writing

Bella Dodo

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười một 2019
Hà Nội
Diễn Đàn Học Mãi
Bạn tham khảo

Mid autumn festival in my place is a festival that brings many children all over the town together. This festival is colourful and invigorates to many people who involve. Many kids who are orphans have chances to enjoy and associate with other kids. Old people will have time comparing now and then mid autumn festival. The night will be lighten up with lanterns and sometimes fireworks. The air will be filled with joy and there will be music. Children will sing the festival’s songs that warm up the whole place. There will be treats like candies, biscuits, lollies during the festivals that usually will be eaten and kept in everyone’s pockets. Chit and chat will be here and there and the whole town will be decorated in colourful shapes, lanterns, paper and especially, smiles from all ages. Traditional games will be placed and love will fill up the air. Those are memories that will forever stay with me, they bring back my happiness and childhood.

Bella

Reactions: HCMUT K21

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Bạn tham khảo

Mid autumn festival in my place is a festival that brings many children all over the town together. This festival is colourful and invigorates to many people who involve. Many kids who are orphans have chances to enjoy and associate with other kids. Old people will have time comparing now and then mid autumn festival. The night will be lighten up with lanterns and sometimes fireworks. The air will be filled with joy and there will be music. Children will sing the festival’s songs that warm up the whole place. There will be treats like candies, biscuits, lollies during the festivals that usually will be eaten and kept in everyone’s pockets. Chit and chat will be here and there and the whole town will be decorated in colourful shapes, lanterns, paper and especially, smiles from all ages. Traditional games will be placed and love will fill up the air. Those are memories that will forever stay with me, they bring back my happiness and childhood.

Bella

Mid-autumn
festival in my place is a festival that brings many children all over the town together. This festival is colourful and invigorates for many people who involve. Many kids who are orphans have chances to enjoy and associate with other kids. Older people will have time comparing now and then the mid-autumn festival. The night will lighten up with lanterns and sometimes fireworks. The air will be filled with joy, and there will be music. Children will sing the festival’s songs that warm up the whole place. There will be treats like candies, biscuits, lollies during the celebrations that usually will be eaten and kept in everyone’s pockets. Chit and chat will be here and there, and the whole town will be decorated in colourful shapes, lanterns, paper and especially, smiles from all ages. Traditional games will be placed and love will fill up the air. Those are memories that will forever stay with me, they bring back my happiness and childhood.
---------
Chú ý việc lạm dụng quá nhiều passive voice trong đoạn văn của em tránh gây khó hiểu cho người đọc

Top Bottom