10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Write your story in about 100 words, your story must have this title
1. Walking in the rain
2. An unexpected visitor
3. Winning the prize
4. The empty house
( Mọi người giúp em với ạ, ý tưởng, dàn ý hay gì cũng được ạ)
Walking in the rain
I remember that day was a cloudy weather, always looking at the sky was dark as if I wanted to rain. My friends invited me to go out, I went downstairs to beg her, but she refused to let me go because she thought it was going to rain, because my friends were waited so I kept asking her, she also agreed to let me go out but I had to bring an umbrella. I do not like to bring an umbrella because it takes up space, moving is also inconvenient. I disobeyed my mother and leave home. When I left, it still didn't rain, but when I headback house, it suddenly poured in a big rain, I was about to wait until it stopped raining and then back, but waited for a long time but it still didn't stop raining but it was getting more and more the darker, the place where I am currently standing was not too far from home so I left even though it was still raining. When I got home, it still hadn't stopped raining, my whole body was wet, my mother saw that, immediately took a towel for me to wipe and get my clothes to change. She said nothing but sighed. That night, I had a very high fever, my mother was very worried, and stayed up all night to care for me. At that time, I felt that I was really useless, couldn't help my mother but made her worry, if I took an umbrella in the afternoon, she wouldn't have to worry about me. Immediately after that day, I loved my mother more and did not dare to disobey her. It is a story that I cannot forget, just a rain but it make me remember forever.

Top Bottom