Bangg06

Học sinh
Thành viên
6 Tháng tám 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Hồ Tông Thốc
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Your English teacher has asked you to write a story (100-120 words), for your school story writing competition. Your story MUST begin with the following sentences:
'' It was a contest for secondary students and I knew that was my chance to win.''
.Mọi người giúp em với ạ, dàn ý cũng được.

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Your English teacher has asked you to write a story (100-120 words), for your school story writing competition. Your story MUST begin with the following sentences:
'' It was a contest for secondary students and I knew that was my chance to win.''
.Mọi người giúp em với ạ, dàn ý cũng được.
bạn tham khảo ạ!!!
It was a contest for secondary students and I knew that was my chance to win. I will do my best to produce a great article, and here is my paper.
Central is a fertile land, the people here are very gentle. During the past time, the dear central region has been suffering from one storm after another, people here have to live with the water. Many families have lost children, husbands, ... they have suffered many painful losses. Every time the storm passed, it swept away many crops of the people here. I hope that after the storm ends, the lives of people in the Central region will soon become stable again as before.

Reactions: hoàng085
Top Bottom