC

Dear members of ESC,

As you’ve probably noticed, ESC has __some____ major changes in the last few weeks. Here is the weekly ____report___ regarding the changes:

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Chưa đúng nha bạn ;)

ESC

Dear members of ESC,

As you’ve probably noticed, ESC has __some____ major changes in the last few weeks. Here is the weekly ____report___ regarding the changes:

Còn câu 1 chưa đúng nha bạn ;)

Reactions: young01

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Đây là key @joon_young#1 @Tony Time @young01 @Jotaro Kujo :)

ESC

Dear members of ESC,

As you’ve probably noticed, ESC has ___undergone___ major changes in the last few weeks. Here is the weekly ____report/news/newsletter___ regarding the changes:

- President Jay has decided to ___stand/step___ down, farewell party will be held on the 3rd of July. Thank you and goodbye Jay!

That’s __all/it____! Have a fine week, we’ll see you again next week.

Các điểm lưu ý:
To undergo change
: Trải qua thay đổi

Stand/step down
: Từ chức

Khi đề cập 2 vật, vật đầu tiên được nhắc tới là former, vật saulatter

Be on the way: Đang diễn ra

Vì là after lengthy discussion (khó khăn) => managed to

Stay up all night: Thức suốt đêm

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
@joon_young#1 @Tony Time @young01 @Jotaro Kujo Đây là bài số #3, khó hơn xíu nữa nha, cần phải để ý ngữ cảnh đó ;)

A belated confession

“I have been having a crush on you for the past 4 years, I never had the ___1___ to tell you, but I can’t be so cowardly anymore.” said T. as he caught Th.’s hand in the crowd watching fireworks.

Th. was taken ____2___ by T.’s words, both because he appeared out of nowhere and also never had she expected a boy, so silent and seemed uninterested in class’ business, would like her.

“T.? Why are you here? I thought you said you wouldn’t come.”

“-Listen, we don’t have much time _____3____, I’m moving to another country, this will be the last ____4____ we can be together until a few more years”

“Why didn’t you tell-“

“-I realized that I had made a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____5____, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to ____6____ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”

No ____7____ words were said, they slowly turned to the sky. Little does T. know, Th. had also had something for him, but she had been afraid that her friends would’ve teased her. Ever since her boyfriend ____8____ her and her friends turned their back on her, T. has always been there for her, he never talked much, mostly listen, but that’s enough for her.

At that ___9____ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves. That night, there wasn’t ____10____ his first kiss but also her first time feeling truly cared about and loved.

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
A belated confession

“I have been having a crush on you for the past 4 years, I never had the ___1__chance_ to tell you, but I can’t be so cowardly anymore.” said T. as he caught Th.’s hand in the crowd watching fireworks.

Th. was taken ____2__aback_ by T.’s words, both because he appeared out of nowhere and also never had she expected a boy, so silent and seemed uninterested in class’ business, would like her.

“-Listen, we don’t have much time _____3__left__, I’m moving to another country, this will be the last ____4__time__ we can be together until a few more years”

“Why didn’t you tell-“

“-I realized that I had made a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____5__idiot__, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to ____6__help__ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”

No ____7__more__ words were said, they slowly turned to the sky. Little does T. know, Th. had also had something for him, but she had been afraid that her friends would’ve teased her. Ever since her boyfriend ____8__left__ her and her friends turned their back on her, T. has always been there for her, he never talked much, mostly listen, but that’s enough for her.

At that ___9__romantic__ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves. That night, there wasn’t ____10__only__ his first kiss but also her first time feeling truly cared about and loved.

hoangnga2709

Giải Danh dự "Thử thách cùng Box Hóa 2017"
Thành viên
3 Tháng chín 2014
Bình Định
@joon_young#1 @Tony Time @young01 @Jotaro Kujo Đây là bài số #3, khó hơn xíu nữa nha, cần phải để ý ngữ cảnh đó ;)

A belated confession

“I have been having a crush on you for the past 4 years, I never had the ___1___ to tell you, but I can’t be so cowardly anymore.” said T. as he caught Th.’s hand in the crowd watching fireworks.

Th. was taken ____2___ by T.’s words, both because he appeared out of nowhere and also never had she expected a boy, so silent and seemed uninterested in class’ business, would like her.

“-Listen, we don’t have much time _____3____, I’m moving to another country, this will be the last ____4____ we can be together until a few more years”

“Why didn’t you tell-“

“-I realized that I had made a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____5____, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to ____6____ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”

No ____7____ words were said, they slowly turned to the sky. Little does T. know, Th. had also had something for him, but she had been afraid that her friends would’ve teased her. Ever since her boyfriend ____8____ her and her friends turned their back on her, T. has always been there for her, he never talked much, mostly listen, but that’s enough for her.

At that ___9____ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves. That night, there wasn’t ____10____ his first kiss but also her first time feeling truly cared about and loved.
A belated confession

“I have been having a crush on you for the past 4 years, I never had the __courage___ to tell you, but I can’t be so cowardly anymore.” said T. as he caught Th.’s hand in the crowd watching fireworks.

Th. was taken _______ by T.’s words, both because he appeared out of nowhere and also never had she expected a boy, so silent and seemed uninterested in class’ business, would like her.

“-Listen, we don’t have much time _____left____, I’m moving to another country, this will be the last ____chance____ we can be together until a few more years”

“Why didn’t you tell-“

“-I realized that I had made a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____idiot____, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to ________ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”

No ____7____ words were said, they slowly turned to the sky. Little does T. know, Th. had also had something for him, but she had been afraid that her friends would’ve teased her. Ever since her boyfriend ____betrayed____ her and her friends turned their back on her, T. has always been there for her, he never talked much, mostly listen, but that’s enough for her.

At that ___9____ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves. That night, there wasn’t ____only____ his first kiss but also her first time feeling truly cared about and loved.
Em biết điền có bao nhiêu đó à ^^

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
2,3,7,8,10 đúng nha em, suy nghĩ tiếp các câu còn lại nhé ;)

A belated confession

“I have been having a crush on you for the past 4 years, I never had the ___1__chance_ to tell you, but I can’t be so cowardly anymore.” said T. as he caught Th.’s hand in the crowd watching fireworks.

Th. was taken ____2__aback_ by T.’s words, both because he appeared out of nowhere and also never had she expected a boy, so silent and seemed uninterested in class’ business, would like her.

“-Listen, we don’t have much time _____3__left__, I’m moving to another country, this will be the last ____4__time__ we can be together until a few more years”

“Why didn’t you tell-“

“-I realized that I had made a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____5__idiot__, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to ____6__help__ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”

No ____7__more__ words were said, they slowly turned to the sky. Little does T. know, Th. had also had something for him, but she had been afraid that her friends would’ve teased her. Ever since her boyfriend ____8__left__ her and her friends turned their back on her, T. has always been there for her, he never talked much, mostly listen, but that’s enough for her.

At that ___9__romantic__ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves. That night, there wasn’t ____10__only__ his first kiss but also her first time feeling truly cared about and loved.

1, 3, 10 đúng nha em, cố lên ;)

A belated confession

“I have been having a crush on you for the past 4 years, I never had the __courage___ to tell you, but I can’t be so cowardly anymore.” said T. as he caught Th.’s hand in the crowd watching fireworks.

Th. was taken _______ by T.’s words, both because he appeared out of nowhere and also never had she expected a boy, so silent and seemed uninterested in class’ business, would like her.

“-Listen, we don’t have much time _____left____, I’m moving to another country, this will be the last ____chance____ we can be together until a few more years”

“Why didn’t you tell-“

“-I realized that I had made a mistake, a huge one. I had always been such an ____idiot____, never made an effort to make friends, but you always tried to ________ me, you truly changed me, and so I don’t want to lose you.”

No ____7____ words were said, they slowly turned to the sky. Little does T. know, Th. had also had something for him, but she had been afraid that her friends would’ve teased her. Ever since her boyfriend ____betrayed____ her and her friends turned their back on her, T. has always been there for her, he never talked much, mostly listen, but that’s enough for her.

At that ___9____ moment, she knew she didn’t want to let him go, but then it was too late. He’d always been stoic, never wanted others to worry about him, so he decided to keep it a secret before he leaves. That night, there wasn’t ____only____ his first kiss but also her first time feeling truly cared about and loved.
Em biết điền có bao nhiêu đó à ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: joon_young#1
Top Bottom