Last edited:
Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Art and physical education will be included in the curriculum and compulsory in natural exam? what do you think about this? do you agree or disagree?
Some people think that art and physical education will be included in the curriculum and compulsory in natural exam.I totally agree with this idea.
First of all,I think students have to be a comprehensive person to be successful in the future.So they have to study every subjects including art and physical education.There are many scientists have assured the value of art,it will help people to become more intelligent and creative. And it is common knowledge that phýical education will help students to become more healthy.Students tend to ignore these subject because it is not involved in the exam.That is why we should include them into natural exam or students will never study them. ( Chị tìm thêm 1 số lợi ích của việc học 2 môn này nữa)
In conclusion,I think we should embrace art and physical education in the curriculum and natural exam due to their advantages.

Reactions: ~ Su Nấm ~

Bút Bi Tím

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười một 2020
Bình Thuận
Watching the World go by
Some people think that art and physical education will be included in the curriculum and compulsory in natural exam.I totally agree with this idea.
First of all,I think students have to be a comprehensive person to be successful in the future.So they have to study every subjects including art and physical education.There are many scientists have assured the value of art,it will help people to become more intelligent and creative. And it is common knowledge that phýical education will help students to become more healthy.Students tend to ignore these subject because it is not involved in the exam.That is why we should include them into natural exam or students will never study them. ( Chị tìm thêm 1 số lợi ích của việc học 2 môn này nữa)
In conclusion,I think we should embrace art and physical education in the curriculum and natural exam due to their advantages.
To become successful
Every subject
These subjects
The exams
Hạn chế dùng More

Reactions: npan_184
Top Bottom