thgbvythgmb

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
25 Tháng mười 2020
Hải Dương
THPT Hồng Quang
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

This is part of a letter you have received from Jane, your pen pal from Scotland. In about 100 - 120 words, write a letter to answer her questions.

I have just done some voluntary work in an orphanage in a suburb of Edinburgh. I’m happy that I could help others. Can you tell me something about voluntary activities that Vietnamese students often take part in? What do you think about these activities?
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
NOTE: You are required to sign your name as Thanh Trang!

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
This is part of a letter you have received from Jane, your pen pal from Scotland. In about 100 - 120 words, write a letter to answer her questions.
I have just done some voluntary work in an orphanage in a suburb of Edinburgh. I’m happy that I could help others. Can you tell me something about voluntary activities that Vietnamese students often take part in? What do you think about these activities?
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
NOTE: You are required to sign your name as Thanh Trang!
Dear Jane!
You are so kind for your time helping the orphans. Volunteer activities of the students in Vietnam are just like you guys. Go to donate items for poor ethnic minorities in the moutainous. Go to the farming areas of people infected with Agent Orange to organize activities and entertainment services for everyone. Since it is only at the age of a student, there is not too much money to buy expensive items, so it is mainly to visit with small gifts. Sometimes there are charitable groups coming to the area, the students are also enthusiastic to help lead to poor families, or schools that raise children with disabilities.
In my opinion, doing charity work is of the heart, being able to help those who help, not to do charity. On the contrary, it also makes those who have been helped think that they are hurt. I think to turn charity into a beautiful activity that spreads away, healthy leaves protect torn leaves.
Writer
Thanh Trang

Reactions: thgbvythgmb

hien2thao@gmail.com

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười hai 2021
Dear Jane!
You are so kind for your time helping the orphans. Volunteer activities of the students in Vietnam are just like you guys. Go to donate items for poor ethnic minorities in the moutainous. Go to the farming areas of people infected with Agent Orange to organize activities and entertainment services for everyone. Since it is only at the age of a student, there is not too much money to buy expensive items, so it is mainly to visit with small gifts. Sometimes there are charitable groups coming to the area, the students are also enthusiastic to help lead to poor families, or schools that raise children with disabilities.
In my opinion, doing charity work is of the heart, being able to help those who help, not to do charity. On the contrary, it also makes those who have been helped think that they are hurt. I think to turn charity into a beautiful activity that spreads away, healthy leaves protect torn leaves.
Writer
Thanh Trang

Đầu tiên bạn thiếu mất phần chào hỏi nè, có thể nói: "Long time no see. I hope you are well" rồi mới vào câu kia nha
Thứ 2 là đừng dùng you guys, dùng you thôi vì kia là văn nói rồi. Thứ 3 thì nên là ví dụ của cái volunteer activities thì hơn, vả lại, động từ đứng đầu câu thì phải là dạng danh động từ "Volunteer activities of the students in Vietnam are just like you namely donating items for poor ethnic minorities in the moutainous "areas" (mountainous là tính từ) and going to the farming areas "where people infected with Agent Orange" (dùng mệnh đè quan hệ nối các vế đỡ ngang hơn nhiều) to organize activities and entertainment services for everyone.

Mấy câu cuối cấn cấn không hiểu ý cậu muốn nói: làm từ thiện không phải làm từ thiện? Với lại người cần giúp thì bị tổn thương sẵn rồi, ý là được thương hại à? Câu cuối ai lại dùng think to, think about hoặc think that + mệnh đề thôi nha

Nếu là giáo viên và chấm bài này, do lỗi dùng từ và chính tả cũng như nghĩa tối của bài thì chỉ tầm 3.5-5/10 thôi nha

Top Bottom