Hà Nội
THCS Hai Bà Trưng

Coco99

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Nội
Vie!
Viết 1 đoạn(bài) văn tả về 1 người bạn thành phố của bạn khi người đó về quê bạn
Ai giúp mk với! Cảm ơn!
^^ Ý bạn là tả người sao?
Mk làm khoảng 250 từ ^^
Where I am living is an absolute beautiful city. What I mean by beauty is that it is peaceful and tranquil. It is one of a famous destinations where tourists would stop when they past by to take a quick rest or to explore a rural place, far away from the city. And just now, an online friend of mine came, visiting me. It is fun as, teaching her some basic wild skills and listen to her stories. Her stories are like some kinds of adventures I have never heard about. She told me about skyscrappers, told me about big schools, big building, big malls and popular friends of hers. Nhi, a nice friend of mine, comes from the city near by is a pretty girl. She is charismatic, sopisticated and I will definitely say she is chic. She is such a polite girl without being a drama queen, contrasting to so many city kids that I have met. She is pretty dreamy as I would say how she described what she wants in the future. And the most thing that I like about her is that she is willing to do anything, even hard jobs that I bet she has never done in her whole entire life, for example, climb on a tree. I mean a high, large one. Nhi has already succesfully entered into my real life, gives me laughter, shares me every bit of stuff and understands me. She is currently living with her family near my house and I hope she will enjoy our every little time together.
Cheers!

Top Bottom