Hoàng Thu Thiên

Học sinh
Thành viên
7 Tháng chín 2021
Hưng Yên
Trung Học Phổ Thông Hồng Đức
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Give the correct form of the word in CAPITALS to complete each of the following sentences.
1. There are a lot of silk_____ such as scarves, ties and
dresses in our shop. (PRODUCE)

2. Bat Trang is one of the most famous _____ craft villages in Ha Noi. (TRADITION)

3. We should read this leaflet to see what _____ are organized during the festival.(ACT)

4. They showed me a marble sculpture which was ____________
made by hand.(SKILL)

5. Last week we had a ______trip to an ancient village on the outskirts of Ha Noi.(MEMORY)

6. Obviously, our handicrafts are in _____ with those of other villages.(COMPETE)

7. Do you know that ______ have to follow 15 stages to make a conical hat?(ART)

8. My grandfather has devoted himself to many _______ events in our community.(CULTURE)

9. You should spend at least one week to visit the tourist______ in this city.(ATTRACT)

10. We are impressed by a wide ______ of lacquerwares in the showroom.(VARY)
Giải thích..

Reactions: ng.htrang2004

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
I. Give the correct form of the word in CAPITALS to complete each of the following sentences.
1. There are a lot of silk_____ such as scarves, ties and

2. Bat Trang is one of the most famous _____ craft villages in Ha Noi. (TRADITION)

3. We should read this leaflet to see what _____ are organized during the festival.(ACT)

4. They showed me a marble sculpture which was ____________
made by hand.(SKILL)

5. Last week we had a ______trip to an ancient village on the outskirts of Ha Noi.(MEMORY)

6. Obviously, our handicrafts are in _____ with those of other villages.(COMPETE)

8. My grandfather has devoted himself to many _______ events in our community.(CULTURE)

9. You should spend at least one week to visit the tourist______ in this city.(ATTRACT)

Giải thích..

1. There are a lot of silk_____ such as scarves, ties and dresses in our shop. (PRODUCE)
products
Sau tính từ là một danh từ. Ở đây chọn "product" nghĩa là sản phẩm.

traditional
Trước danh từ là một tính từ

activities

4. They showed me a marble sculpture which was ____________made by hand.(SKILL)
skillfully
Trạng từ bổ nghĩa cho made

memorable
Trước danh từ cần 1 tính từ.
memorable: đáng nhớ

competition
in competition with: trying to succeed against

artists

cultural
Trước danh từ cần 1 tính từ.
cultural: thuộc về văn hóa

attraction
tourist attraction: địa điểm thu hút khách du lịch

variety
a variety of: đa dạng

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Hiện tại box Anh đang triển khai nội dung liên quan đến kì thi HSG cấp tỉnh kì thi vào 10 Chuyên môn Tiếng Anh tại đây: [ÔN CHUYÊN + HSG TỈNH] Luyện từ vựng và ngữ pháp nâng cao
- Nếu bạn muốn biết thêm kinh nghiệm ôn thi HSG và vào chuyên Anh có thể tham khảo và gửi lại thắc mắc để được giải đáp tại đây: Kinh nghiệm ôn thi HSG tỉnh và thi vào THPT chuyên môn Tiếng Anh

Last edited:

You're Mine

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
4 Tháng chín 2021
TP Hồ Chí Minh
,./
1. There are a lot of silk_____ product such as scarves, ties and
product: sản phẩm

2. Bat Trang is one of the most famous _____ traditional
craft villages in Ha Noi. (TRADITION)
craft villages là cụm danh từ nên cần 1 tính từ đứng trước
traditional craft village: làng nghề thủ công truyền thống

3. We should read this leaflet to see what _____ activities are organized during the festival.(ACT)
activities: những hoạt động
dịch: chúng ta nên đọc tờ rơi này để thấy được những hoạt động được tổ chức trong lễ hội này.
4. They showed me a marble sculpture which was ____________skillfully
made by hand.(SKILL)
skillfully - trạng từ: khéo léo
vì có động từ made ở đằng sau nên cần 1 trạng từ để bổ nghĩa
5. Last week we had a ______ memorable trip to an ancient village on the outskirts of Ha Noi.(MEMORY)
memorable - tính từ: đáng nhớ
trip - danh từ: chuyến đi
chúng ta cần 1 tính từ để bổ nghĩa cho 1 danh từ
dịch: tuần trước chúng ta có 1 chuyến đi đáng nhớ tới 1 ngôi làng cổ ở ngoại thành Hà Nội

Top Bottom